Mobile Car Wash Service

silentnine

Hi All ..

we used to live over near the crocodile farm there was a mobile car wash that covered that area and around mabprachan lake .. mister clean i think it was called. quite cheap really 200bt inside/outside.

we're now living near there again but they seem to of vanished..

anyone know if there still around ? phone number / email or website would be of great help if anyone has there info

There was a thread on this a while back. No they didn't charge 200 Baht, their charges were much less than that, maybe 140-160.

They were actually very good and convenient, but they stopped due to lack of business.

I think they should have persevered as I know for sure that there is a demand for home car cleaning - so much better than hanging around at car washes for an hour or more.

I reckon an enterprising Thai entrepreneur would clean up if he did a good, reasonably priced job, and knew how to advertise his services.

Having said all that, there is a car wash near the 7/11 going up to Horseshoe Point that will come and collect your car, clean it and then drop it back to your home. I'm not over keen on this as it means trusting them with my vehicle.

There was a thread on this a while back. No they didn't charge 200 Baht, their charges were much less than that, maybe 140-160.

They were actually very good and convenient, but they stopped due to lack of business.

I think they should have persevered as I know for sure that there is a demand for home car cleaning - so much better than hanging around at car washes for an hour or more.

I reckon an enterprising Thai entrepreneur would clean up if he did a good, reasonably priced job, and knew how to advertise his services.

Having said all that, there is a car wash near the 7/11 going up to Horseshoe Point that will come and collect your car, clean it and then drop it back to your home. I'm not over keen on this as it means trusting them with my vehicle.

the mobile service was great

i was very sorry to hear they had ceased trading

they were well worth the 200 baht i gave them

as to allowing a service to pick it up, clean and return

how many threads on TV are related to poor driving skills by the locals?

you allow the same people being universally condemned to drive your car?

not me........

oh well .. at least i know there gone sad.png

it was an excellent idea and when i lived round there i used them every 2 weeks.

i could not really understand how they made much money though as it took them at least an hour with 2 people to do the cleaning

I'll have to take a look at the car wash near the horseshoe 7.11 as thats just down the road from us.

the thing would be are they insured to drive if they have an accident as we went for a named driver policy to save a few thousand baht on our own policy.

anyone there price for pickup/clean/return ?

Edited by silentnine