Phuket Radio. What Was That Song?

Shot

I was listening to Phuket radio. Don’t remember the station in Phuket. But, in Phuket, they were playing Jackson Brownes’ classic album Running on Empty. Did anyone else in Phuket hear it in Phuket? What was that Phuket station? Rosie is a great song. I have that song on my Palm Pilot in Phuket.

And.....?

The thread title question was "What was that song" but the only question in the post was "What was that Phuket station?"

A bit confusing but I'm going with, he wants to know what station was playing the music he liked so he can tune in to that station again. Am I close 'Shot'?

The key word is "Phuket"smile.png

What is your favourite track on that Jackson Browne album that you heard on that Phuket radio station?

My favorite song on that album is, The Road And The Sky. I like to listen to that when I’m driving around Phuket. The live version is far better than the studio. I think the Phuket radio station has only the studio version.smile.png

A couple of tips to help the OP. If you are ever listening to the radio again and find it enjoyable, look at the radio's display and normally you should see some numbers which give a clue to the station's identity. If this is not possible, then just continue listening for a further 10 minutes or so and within that time the station will surely promote itself with a mention of who they are. If necessary, once the name and/or frequency of the station are known, then write them down and keep somewhere safe so you don't need to post ridiculous questions on internet forums.

A couple of tips to help the OP. If you are ever listening to the radio again and find it enjoyable, look at the radio's display and normally you should see some numbers which give a clue to the station's identity. If this is not possible, then just continue listening for a further 10 minutes or so and within that time the station will surely promote itself with a mention of who they are. If necessary, once the name and/or frequency of the station are known, then write them down and keep somewhere safe so you don't need to post ridiculous questions on internet forums.

Well that was pretty blunt.

Someone needs to wash the sand out of their crack.

• Like 1

so you don't need to post ridiculous questions on internet forums.

I was a bit slow myself and had to read it twice before the penny dropped. But seeing as it has been explained in post # 4 and 10, you don't really have an excuse.

When you've finished removing the sand from your crack you may want to remove the egg from your face as well. tongue.png

• Like 1

You didn't mention Phuket! Off to the pub with you!