Hotels Under 1000 Baht With Wifi In Room?

cathy211

based on experience you MAY get wifi in the rooms of the more expensive hotels. Lower cost hotels may offer it in reception or at a cost

Generally it will work out cheaper to get a Internet SIM and use it where and as you wish (including places other than the hotel).

Recently 899B (about $30) would get you 3GB Internet with 1 month expiry (not always 3G mobile - depends on location & carrier). Every time I arrive at the airport I get it topped up. Just recharge if you use it all.

They will take care of all the loading of the SIM & credit at the carrier desk at the airport. Works a treat and good service too.

I also get a local phone sim too if you dont already have one - simplifies call locals on local numbers

I stayed at IMM Fusion by On Nut BTS station for 600B a night, fast fast wifi in the room, good service.

It looks like a nice place but according to CGoogle earth it is actually in Lotus Tesco.

Asia rooms have it at 909 baht and Agoda don't seem to have a price.

I dunno, that was a few months ago but I just walked in after an unsuccessful phone call. I think Agoda had them listed at 600B and I was prepared to argue with the reception, but they just handed over a room for 600 a night...

Looking on their website, it was probably the "deluxe" room which reads "unavailable." You can maybe give them a call to see if there's any actually available.

• Like 1

I dunno, that was a few months ago but I just walked in after an unsuccessful phone call. I think Agoda had them listed at 600B and I was prepared to argue with the reception, but they just handed over a room for 600 a night...

Looking on their website, it was probably the "deluxe" room which reads "unavailable." You can maybe give them a call to see if there's any actually available.

I wrote them by their website. When asked for my title from the choices offered, I chose doctor. I'll see what rate I get. thumbsup.gif

Toggle editing mode Remove Format Special BBCodeFontFontSizeSize Text Color Smiley My Media Find Replace Undo Redo Copy Paste Paste as Plain Text Paste from Word

Bold Italic Underline Strike Through Subscript Superscript Insert/Remove Bulleted List Insert/Remove Numbered List Link Unlink Image Code Quote Twitter Decrease Indent Increase Indent Align Left Center Align Right Last auto saved: 17:14:41##

What happened there then!!

Location of IMM fusion. On the south side of Sukhumvit about 50 metres west of (ie back towards town from) the Sukhumvit/soi 50 junction. Opposite Pra Khanong police station.

5 minutes walk from OnNut BTS, take the Tesco Lotus side when coming down from the tracks and walk back towards town, crossing over the soi 50 junction

Condo man

OnNut

Edited by SantiSuk