Do You Ask About Your Wife’S/Girlfriend'S Past Relationships And What She Done Before You Met?

Beetlejuice

jesus you come off quite the psychopath sometimes. must be nice to believe your own hype

I appreciate your clear and cogent analysis sir. You have led me to question the fundamental basis of my entire personality, and I will be sure to try to maintain vigilant mindfulness of such tendencies in the future.

In all probability, the one wearing the tinfoil hat would fit most peoples definition of crazy.

Especially if they didn't crinkle the tinfoil up before making the hat.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus you come off quite the psychopath sometimes. must be nice to believe your own hype

I appreciate your clear and cogent analysis sir. You have led me to question the fundamental basis of my entire personality, and I will be sure to try to maintain vigilant mindfulness of such tendencies in the future.

Well, you should do as you please but if you air details about your creepy, Svengali-like targeting of young, rural poor girls who have no experience with foreigners in public, you really oughtn't to be surprised if others find it distasteful.

• Like 2

Well, you should do as you please but if you air details about your creepy, Svengali-like targeting of young, rural poor girls who have no experience with foreigners in public, you really oughtn't to be surprised if others find it distasteful.

Ya, wow, Svengali, a Russian monk whoop Pattaya here we come! You know I never thought about it that way. I thought he was doing them a favor and providing a bit of extra dosh for spending money, rice planting and some new tattered pants and used tire flip flops. Them girls with no experience with foreigners in public do they have experience with foreigners in private? I have seen a couple of them farm girls with foreigners in public, quite a show almost worth moving to Korat.

That's not what I meant. I guess I should have written that if he chooses to publicize what he does, he shouldn't be surprised if others find it distasteful.

You make it sound like he's some kind of altruist.To my understanding, he ain't doing them any favours; if he was doing that, he wouldn't insist they purchase these "favours" by dropping their tattered pants would he? Would you be so "understanding" and consider it a favour if some old fossil wanted to blast your young daughter up the tradesman's entrance in return for some crumpled baht notes?

• Like 2

the thai ladies i have met ,

either claim to be a vergin, or had only,, one boyfriend ,

i must look stupid farang , number one.

wai.gif

Listen my wife 40 years younger than me was Virgin and never had a boy friend. she told and her 11 bothers said the same

Edited by harryfrompattaya
  • Like 1

That's not what I meant. I guess I should have written that if he chooses to publicize what he does, he shouldn't be surprised if others find it distasteful.

You make it sound like he's some kind of altruist.To my understanding, he ain't doing them any favours; if he was doing that, he wouldn't insist they purchase these "favours" by dropping their tattered pants would he? Would you be so "understanding" and consider it a favour if some old fossil wanted to blast your young daughter up the tradesman's entrance in return for some crumpled baht notes?

You don't think much like a Thai woman. I could tell you but chances are you wouldn't believe me anyway. So I really wonder why bother. I'll give it a shot anyway. Try wearing socks with holes in them for 12 years in unbearable heat with stupid adults and nasty smelly adolescent boys hitting you 8 hours a day. After your 8 hours in school go home where your drunk father and uncles make fun of your small breasts and chubby butt and also whack you when they want. You have flea bites all over your legs from the dogs in the house and you have head lice from the haircut received at school from unsterilized barber tools that are used to give you your free hair cut. A Thai kid is nice to you and you have sex with him for the promise of marriage but he runs off when you get pregnant. You endure the pain of childbirth and try and raise your child alone with the help of your old granny in a dirt floor shack. The foreign guy who treats your child like his own and buys you things and asks your opinion, looks pretty good regardless of age or belly size.

• Like 1

Helping poor people by making a financial donation or volunteering your time to help is noble.

Expecting sexual favours in return for doing either of these is disrespectful and distasteful.

I don't agree it's disrespectful.

I hope the edit I made to my post makes my point clearer.

To prey on disadvantaged people for personal gratification is disrespectful.

It shows a lack of respect for them as human-beings (and for yourself).

• Like 1

Helping poor people by making a financial donation or volunteering your time to help is noble.

Expecting sexual favours in return for doing either of these is disrespectful and distasteful.

I totally agree!

I totally agree!

