30 Day Entry Stamp Extension

Hi Guys

hope all is well apologies to forum moderators if this has been repeated i cannot find my answere on here.

Ok i need advice please i cam into Thailand on a 30day exstension and want to know if i can get a 7 day extension as my stamp runs out Tuesday the 26th and was looking to go to immigration monday the 25th for a 7 day extension would i be ok to get this and also whats the cost please? and do you go to the immigration office in Jomtien?

Thanks for your helpfull info in advance

J

The extensions is 1900 THB and yes you have to go to your nearest Immigration (as this is the most convenient)

The Immigration is in Soi 5 near Jomtien Beach. (Link on Google Maps http://goo.gl/maps/VR3s)

If you go to Immigration take the ticket with you that will show that you are leaving within the 7 Days.

Edit: // Added Google Maps link for Immigration

Edited by MJCM

MJCM

Thanks i dont have a ticket as yet as im waiting for my second passport to come back from the UK with my new multiple o visa, i would do a normal border run but only have one and a half pages left in my current passport, my new passport should be here Wednesday Thursday then can go for flight to Sg on current passport and then come back in on new one with new visa

I got an extension in Jomtien in mid May, and never had to show them ticket. I was worried to because i had no physical copy of ticket. There was a english dude working at front doors and he filled out application as I was having problems. Needed 2 photos, copy of passport and departure card. There is a photocopy place right next door.

MJCM

Thanks i dont have a ticket as yet as im waiting for my second passport to come back from the UK with my new multiple o visa, i would do a normal border run but only have one and a half pages left in my current passport, my new passport should be here Wednesday Thursday then can go for flight to Sg on current passport and then come back in on new one with new visa

Your old passport was cancelled the moment the application was processed in Hong Kong.

Actually that is not clear as he said a second passport which seems to have been sent for visa issue and he is waiting on that. Only if it is a replacement passport would current passport have been canceled.

Actually that is not clear as he said a second passport which seems to have been sent for visa issue and he is waiting on that. Only if it is a replacement passport would current passport have been canceled.

He does say "new passport" that is why I suggested the current one had been cancelled however, it could be a second passport as you can have 2 UK passports at the same time, both valid.

Also sending a passport to the UK for a visa whilst in Thailand is illegal.

Edited by beano2274

He said that later on after first calling it a second passport.whistling.gif

Indeed if he is here in Thailand any visa issued for Thailand is not valid and will most likely be found on exit as both will have to be presented if indeed this is not a real second passport but a replacement.