Online Uk Visa Error

Gents & Ladies.

After 6 months of preparation of filling out the online form for my wife's settlement visa I have answered a question incorrectly.

It asks how much do you earn a month after tax and I have stated what I get a week. Is it possible to just go online again and just complete another form which will give me a new reference number and reprint it and submit another appointment at the VFS ensuring I cancel the previous one I have arranged. As you are aware I'm sure it's going to cost me 820 pounds ish so I don't want to show I earn 1500 a month when in fact it should be 6000 for example.

Regards

Don't worry...

No need to go to the trouble of making another application. It does tell you (somewhere) that if you make a mistake on the on-line application you can just make corrections on the print out that you hand into VFS at Regent House. The print out is the most important document, not the on line form.

I made a financial mistake on my wife's application, crossed it out on the print out and entered the correct figure. No problem...

Presumably you also have included some kind of proof of how much you earn (payslips, contract, bank statements, etc.) so it should be fairly obvious to whoever is reviewing your applcation that a simple mistake was made. As above, just amend the original printed copy to agree to the supporting documents provided.