Dent Repair In Koh Samui

You will be hard pressed on samui.I tried to do a search in Thailand but no joy.I am sure someone was talking about it not so long ago, let me search.

Hmm not here i can look for advice afterall.

Misunderstood the title and thought it was dental work, but i was impressed by the OP thinking about fixing his own teeth with tools, until i realized it was a car dent :)

Coming to Samui soon and thought about , if it was worth the "risk" fixing some teeth while in Thailand, but have to look through other posts :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

He is looking at getting it repaired without painting like " Dent buster " they roll the dents out.

exactly Rooo

i know the tool u mean like a suction tool garages have in the west where they clamp it on the the dent and ltturally pull it out.

i would like one of those also. anyone know th technical name for that tool it works like a very strong toilet plunger

Edited by BigC

It could be worth asking if the shop on Soi 3 in Maenam (turn at James Audio off ring road)

They are an insurance car / truck repair shop, I have never been in there, but they are always repairing all kinds of damage... maybe have.... maybe not!