How can you respect someone you don't know deserves it, respect has to be earned.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

You don't think much like a Thai woman. I could tell you but chances are you wouldn't believe me anyway. So I really wonder why bother. I'll give it a shot anyway. Try wearing socks with holes in them for 12 years in unbearable heat with stupid adults and nasty smelly adolescent boys hitting you 8 hours a day. After your 8 hours in school go home where your drunk father and uncles make fun of your small breasts and chubby butt and also whack you when they want. You have flea bites all over your legs from the dogs in the house and you have head lice from the haircut received at school from unsterilized barber tools that are used to give you your free hair cut. A Thai kid is nice to you and you have sex with him for the promise of marriage but he runs off when you get pregnant. You endure the pain of childbirth and try and raise your child alone with the help of your old granny in a dirt floor shack. The foreign guy who treats your child like his own and buys you things and asks your opinion, looks pretty good regardless of age or belly size.

It's not the man who makes the choice. It is the woman who chooses. I was always kind and polite with the maid at my condo. Never anything else. One day she knocked on my door, came in, sat down on my sofa and informed me she wanted me for a boyfriend. She was 20 I was 65. All her idea. She had watched me for a year. Knew everything about me as a maid would. No surprises. Years ago when I taught kindergarten here a tiny little thing dragged me out by the hand to introduce me to her mother. She pointed at me and said, Paw. Her mother was quite attractive I was tempted. I could keep going on,

How can you respect someone you don't know deserves it, respect has to be earned.

A more positive way to live your life would be to respect everyone unless they earn disrespect.

Only if you're an idiot. That would totally devalue respect.

Why not call everyone heroic until they give you cause to doubt their heroism.

Or assume everyone is caring and generous .....................

It's not the man who makes the choice. It is the woman who chooses. I was always kind and polite with the maid at my condo. Never anything else. One day she knocked on my door, came in, sat down on my sofa and informed me she wanted me for a boyfriend. She was 20 I was 65. All her idea. She had watched me for a year. Knew everything about me as a maid would. No surprises. Years ago when I taught kindergarten here a tiny little thing dragged me out by the hand to introduce me to her mother. She pointed at me and said, Paw. Her mother was quite attractive I was tempted. I could keep going on,

If these girls have lived a life that is anything like the hypothetical example that you described above (being subjected to a lifetime of abuse, neglect and lack of education) they are very unlikely to be in a fit mental state to make informed decisions. The right thing to do if you encounter such people is to help them (but not in return for a shag).

A more positive way to live your life would be to respect everyone unless they earn disrespect.

I know your unfortunate life-circumstances have lead you to distrust other human-beings.

However, there are 7 billion people on this planet and they aren't all the same as your ex-wife.

• Like 1

I know your unfortunate life-circumstances have lead you to distrust other human-beings.

However, there are 7 billion people on this planet and they aren't all the same as your ex-wife.

How did we get from a discussion about 'respect' to 'distrust and 7 million people not like my ex-wife'?

Have you been drinking again?

If these girls have lived a life that is anything like the hypothetical example that you described above (being subjected to a lifetime of abuse, neglect and lack of education) they are very unlikely to be in a fit mental state to make informed decisions. The right thing to do if you encounter such people is to help them (but not in return for a shag).

You may call it abuse but while not in the majority what I described above is certainly common in Thailand and not classified as abuse among Thai people. I really don't think you have the skills or experience to prescribe the correct course of action in a country you are obviously not too familiar with. Better wait till you know a little more about Thailand and Thai people before acting like a Thai social worker. It is not the same as where you came from. I know you want to think it is but it is not. What you are experiencing is ethnocentrism. You are evaluating another culture by the values and morals of your own. It does not work.

That's not what I meant. I guess I should have written that if he chooses to publicize what he does, he shouldn't be surprised if others find it distasteful. You make it sound like he's some kind of altruist.To my understanding, he ain't doing them any favours; if he was doing that, he wouldn't insist they purchase these "favours" by dropping their tattered pants would he? Would you be so "understanding" and consider it a favour if some old fossil wanted to blast your young daughter up the tradesman's entrance in return for some crumpled baht notes?

I do maintain that my conscience is clear in that I am exchanging fair value for their favours, and those that are willing and able to profit from my services will end up having a much better life than if they had taken up the other alternatives available to them at the time. Nor do I engage in or stand for any coercion or deception.

