Big Bill'S Deli Products @ Deli Supermarket

BigBillsDeli

We have received some phone calls asking about , what kind of Frozen Food line of TV Dinners do we make and sell ,

at the Deli Supermarket in Patong!

Flower most recently delivered to the Deli Supermarket :

Ellen's Beef Brisket and Beer Gravy with whipped potatoes

Chicken Fried Steak with Mashed potatoes ( a beefsteak )

Our usual line of NY Diner& Deli Dishes includes:

Meatloaf

Chicken Parmigiana

3 cheese Baked Lasagna with meat sauce

Cottage Pie

Shepherd's Pie

Beef Stew

Irish Stew

Chicken cannelloni

Manicotti

Chicken Marsala with roasted Rosemary Potatoes

Potato Wraps...a cross between a Knish and a Blintz

Coming soon : BBD BBQ Pulled Pork , for a easy delicious sandwich @ home

Italian-American Hot Sausages

Don't forget to also try our tasty Garlic&Dill Pickles , a Deli favorite !

If you don't see what you want , just send us a PM, tell us what your lookin for???

BB, are you going to sell the Italain hot saugage at your place or at the Deli Supermarket? The Deli stocked some in the old days, but I haven't seen much lately. They also shrink down to 1/2 original size when cooked.

BBD only sold our Hot Italian Sausages cooked in the past , so not sure you ever had ours from the Deli Super , but these will be un-cooked and I've never seen it shrink half ,after cooking.

I can tell you they are tasty and allot cheaper then imported ,ie.Jonesville or Johnsonvilles, whatever that brand Villa sells.....Speaking of Villa , if you would like to see our products for sale there , please tell the manager of Villa , Thx!

BB, are you going to sell the Italain hot saugage at your place or at the Deli Supermarket? The Deli stocked some in the old days, but I haven't seen much lately. They also shrink down to 1/2 original size when cooked.

Last time I was back in NJ, purchased about 2 dozen thick Italian hot sausages from the local grocery store. Put them in the freezer wrapped in aluminum foil for a day. Packed them in my case and wrapped around a couple of T-shirts for insulation. 24 hours later unpacked them in Phuket and they were basically still frozen. Had the mother of all BBQ's the following day sausage sandwichs on baquette w/ my special red and green pepper / onion / garlic / etc... relish (basically an Italian sausage sandwich to anybody back home). It's funny what we will do for comfort food.

pics and prices of these tv dinners? do you deliver?

Our frozen foods come in Microwavable containers where directed , it's not packaged by bulk machines but by Beautiful Thai ladies !

Prices @ The The Deli Supermarket in Patong on Rat-tu-tit Rd.,range between 80 -200 Baht , price varying on food types.

As many of Flower Foods present customers will tell you , this is food made for our customers who were our family of friends ,which is how it all started !

Thanks to T-V Classifieds, I have found some helpers, a personal thx from me, Flower

There.s a minimum of 6 boxes of food per item ordered to recieve delivery , or a 1000B minimum outside Patong for Frozen Foods but that area is limited to no more then 15 minutes from our Deli , but we will Cater anywhere !

Pix are of how BB enjoys his dinners before being boxed , and don't always include a vegie ; Unless noted on the labels.

post-152375-0-89966900-1340452311_thumb.

post-152375-0-78181600-1340452529_thumb.post-152375-0-78181600-1340452529_thumb.

hamnswiss_onrye.bmp

post-152375-0-44958700-1340452657_thumb.

Edited by LivinginKata

More pictures and descriptions, pls!

More pix of foods we sell and btw !

The Navy League Picnic on Sunday July 1st for THE USA Birthday Party of 4th of July will have a few tastes of dishes from BBD available !

post-152375-0-06906500-1340536275_thumb.

post-152375-0-49430400-1340536285_thumb.

Do you have spicy pickled banana peppers (those we put in hamburgers)?

We have many customers driving in from Phang Nga in the North and Rawai in the South , and all have told us

our sandwiches are worth the drive , one guy even takes one away with him after he finishes off the other he ordered !

Sorry , no real banana peppers here ,I tried to make some with Prik Ueak , the long light green pepper but it didn't really excite me.

I do have some NY Red paprika dirty water onions or Spicy Chili onions , that are good on hot dogs and burgers.....

I'm putting a flyer here , for our July 1st Sunday picnic by Phuket Navy League ,celebrating USA Independence Day see other post for details , the flyer lists some of our sandwiches we sell .

post-152375-0-55978900-1340706318_thumb.

post-152375-0-12156600-1340706422_thumb.