Nice Hotel In Sathorn/Silom Area For 4-5Days?

ruddy2000

Have a friend and his GF passing through Bangkok at the end of the month and just wondered if anyone has recommendations for hotels to stay in the Sathorn / Silom area?

Not necessarily looking for a cheap place (but that doesn't mean somewhere that's ridiculously priced!) Just something decently priced that's good value for money with the only requirements being that it is clean, has a pool, maybe nice city views and is close(ish) to BTS. Lumpini or Sala Daeng area preferred but just wondered what everyone's recommendations are!

Thanks to all who reply in advance!

• Like 1

The Furama is vey good value for money if you are looking for something more luxury.

As long as you dont take anything from the fridge (minibar). We though the 2 small bottles of mineral water were for free as usual in hotels,

They charged us 200THB per bottle/day ( 3 days = 1200 THB) My Thai wife almost fainted ! But apart from that everything was A+ and smack in the middle of Silom/Sathorn, walking distance from BTS.

I had a week at the Narai on Silom Rd. You can negotiate a price. Good hotel with a great buffet. The Sunday buffet lunch is packed with locals that know a good deal. I paid 2100Bht during peak season (they were asking 4000).