Work Permit For Multiple Non-Immigrant "B" Visa

I have a multiple Non-Immigrant "B" visa. Starting a new job, I wonder, what I would get from Immigration:

a) a three-month extension of my current visa entry, based on employment, i.e. "losing" my multiple one-year visa, or

B) an "automatic" extension for the length of my visa validity (e.g. one year) based on a one-year employment contract?

Anyone with similar experience?

You get nothing. If you want to extend you must meet the conditions and make application for one year extension of stay paying the normal 1,900 baht fee per police order 777/2551. If you want to continue using visa you exit/return every 90 days or less.

An extension of your current permit to stay is what you would get from immigration if you have a work permit and all the required documents.

A visa is not extendable. You can only get a new one at an embassy or consulate.

If you want to keep making border runs every 90 days you can do that also.

Thanks guys. Sorry, i should have been more precise. In case of documentation for a work permit; how would it work:

A) lose one-year visa, but have three-month extension of visa for work permit issuance, or

B. keep one-year visa, and continue border runs every three months, or

C) get an "automatic" extension of visa and work permit for one year, based on my one-year multiple visa?

Edited by 007

Your employer first applies for and gets the work permit. After that you can either extend your current permit to stay for a year (there is no 3 month extension) or continue to do border runs every 90 days using your visa.