Girls From Sabai Sabai Bar Chiang Mai

lordseaton

Ok I am getting the distanced feeling the most are suggesting I move on.

Last year I payed about 7000 baht for 3 days, this included meals and bar fine.

This time somewhat more, but have been raining it in the last week or so, as my mind returns.

Emotions are an issue, even if derived from drug effect. I am about 70% sure I heading on, but that 30% can be nagging. But love is not a word I would currently use, attached to maybe.

My hope was that someone would have a basic run down of these girls, so that I can squash that 30% nagging.

But ultimately I need to make this decision, and if moving on has a negative effect on this girl, It is unfortunately the downside of the industry she works in.

And the downside for the customer; note the word "customer" - if you want to give it a whirl with your eyes wide open, go ahead, but don't feel sorry for your self later on if shit happens

what i don't understand is the phrase lose everything as in: all your assets-when it clearly implies give everything away -

but to be constructive and help out i would be willing to take the girl in question for a test ride

and given my excellent experience in the field- come up with the verdict.

Play the same game as she does....as you are obviously new to Thailand; naive; wet behind the ears call it what you will. You have to be "Pee Suea" a butterfly, the girls hate butterflies, because they do what they do; play around. and spread the money around.

In one week playing a butterfly, you will have a pretty good understanding of many different characters, and spent the same 7k.

....and by the way your medication is now affecting your writing, the 1st two sentences were all over the place.

Ok I am getting the distanced feeling the most are suggesting I move on.

Last year I payed about 7000 baht for 3 days, this included meals and bar fine.

So in fact, you KNOW that she's a pro. Three years later and she's still turning tricks at a bar? Just what is it that you're questioning?

IMHO - She is a pro, she is working you for money because that is how she makes her living.

... and doing a pretty good job of it, it would seem. You know she's a pro, but you ask us if we think she's a pro?

Maybe at heart this is a good woman, but don't think that you know her based on your limited time with her. If you enjoy her company and consider the cost to be reasonable, and you think you can proceed without becoming too involved emotionally or financially, then you may as well continue to enjoy her company. Just go slow and cautiously.

Over many years, I have met some kind and loyal women who were BGs at one time, but the odds are very much against getting a good one.

Absolutely! Like my 5-shot Russian Roulette game. There is always a chance that you can win. Just not that much of a chance.