However I've never claimed to be doing what I do in that regard for altruistic reasons, not with the girls nor with anyone here.

In fact I don't really believe that anyone does anything for purely altruistic reasons - if I had a lot of dosh to spare and set up my programme to handle hundreds of girls without any expectation of any concrete reward to myself, I'd still be doing it for the satisfaction it would give me, which in the end is selfish.

Turn it around and being selfish in an enlightened way has to also benefit others, since none of us are an island and what goes around comes around in the end, I truly believe that.

Now others here may feel that what I do is "creepy" for whatever reason, most likely don't feel comfortable with my positions on sex work issues or polyamory either, and that's fine. But I have no idea where Svengali or psychopathic comments come into it, if I were just a normal customer in the p4p scene here IMO I'd be more complicit in causing harm to Thai individuals and society, not less.

You may call it abuse but while not in the majority what I described above is certainly common in Thailand and not classified as abuse among Thai people. I really don't think you have the skills or experience to prescribe the correct course of action in a country you are obviously not too familiar with. Better wait till you know a little more about Thailand and Thai people before acting like a Thai social worker. It is not the same as where you came from. I know you want to think it is but it is not. What you are experiencing is ethnocentrism. You are evaluating another culture by the values and morals of your own. It does not work.

The story you describe is a story of abuse, regardless of which country it occurred.

While I am new to Thailand, and therefore unaware of whether such abuse is indeed a part of the culture, I do know that it is abuse and should not be accepted.

For the same reason, I often remind my Thai family and friends about the importance of wearing seating belts in cars, even though such views may be contrary to their "culture".

When we see Thai people in dire situations, or areas for improvement in Thai society, we should speak up and try to help.

We should not expect or demand to have sexual intercourse with such disadvantaged people in return.

• Like 1

How did we get from a discussion about 'respect' to 'distrust and 7 million people not like my ex-wife'?

My point is one should concentrate on the positive in people, rather than the negative, and not assume (as you seem to do) that every person has the same flaws as one particular person (in a world of 7 billion people).

That's not what I meant. I guess I should have written that if he chooses to publicize what he does, he shouldn't be surprised if others find it distasteful. You make it sound like he's some kind of altruist.To my understanding, he ain't doing them any favours; if he was doing that, he wouldn't insist they purchase these "favours" by dropping their tattered pants would he? Would you be so "understanding" and consider it a favour if some old fossil wanted to blast your young daughter up the tradesman's entrance in return for some crumpled baht notes?

I do maintain that my conscience is clear in that I am exchanging fair value for their favours, and those that are willing and able to profit from my services will end up having a much better life than if they had taken up the other alternatives available to them at the time. Nor do I engage in or stand for any coercion or deception.

However I've never claimed to be doing what I do in that regard for altruistic reasons, not with the girls nor with anyone here.

In fact I don't really believe that anyone does anything for purely altruistic reasons - if I had a lot of dosh to spare and set up my programme to handle hundreds of girls without any expectation of any concrete reward to myself, I'd still be doing it for the satisfaction it would give me, which in the end is selfish.

Turn it around and being selfish in an enlightened way has to also benefit others, since none of us are an island and what goes around comes around in the end, I truly believe that.

Now others here may feel that what I do is "creepy" for whatever reason, most likely don't feel comfortable with my positions on sex work issues or polyamory either, and that's fine. But I have no idea where Svengali or psychopathic comments come into it, if I were just a normal customer in the p4p scene here IMO I'd be more complicit in causing harm to Thai individuals and society, not less.

Well I'm sorry but the possession of a clear conscience doesn't mean that what you're doing is perfectly ok.

If you were a normal customer in the P4P scene you'd at least be puffing away atop bona fide hoes who are in it for the dosh and, sometimes, the lifestyle but NO, BJB wants to catch them free-range, fresh off the farm and justifies this with a feeble, self-serving platitude that he's being less complicit in causing harm to Thais and their society.

What a load of <deleted>!!

What you ARE doing is deliberately seeking out dirt poor girls - perhaps with kids - and using the promise of financial reward to induce them to part their legs for money so you can enjoy yourself with someone who is, as yet, untouched by foreign loins.

