'Crisis Looms If Yingluck Won't Act'

Lite Beer

no problem big jim. with all the one-sided venom posted here, reasonable criticisms of the UDD or the PTP get lost in the noise.

With all due respect, and no prejudice aforethought, have you ever considered the possibility that there may be a chance that you are misguided or blinded by the spectacular display of Shin arrogance and feel happy playing in the surf they leave behind them.

Do you live with these people that the Shins claim they are fighting for, no you don't, you've probably never spent more than 24 hours with them, if you have, I would love to see some pics, got any?

Do you live with an unarmed abhisit adoring yellow flag toting granny? I'd love to see those photos too. Well actually I wouldn't, can we just get back to the OP?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he forgets abhsist living in an army barracks while his army was on the streets shooting people.

i guess the current PM needs this protection from the yellow shirts, speaks volumes about both sides really, I repeat again, both sides are as bad as each other.

2 years later, Yingluk is walking around with a military bodyguard before as much as a punch has been thrown, and the protesters outside parliament are ostensibly there to support her government.

I just assumed the "bodyguards" were there to collect the flower garlands strewn by her admiring personality cult.

I heard she only stayed for 45 minutes at Parliament. She's afraid the Democrats will ask her an embarrassing question such as why she referred to Sydney the country regarding her recent visit to Australia!

Edited by Siripon

Tiansford, The hard line posters that do come out with a lot of flack may have reason to attack.

I had really no Idea who Abhisit was before him being elected by parliament-to take care of a shambles, to my mind he did not do too bad considering, therefore I was not motivated enough to cry him down. When the dung master from Dubai started his whipping up fever, creating this red army to cause havoc, the reds were paid so much a day to occupy Bkk, the protests started in ernest, notables were sent to whip up more fever, stages were set up, colonisation (fortresses) were built, total mayhem affecting businesses, and normal way of life. If I had been in charge of the government many more people would have been killed-sure. 1 is too many but the numbers were small when you think of the scale of the seige.

This was far more serious than the drugs problem (up to 3000 were killed) I wonder what the Dubai master would have done in Abhisits position ????

The position of the said government is on the verge of big civil disorder, In my honest opinion of mob rule, P.M. not interested, outside interference, paid for votes and promisses not delivered (most).

• Like 2

Anyone remember the Black Adder the 3rd sitcom episode when the palace dogsbody and resident simpleton Baldrick was made an MP through the machinations of Prince George and his butler Edmund Blackadder, in order to ensure the prince wasnt struck off the civil list in a hung parliament and keeps his [and his butler who rips him off at every turn] income stream intact?

Be funny if it wasnt so serious. Maggie Thatcher this woman certainly is not, she is the Thai equivalent of the Rt Hon. S.Baldrick M.P.

while the country is being run by a cabal of, essentially, Thai mafiosi, with the 3 great sicilian traditions of bribery, blackmail and intimidation kept alive and well

sad thing is though, corruption in politics is deeply rooted and democracy hasnt been an outright success here, culturally it hasnt seemed an easy fit, is right everyone has the vote but then they vote in this mob, most of which havent the credentials to run anything except by bullying people

its the one thing that remains a black spot here, sadly I cant see that changing until social/political education improves, but there is no money in that and thinking independently is not embraced. Self interest rules the roost, on both sides it seems

Regarding Yingluck, well, as Blackadder said himself:

'What we need is an utter unknown, yet someone over whom we have complete power. A man with no mind, with no ideas of his own. One might almost say... a man with no brain'.

replace that with woman and there you have it

Edited by RichBKK
  • Like 2

Tiansford, The hard line posters that do come out with a lot of flack may have reason to attack.

I had really no Idea who Abhisit was before him being elected by parliament-to take care of a shambles, to my mind he did not do too bad considering, therefore I was not motivated enough to cry him down. When the dung master from Dubai started his whipping up fever, creating this red army to cause havoc, the reds were paid so much a day to occupy Bkk, the protests started in ernest, notables were sent to whip up more fever, stages were set up, colonisation (fortresses) were built, total mayhem affecting businesses, and normal way of life. If I had been in charge of the government many more people would have been killed-sure. 1 is too many but the numbers were small when you think of the scale of the seige.

This was far more serious than the drugs problem (up to 3000 were killed) I wonder what the Dubai master would have done in Abhisits position ????

The position of the said government is on the verge of big civil disorder, In my honest opinion of mob rule, P.M. not interested, outside interference, paid for votes and promisses not delivered (most).

I get the feeling we will find out what Thaksin will do to yellowshirt protesters on mass but I think he will use the military, police and redshirts to do it.