All In One Condo Contractor, Needs Recommendation For Pattaya

I may be buying an empty shell condo, need contractor in Pattaya area to do up the whole unit, piping for washing machine, flooring, kitchenette, wardrobe, electrical etc, basically a all in one contractor, reasonable price, good job, reliable, honest and responsible contractor, recommendations needed, the one that does not require you to check on everytime, thanks in advance.

I've renovated several old houses in various countries and there isn't a country in the world where I wouldn't check every single day on what builders are doing. Here I would check several times a day.

I've renovated several old houses in various countries and there isn't a country in the world where I wouldn't check every single day on what builders are doing. Here I would check several times a day.

Wow, really that bad? Any good one to recommend? The problem is that I might be away for months while the job is started, so really not possible to check on them.

I don't mean to be impolite to Cobrabiker, however, this is Thailand, and more particular Pattaya. I don't believe that such a contractor,as described, exists in LOS . Although, I am always ready to be proved wrong!

Appreciate your thoughts, but maybe 1 or 2 are good? Just gotta keep searching!

Edited by Cobrabiker