• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I try to read a post while hearing it in my head in a voice that suits the avatar. It gives me a bit of humor but doesn't work for many. The animal avatars all sound like a big dumb guy, or a nervous little guy. And Blether sounds like Stewie from Family guy.

Sometimes I try to read a post while hearing it in my head in a voice that suits the avatar. It gives me a bit of humor but doesn't work for many. The animal avatars all sound like a big dumb guy, or a nervous little guy. And Blether sounds like Stewie from Family guy.

Then mine must be a real ''sound'' pleasure eh. smile.png

Think he pictures the laughter of the passers by as they erupt over the green nauseating colour.

OK, decided to change mine.

I realize few would be interested, but just for the record here's the old one:

290290polyinfinitelove.png

Looks like a tattoo on an inmate or a sailor. biggrin.png

Would't know...haven't seen any inmates or sailors intimately...I will rest on your superior knowledge and multiple observations.,

Edited by harrry

Yes, and a twinge of jealousy too. Although I had 72 Buick GS convertible that never failed to wake the neighbors. biggrin.png

Think he pictures the laughter of the passers by as they erupt over the green nauseating colour.

It's not green. rolleyes.gif

most avatars are as silly as the chosen "names".

Well, at least my silly avatar matched my silly name. tongue.png

Do I win anything?

You came second.

I demand a recount. Poorsucker has far too much experience as an election observer in Thailand.

Trouble is its impossible to find anyone remotely innocent enough to give an honest answer.

Other than "What a load of nonsense!" or "Don't you have better things to do?"

I'm being paid to write this at least...question is are you?

All those who answered no are having a laugh.

Quite literally.

• Like 1

Yes, I sound exactly like that

Is it a computer generated image representing the average mental age of Thai visa membership?

It can't be that. Cos I spent so much time on here the google ad thingy thinks I'm a fifty nine year old man who weighs nineteen stone and has smelly feet and a bald head. I'm not even going to mention the suggested IQ.

I particularly enjoy the pics on "Mature dating" sites it suggests.

My mother is younger than most of them! :D

Edit: Sorry mental age. Yes plus one canuck...hahaa

Edited by smokie36

I like this avatar & the story behind it. It is our youngest registered member.

So guess who?

theblether at 19 toning up before the pub. smile.png

Your not wrong, a pal appeared at my door today who I knew from my stint in Germany, ( 5 years working with the US forces ), we ended up in the local micro brewery for a few pints.

I can't do afternoon drinking, I'm going to my bed drunk.gifburp.gif

So guess who?

Your not wrong, a pal appeared at my door today who I knew from my stint in Germany, ( 5 years working with the US forces ), we ended up in the local micro brewery for a few pints.

In LOS drinking starts at midday you wooooooosy. rolleyes.gif

So guess who?

In LOS drinking starts at midday you wooooooosy. rolleyes.gif

In Samui it starts when you wake up! laugh.png