Two Britons Nabbed For ATM Thefts In Chon Buri

webfact

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Near impossible to get into those things when stolen... read cases about this before and thieves could not get into them. As for these muppets - well they just aren't too bright.

Yeah, they'll be sure to do some basic research before their next stunt.

The cops should attach the tow sling around each of their gonads, one guy at a time, and give it a mighty tug, then throw hopefully all three, if the third one is ever caught, into the slammer whilst singing God save the Queen in saprano.

<deleted>' dumb ass falangs.

Thanks for giving us other falangs such a good status here in our home the LOS.

Every day the Thais realize that falang are not what they used to think we are (good, smart, etc...) because of dumb sots like these.

Please, go pull your antics somewhere other than my home.

Falang...good? Smart? 555!!! When were these ever the prevailing opinions of falang?

(Yes, you naughty boys, leave these types of antics to the Thai folk.)

To be honest the first 15 years I lived here.

The last 15 things have changed........burp.gif maybe this is one reason.

partytime2.gif Another ?

Personally, this is where I am at wai.gifWPFflags.gif

The men said that they had run out of money and were unemployed, so they decided to take money from the ATMs.

Oh, the irony. I guess that in this case, the ATM's weren't foreigners.

Edited by steventoo
  • Like 1

<deleted>' dumb ass falangs.

Thanks for giving us other falangs such a good status here in our home the LOS.

Every day the Thais realize that falang are not what they used to think we are (good, smart, etc...) because of dumb sots like these.

Please, go pull your antics somewhere other than my home.

What type of foreigners would one expect (not all) to be attracted to a society like Thailand. Although there are some great Thai people much of society dysfunctions nor is it a bastion of integrity, ethics, logic or morality.

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

noted exactly 7 days between each attempt.inside information that the ATM,s were loaded with cash?

Yes they do sound that sophisticated, but has the idea of "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again" been considered to account for the coincidence.

Sorry get no sympathy from me they will no longer have to worry about money free bed and breakfast at the Bangkok Hilton !!!!

No bed, just a little bit of space on the floor, and it serves them right if they are guilty.

take a bow fellas clap2.gif

Removing ATM's is big business in Australia too, but more often than not the perpetrators have resorted to explosives. Dragging them away with a vehicle is so passe.

take a bow fellas clap2.gif

Removing ATM's is big business in Australia too, but more often than not the perpetrators have resorted to explosives. Dragging them away with a vehicle is so passe.

The robbers weren't that dumb. They had the right concept as it's how so many ATM bandits did back in Oz as per above. Nylon rope and rental car probably not strong enough. But yeah in Australia, they now at least 'loosen' the ATM with explosives and have been quite successful with it....

Edited by song0674

White trash....

<deleted>?

Most foreigners in Thailand that are either visiting or living are losers and typically brainless. Hard to find a normal person to hang out with unless arms full of tattoos and the topic of discussion for the day is football and hookers. These guys are not the only ones, there are others out there just as stupid, these guys just got caught doing the stupid LOL....

Yeah but white trash is racist. It's like me saying black trash if they were black, then there would be uproar.

• Like 1

Two Pattaya Brits arrested following three bungled ATM Robberies

In all three cases the cash boxes could not be opened and the broken ATM machines would be abandoned by the assailants.

The abandoned ATM they left at Bank of Ayudhya in Sriracha after it was ripped out from the bank's wall...

zanybritatm.png

Thai Rath newspaper

http://www.thairath....t/region/272202

Edited by Buchholz