• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's some funny ass sh*t.

You think it's funny, huh ?

Take a step back dude !

I wonder why you picked on 'Dararasmi', when so many other posters find this funny. Its called 'black humour', which I guess some SOUTHERN men still cannot appreciate.
  • Like 1

Most foreigners in Thailand that are either visiting or living are losers and typically brainless. Hard to find a normal person to hang out with unless arms full of tattoos and the topic of discussion for the day is football and hookers.

Hmm let's see. I don't have tattoos, I earn over 100k (USD) a year, rarely discuss/watch sports at all and most of my friends are local Thai business owners. blink.png

Oddly enough, of the (albeit few) foreigners that I do know and associate with, none of them fit the description of "losers" or "typically brainless" either. Guess we must hang out in the wrongs places with the wrong people. sad.png

Well said KeeryD.

As for Commande. This is a no-brainer (so right down your alley) If you would get your beer soaked a$$ off Soi Cowboy, you might discover a strong community of Foreigners with great jobs, solid personal relationships and a positive outlook on life. You see, to meet people covered in tattoos, one needs to be where they are. Think about it (but do not attempt it while walking or chewing gum ... might go into overload by exceeding processing capacity )

I guess you guys didn't read the first word in my sentence which states "Most" and doesn't say ALL... To each there own, I always knew I would get some sort of response but I didn't think that it would be from the self proclaimed "good people" living in Thailand. smile.png As for your money, congratulations it's great you have an income although I have to say that it's less than half mine but really, does it matter? I don't think so... Edited by commande

The suspects explained that they fastened a tow sling around the ATM attached to the vehicle's bumper and then drove the car at high speed in order to pull the machine out of the bank's wall.

Now there's a plot line for "Ocean's 14" if I ever heard one.

Edited by mca

Worlds dumbest criminals.

You can not pull out the machine from the bank.

These kind of robberies are very frequent in the West(Oz especially) but you have to have a truck and only free standing machines, like the ones at service stations.

Several gangs in the UK have been very successful using JCB's to rip machines out of Supermarket walls and load them onto a Truck, whereupon they take them out in the sticks and use cutting gear to open them. No tracking devices fitted to many machines as that's an ongoing process. The Supermarkets are getting tired of losing half of their frontage to this kind of damage and are having large obstructions fitted into the ground outside many locations. However; the crooks simply use the JCB to rip them out of the ground first causing further damage ! These jobs are normally done in the small hours, and if you can find a Copper in Blighty in the small hours these days you've made a very rare find !

If guilty, off with their heads. No wonder foreigners are getting a bad rep here in Thailand.

I fully agree, Thai immigration should make visa's harder to get, increase the monetary requirements required every year etc, got to keep the undesirables out of Thailand

• Like 2

Take a step back dude !

I wonder why you picked on 'Dararasmi', when so many other posters find this funny. Its called 'black humour', which I guess some SOUTHERN men still cannot appreciate.

Yea, I guess not......

I fully agree, Thai immigration should make visa's harder to get, increase the monetary requirements required every year etc, got to keep the undesirables out of Thailand

My ideal solution ( from a strictly personal perspective of course) for me to sit in immi and just say "yes" or "no" to the officer in charge as the applicants file past me based on a completely arbitrary system that only I know. The only reason I'd give would be " I don't like the look of him" biggrin.png

Edited by mca
  • Like 1

Wonder where these pair of genius' come from in the UK ?.....one hopes they are not Scouser's as in addtion to serving their time in Thailand will never be able to go home to Liverpool as would be an embarrassment to all Scouser's cos they got caught..biggrin.png

I know one of them (Alex) is from Essex

Take a step back dude !

To be clear.

I am not 'picking on' any one.

If it seems that way I apologize.

Not my intention.

It is just the post that I happened to see and respond to.

It just bums me out.

Really bums me out.

Totally bums me out.

These falang giving us a bad rap.

I've been here so long.

The Thais used to like us.

No they just think, falang ben key.

Cow jai mai kap ?

Wonder where these pair of genius' come from in the UK ?.....one hopes they are not Scouser's as in addtion to serving their time in Thailand will never be able to go home to Liverpool as would be an embarrassment to all Scouser's cos they got caught..biggrin.png

Same, Same. For sure they will never set foot in LOS again, oooooooooooooooooooop's perhaps they will. crazy.gif

Worlds dumbest criminals.

You can not pull out the machine from the bank.

These kind of robberies are very frequent in the West(Oz especially) but you have to have a truck and only free standing machines, like the ones at service stations.

Several gangs in the UK have been very successful using JCB's to rip machines out of Supermarket walls and load them onto a Truck, whereupon they take them out in the sticks and use cutting gear to open them. No tracking devices fitted to many machines as that's an ongoing process. The Supermarkets are getting tired of losing half of their frontage to this kind of damage and are having large obstructions fitted into the ground outside many locations. However; the crooks simply use the JCB to rip them out of the ground first causing further damage ! These jobs are normally done in the small hours, and if you can find a Copper in Blighty in the small hours these days you've made a very rare find !

Same with parking meters in the States.......

Well that's reason enough to take him out the back and shoot him. Who needs a trial? biggrin.png

SOUTPEEL You are thinking that having a lot of money cuts out the undesireables??? Raising the amount we pay making it harder to get visa's. Hey come on. To my mind if you buy a property for your partner and own your own condo, staying here spending most of your money this should justify getting a visa for 1 year-WITHOUT visa runs/reporting.

How you eliminate undesireables is to deport anyone not conforming to the law.

Secondly to refuse entry to persons with undesireable home police records.

Why penalise good people here that are managing well, despite money values dropping, A vast percentage of people here are an asset to the Kingdom.

• Like 1