Korean Invasion

nietzche

No I haven't noticed young Thais becoming more addicted to everything Korean, so why does it concern you?????

I am sorry that I do not really understand your post...otherwise I would do my utmost to help you in any way that would relieve you of your concern for something that I have absolutely no desire in losing sleep over.

Good luck. coffee1.gif

You had enough of a concern to sit and write a response to the topic whistling.gif

Once again its just not Thailand that is infected by Korean culture, Korea over the past few years has put in tremendous effort to export there culture and entertainment. Why i find it very funny that Korea still points its nose up at mostly poor country's, but whatever its just business.

Once again its just not Thailand that is infected by Korean culture, Korea over the past few years has put in tremendous effort to export there culture and entertainment. Why i find it very funny that Korea still points its nose up at mostly poor country's, but whatever its just business.

I had no idea about this crazy Korean pop culture until I moved to Thailand not too long ago. Most of the Koreans back in NY hang out on 33rd street (Korea town) or Sunny-side Queens. Thing is, they don't dress or act like their cousins back in Korea.

I feel deja-vu coming on. It was like back in the late 90's/early 2000's when we had things like the "BackStreet Boys" and "N-Sync". It was the most shameful period in modern American history.

Got a feeling in a few years, some people are going to wake up with a very bad hangover and wonder what they were on.

No matter what fads come or go, it seems like a casual shirts, Levi's, and beer will never go out of style.

anyway ot. korean men are different from the creatures from dramas and boybands. for some reasons, i have met afew different platoons of korean conscripted solidiers, they are huge. regulars dude doesnt appear to be as what it seems to be from the media

one thing about their products, they are quite overwhelming. samsung in particular, tv, air conditioning, mobile phones, laptops, washing machines, cameras . . just overwhelming. kia and hyundai are also really getting alot of attention now. they are literally chopping japanese exports in every single way, no only products but the dramas as well!