My Thai Wife Resembles ...

samsiam

Rather an irrelevant thread to be honest, as we know all our esteemed TV members are married to HiSo Thai Chinese double Phd's so they will have all got their plastic surgery by the same HiSo plastic surgeon therefore they will all look like clones of each other...

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Rather an irrelevant thread to be honest, as we know all our esteemed TV members are married to HiSo Thai Chinese double Phd's so they will have all got their plastic surgery by the same HiSo plastic surgeon therefore they will all look like clones of each other...

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Or as some old geezers here... to Isaan women. Don't have to be jelous because they have more educated wives and are less hostile than like Aneliane here whistling.gif

Edited by maxme

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Or as some old geezers here... to Isaan women. Don't have to be jelous because they have more educated wives and are less hostile than like Aneliane here whistling.gif

Ouch...

• Like 1

Whats this fascination with splayed toes.

My wife has a coupla really ugly toes.

Does anyone like sucking on toes ??

It was phase someone used a few years ago on TV, cant remember who, but always like the turn of phrase....and for the record Mrs Soutpeel does have splayed toes and I do take the p*ss out her calling monkey feet...which usually results in me getting a Jimmy Choo high heeled shoe thrown at me....w00t.gif

You buy your wife Jimmy Choo shoes ?

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Is that even English ?

Sorry by "jelous" you mean jealous?

And by "than like" ???

So let me get this right: I am jealous of ...you ? sick.gif

And your Thai educated wife is more educated than me? giggle.gif

And for some reason I would like to be in her shoes with you ???sick.gifsick.gif

Looking at the way you write as an NES, I don't think you know much about education

you might want to have a look at Thai universities before passing comments like those

Start with their ranking (I think it's around 140 for the first one)

I have a double higher education in France and UK, I let you find their ranking ;)

I get this type of aggressive comment from you on a regular basis, your Thai wife probably likes it, but normal people don't react positively to aggression

I think aesthetically my favorite so far, classic Buriram.

AVfWT.jpg

Sorry for the crop, but some say this place tries to be family friendly. . .

And I never used to check for splayed toes before I came across the idea here, can't tell you if they were or not. Will be sure to keep a lookout from how on for you guys.

I do like the farmer's daughter pelvis-first duckwalk shuffle though. . .

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK
  • Like 1

Is that even English ?

And by "than like" ???

And for some reason I would like to be in her shoes with you ???sick.gifsick.gif

Looking at the way you write as an NES, I don't think you know much about education

you might want to have a look at Thai universities before passing comments like those

I have a double higher education in France and UK, I let you find their ranking wink.png

I get this type of aggressive comment from you on a regular basis, your Thai wife probably likes it, but normal people don't react positively to aggression

Aneliane darling you're just giving him what he wants, I'm sure you'd rather not do that. . .

• Like 1

I think aesthetically my favorite so far, classic Buriram.

(PICTURE)

Sorry for the crop, but some say this place tries to be family friendly. . .

And I never used to check for splayed toes before I came across the idea here, can't tell you if they were or not. Will be sure to keep a lookout from how on for you guys.

I do like the farmer's daughter pelvis-first duckwalk shuffle though. . .

Well i believe you, when you say that "cheekbones" is your thing smile.png ...but where is the rest of the picture? ermm.gif

Whats this fascination with splayed toes.

My wife has a coupla really ugly toes.

Does anyone like sucking on toes ??

It was phase someone used a few years ago on TV, cant remember who, but always like the turn of phrase....and for the record Mrs Soutpeel does have splayed toes and I do take the p*ss out her calling monkey feet...which usually results in me getting a Jimmy Choo high heeled shoe thrown at me....w00t.gif

You buy your wife Jimmy Choo shoes ?

No...Mrs Soutpeel buys Mrs Soutpeel shoes....she is not a school child, she doesnt need my blessing or approval, she is an adult.......Shoe and handbag shopping is most certainly not on my list of favorite things to do and I do avoid this like the plague, Much as Mrs Soutpeel does when I got to homepro or similar looking a power tools...

Is that even English ?

And by "than like" ???

I have a double higher education in France and UK, I let you find their ranking wink.png

Aneliane darling you're just giving him what he wants, I'm sure you'd rather not do that. . .

Why not, she's French, xenophobic and can't read a single line. Why shouldn't we have fun with that?

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Is that even English ?

And by "than like" ???

Nah, France is considered a "developing" country to many western people. Is it true that you don't have "running water" in some parts of France.

So there is no way in your armhole that my wife could have a better education than you... There you go, not knowing any fact about me or her you make a prejudgemental and a retorical question. One thing is clear though... She can speak, write and even understand better English than you can mon-cheri wink.png

The more you talk now Ane-banane-liane the more you make a fool out yourself. Even BJB starting to pity you, that's how low you have sunk in the ranks

Oh a final question... Do they breed your kind on conveyor belts in your country? Nothing personal, just curious... smile.png

Edited by maxme

ok I will go first with the wife pic

0_1941.jpg

I had one of these in L'pool.

Is that an Upton convent uniform ??

Now now, we know upton is not in Liverpool, it is in Wirral and they don't like being classed with us scousers haha

ok I will go first with the wife pic

0_1941.jpg

I had one of these in L'pool.

Is that an Upton convent uniform ??

Now now, we know upton is not in Liverpool, it is in Wirral and they don't like being classed with us scousers haha

They are Woolie backs, not scousers

and then here is tutsi in a dive go go bar in Patong Beach on Halloween in 1999 gazing at what he considered to be the most splendid ass imaginable, and she was dancing to ZZ Top in a lewd fashion...and then he gazed up to find that she was remarkably beautiful as well...and then there was a bar fine and 3 days in bed and then tutsi proposed marriage which was promptly accepted...

but it never happened...

tutsi later selected an unassuming and plain partner who is responsible and knows how to administer with regard to the household...and then there are the outrageously sexy teenaged nieces but that's another story...the little niece just sez: 'uncle tutsi, can we go get some ice cream now?...' and then there is an old man in a panama hat with a walking stick and a little girl in hand slouching towards the market somewhere in southern Suphanburi...

• Like 1

My hubby looks like the old drummer from the group Mah-Lee -Wah-Nah so whenever we used to go to their concerts girls would run after hubby shouting "Ajarn Ajarn"

They've had a few photos together.Twins.Only their mother could tell them apart.!!!(And me-I hope!!! Thought things were a bit different that dark night!!)