Ombudsman Finds Appointment Of Nalini And Natthawut Grey Area

webfact

166363_167472299963749_100001029417223_356229_1473810_n.jpg

Prasit is the one on the left I take it?

No, Police Sargeant-Major Red Shirt Leader Pheu Thai Party MP Prasit is on the right.

For a photo of him in his normal colored Police Sargeant-Major uniform, here's a link to him attending the funeral of fellow Red Shirt Leader and Comrade In Arms Sae Daeng.

http://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/newmandala/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Sergeant-Prasit-hero-red-uniform-police-officer-who-helped-many-people.jpg

166363_167472299963749_100001029417223_356229_1473810_n.jpg

Prasit is the one on the left I take it?

No, Police Sargeant-Major Red Shirt Leader Pheu Thai Party MP Prasit is on the right.

For a photo of him in his normal colored Police Sargeant-Major uniform, here's a link to him attending the funeral of fellow Red Shirt Leader and Comrade In Arms Sae Daeng.

http://asiapacific.a...many-people.jpg

Thanks, my mistake. I naturally assumed he was the one in clown outfit. I guess it must be Thida then?

"...the spokesman said the Ombudsman respected the premier's decision since he believed Ms. Nalini's name in the U.S. blacklist neither affected Thailand's image nor people's trust, but warned the premier of possible negative consequences if any damages were inflicted on Thailand..."

"...he believed Ms. Nalini's name in the U.S. blacklist neither affected Thailand's image..."

It doesn't effect Thailands image, but Lady Gaga's act does!

This guy is on glue. ( open bag, insert head, see ya next week)

It sure as hell affects Thailands image more than any pop star's comments every could.

Edited by animatic