Overcoming Adversity In Thailand

AnandaSatvha

<snip> I'm talking about overcoming adversity by being brave enough to lose face with a black garbage bag on the beach or the street with an objective to clean up the mess others have made on this planet.

I am nothing but supportive of your quest ... thumbsup.gif

But I a little confused with that you say here though.

How does/is one "brave enough to lose face with a black garbage bag on the beach".

Does the black garbage bag have a personality like in post-104736-0-00286100-1341970654_thumb.

Or is it a metaphor for a cleaner Thailand though the actions of like minded folk same as you and me?

Also not so sure about the Black garbage bag though ... maybe better to employ the something more re-useable?

Better for the environment, don't you think?

• Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel offended that the OP thinks a black bag would lose face being seen on the beach with me.

SC

Only asian bags....african and polynesians have no issue with face.

I thinkyou'll find that you're cruising for a bruising if you cause one of our more deeply-shaded friends to lose face.

Self-deprecating humour is not one of their most noted characteristics.

SC

Making racial attacks on muslims and then trying to make a joke out of my efforts in environmentalism, what a pathetic sh!t stain of haters we have on this forum. I wish we had cyber recyclers to turn cowboy trash into Native american dream catchers........

• Like 1

Making racial attacks on muslims and then trying to make a joke out of my efforts in environmentalism, what a pathetic sh!t stain of haters we have on this forum. I wish we had cyber recyclers to turn cowboy trash into Native american dream catchers........

I feel sad this is just a wind-up. I'm trying to take your posts seriously, and imagine you beside yourself in an apoplexy of fury, but I can't. I should work harder on my imagination, but until then, I can see I am no match for you, and I must retire gracefully.

bonoir, et a matin demain...

SC

• Like 1

I feel sad this is just a wind-up. I'm trying to take your posts seriously, and imagine you beside yourself in an apoplexy of fury, but I can't. I should work harder on my imagination, but until then, I can see I am no match for you, and I must retire gracefully.

SC

7152 posts and counting. Do yourself a favor and go back and read every post you've ever made and count the number of negative hateful ones you've made and compare it with the friendly positive posts you've contributed to this grateful community? Now do we have a loser here or what I really be asking, how much was the divorce settlement? Did she really take you to the junkyard on this one?

SC

7152 posts and counting. Do yourself a favor and go back and read every post you've ever made and count the number of negative hateful ones you've made and compare it with the friendly positive posts you've contributed to this grateful community? Now do we have a loser here or what I really be asking, how much was the divorce settlement? Did she really take you to the junkyard on this one?

Would you mind compiling the statistics for us?

We all enjoy SC's positive (and hilarious) contributions to the forum.

It would be a shame for him to waste his time doing monkey work.

<snip> my efforts in environmentalism <snip>

Ananda ... may I call you Ananda. We have common goals.

I dearly would love to see less pollution in Thailand ... but each of us approach this in a different way.

In your post above you speak of "efforts in environmentalism" ... can you expand on that please?

Some detail please.

Warm Regards (but not globally ... biggrin.png )

David48 cowboy.gif

I use a...........and a ...........

What does this mean?

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

I think seeing as the OP wants to annoy and disturb people he means a feather duster to tickle between their toes and a copy of Dean Friedman's Greatest Hits on a loop tape. That'd work on me.

SC

Sorry, I've given up. I can't maintain a positive outlook in the face of such weakness. an you not maintain your character? I suppose you are struggling across so many threads. You should learn from others, and concentrate on one thread at a time.

There was one post I regret, a sarcastic post on one of theblether's threads, that came across badly negatively when it was intended as a light-hearted comment on self-centredism, and a few posted under the influence of strong drink (not really strong drink, but an excess of ordinary drink) that came out bitter rather than stout.

I realise it will be a hyoomiliayashun to admit defeat, but your character has broken here.

Crivens, man, canyeno' learntaespell: Its HYOOMILIYASHUN

Thanks, Imam....

Either you could not maintain your facade, or you were a genuine person who was reduced to tears by pour truculent bolshiness. My money's on the former, but if the latter, then i am sorry. an I humbly suggest, though, that in the latter case, you review your past history and look for your part in your downfall, and how a more considerate approach might have avoided it?

There's no need to reply to this. I consider the matter closed, and I hope that you will take the opportunity to move on as well. Onward and upwards, eh?

SC

SC

Sorry, I've given up. I can't maintain a positive outlook in the face of such weakness. an you not maintain your character? I suppose you are struggling across so many threads. You should learn from others, and concentrate on one thread at a time.

There was one post I regret, a sarcastic post on one of theblether's threads, that came across badly negatively when it was intended as a light-hearted comment on self-centredism, and a few posted under the influence of strong drink (not really strong drink, but an excess of ordinary drink) that came out bitter rather than stout.

I realise it will be a hyoomiliayashun to admit defeat, but your character has broken here.

Crivens, man, canyeno' learntaespell: Its HYOOMILIYASHUN

Thanks, Imam....

Either you could not maintain your facade, or you were a genuine person who was reduced to tears by pour truculent bolshiness. My money's on the former, but if the latter, then i am sorry. an I humbly suggest, though, that in the latter case, you review your past history and look for your part in your downfall, and how a more considerate approach might have avoided it?

There's no need to reply to this. I consider the matter closed, and I hope that you will take the opportunity to move on as well. Onward and upwards, eh?

SC

Do you mean a sex change ??

SC

Do you mean a sex change ??

It's not something I'd considered for myself, but thanks for the suggestion

SC

Ananda ... where are you?

Please don't stop posting.

Maybe you are having a holiday?

I know that sometimes it feels like this on the Forum ... disdain014.gif

Come back soon ... Thailand needs you to help overcome it's adversity.