If she hasn't done that before, you're complicit in driving her to prostitution. It's the sexual equivalent of giving someone their first line of cocaine. Some will hate it and never try it again but some of them will love it enough to go get a fix elsewhere.

How do you know that girls you've "broken in" haven't rocked up in Nana or Cowboy or are, right now, aren't standing on Sukhumvit turning tricks?

Edited by HardenedSoul

I think the point he's making is that your experiences with your ex-wife seem to have twisted your attitude and approach to women or, perhaps, simply amplified them - who knows?

I'm sure there are guys out here who've had as hard a time with marriages/divorces back home but some have managed to draw a line under those experiences. They are open-minded enough to treat people with the fundamental respect they deserve simply for being human.

Look, doing what you crusty old dinosaurs do is one thing but to crow and brag about it on a forum like TV is just plain crass. There must be other forums on the internet where perverts and depraved fossils in Thailand can discuss ways in which one can take sexual advantage of the poor, desperate girls in the countryside for the equivalent of a £20 note.

And, before TP chimes in with the "we'll see how you get your rocks off when you're our age" chestnut, let me just say this; I doubt I'll ever be depraved enough to have sex with a girl 40 or 50 years my junior while she's doing her best not to vomit in disgust at my fat, sweaty, Viagra-powered, beer-gutted carcass writhing all over her.

Are you talking about Isaan sharp shooters or gullible foreigners?

Look, doing what you crusty old dinosaurs do is one thing but to crow and brag about it on a forum like TV is just plain crass. There must be other forums on the internet where perverts and depraved fossils in Thailand can discuss ways in which one can take sexual advantage of the poor, desperate girls in the countryside for the equivalent of a £20 note.

And, before TP chimes in with the "we'll see how you get your rocks off when you're our age" chestnut, let me just say this; I doubt I'll ever be depraved enough to have sex with a girl 40 or 50 years my junior while she's doing her best not to vomit in disgust at my fat, sweaty, Viagra-powered, beer-gutted carcass writhing all over her.

Why are White Knights always so angry and bitter?

Lack of joyful experiences with attractive women.

I am a big believer in allowing well-informed adults to have the freedom to make their own choices in life, including choosing to participate in consensual sex, although obviously children (and certain groups of vulnerable groups of adults) are not necessarily in a position to make such decisions.

The key is whether these (young, uneducated, poverty-stricken and seemingly desperate) girls, that you specifically target, are mature enough, sophisticated, and adequately mentally stable to make informed decisions about important life decisions, such as starting a sexual relationship.

I know you think giving them a few baht and teaching them some table manners is adequate compensation for them allowing you to use their youthful body to pursue your sexual fantasies, but I just hope you take all practical steps possible to check that they are mentally competent to make such a big decision.

I am a big believer in allowing well-informed adults to have the freedom to make their own choices in life, including choosing to participate in consensual sex, although obviously children (and certain groups of vulnerable groups of adults) are not necessarily in a position to make such decisions.

The key is whether these (young, uneducated, poverty-stricken and seemingly desperate) girls, that you specifically target, are mature enough, sophisticated, and adequately mentally stable to make informed decisions about important life decisions, such as starting a sexual relationship.

I know you think giving them a few baht and teaching them some table manners is adequate compensation for them allowing you to use their youthful body to pursue your sexual fantasies, but I just hope you take all practical steps possible to check that they are mentally competent to make such a big decision.

... and to stay (almost) on-topic, I hope you also explain to them that (as with the many other girls with whom you have shared a bed in the past) you view them simply as more raw material that will pass along the conveyor belt through the BJB factory of life (with some necessary bumps and grinds on the way) to be packaged up and shipped off to the market.

Look, doing what you crusty old dinosaurs do is one thing but to crow and brag about it on a forum like TV is just plain crass. There must be other forums on the internet where perverts and depraved fossils in Thailand can discuss ways in which one can take sexual advantage of the poor, desperate girls in the countryside for the equivalent of a 20 note.

Why are White Knights always so angry and bitter?

Lack of joyful experiences with attractive women.

I'm not riding to anyone's rescue, chief. I just think that too many guys on here try to justify what they do by dressing it up as "helping".

If you want to help someone, then help them; don't make it dependent upon a shag.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 2