Israeli Tourist Drugged And Robbed By Transsexual At Central Pattaya Hotel

Rimmer

Israeli tourist drugged and robbed by transsexual at Central Pattaya Hotel

PATTAYA:--An Israeli tourist reported being drugged and robbed by a transsexual he met on Walking Street in South Pattaya, to a Foreign Police Volunteer based at Pattaya Police Station on Thursday afternoon.

In the early hours of Thursday Mr. David Shamo aged 26 met the transsexual, Khun Biyawoot aged 20 and arranged to take him to his Hotel for some late-night fun at an agreed price of 1,000 Baht. Mr. Shamo, who was aware of the gender of his newly found companion, began the encounter with a drink prior to taking a shower. After consuming two cans of beer, he began to feel drowsy and passed-out.

He awoke on Thursday afternoon and realised his companion had gone along with his Apple IPhone and Thai and US Currency with a combined value of 40,000 Baht. Luckily the hotel reception retained a copied of the suspects Thai ID Card

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/56708/israeli-tourist-drugged-robbed-transsexual-central-pattaya-hotel/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-06-08

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Haha, he knew it was a geezer, but still happy to have his mugshot pasted all over the internet. What is the Jewish view on this kind of thing?

A 20 year old is a geezer? Are we speaking the same language? What's the Jewish view on transgender issues? Depends on the Jew you're asking!

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Haha, he knew it was a geezer, but still happy to have his mugshot pasted all over the internet. What is the Jewish view on this kind of thing?

A 20 year old is a geezer? Are we speaking the same language? What's the Jewish view on transgender issues? Depends on the Jew you're asking!

[media=]

[/media]

Hi Jing,

Geezer in England means man.

Totally forgot about Dana, thanks for that. I thought she/he was quite hot at the time until the truth came out (that was in my younger days before I moved over here).

So much for Thailand's reputation as a stress free prostitution zone. It's an epidemic, folks, a bloody epidemic. bah.gif

So you're saying they have free prostitutes? But they can't be prostitutes if they don't charge. LOL.

[media=]

[/media]

A geezer is a bloke, what's your problem?

Happens everyday in Pattaya, why is this news? Bangkokbruce's survival in Thailand rule # 2...never mess with a ladyboy. There are plenty of "nice" girls in Thailand. Whatever turns you on...dude is lucky to be alive. Welcome to Scamlandcoffee1.gif

It can happen to anyone

It can't happen to anyone because it's a small minority of people that take prostitutes back to their hotel room.

Especially if they are a lady boy!!!!

"Geezer in England means man."

So 40 million or so out of 6 BILLION know what Geezer means in England. Would work well on an all england bulletin board.

It is a colloquialism which I was not aware was restricted to England. There are plenty of Yank words on here that I don't understand, but rather than complain I use google, try it sometime.

Happens everyday in Pattaya, why is this news? Bangkokbruce's survival in Thailand rule # 2...never mess with a ladyboy. There are plenty of "nice" girls in Thailand. Whatever turns you on...dude is lucky to be alive. Welcome to Scamlandcoffee1.gif

You'll find that there are plenty of nice ladyboys as well. No need to generalise.

It can happen to anyone

It can't happen to anyone because it's a small minority of people that take prostitutes back to their hotel room.

You must be joking,, every bloke that takes a Lady Bar back to his room is taking a prostitute back to his room, must be thousands every night, that is what Pattaya is about.

good on the dude for fessing up ..my mate switched drinks in his room he was a bit suspicious he pretended to be sleepy ..and she helped him to the bed ..thirty seconds later he heard a thud she was out cold ........he said in the next five hours or so he ran out of articles to read whilst waiting for her to wake up .... when she finally did he pretended to have been asleep as well.. the look on her face as he ushered her out was priceless .....his brother a trained medic says it can be fatal especially if u have a heart condition ...

• Like 2

good on the dude for fessing up ..my mate switched drinks in his room he was a bit suspicious he pretended to be sleepy ..and she helped him to the bed ..thirty seconds later he heard a thud she was out cold ........he said in the next five hours or so he ran out of articles to read whilst waiting for her to wake up .... when she finally did he pretended to have been asleep as well.. the look on her face as he ushered her out was priceless .....his brother a trained medic says it can be fatal especially if u have a heart condition ...

Great story but if the Thai sex worker had died, your mate would likely be sent to the monkey house ...w00t.gif

His 1500 ThB sexperience turned into a $1350 USD Nightmare!Surprised he was stupid enough to complain to police and have his name splattered all over the Internet. Wonder if he will post this experience to Facebook?

its called holiday insurance which requires a police report, hence the the high amounts of cash claimed stolen and i phone's etc.

Great story but if the Thai sex worker had died, your mate would likely be sent to the monkey house ...w00t.gif

As you say, great story. Nuff said!