• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a pair of knobbers......

Had to be Brits as well....!!

a pair of 24k plonkers m'lud....Relatives of Baldrick perhaps ?

No all relatives of Baldrick's were swept out along with all the other Turds.......

Cousins of the Spanish Infanta I believe with looks to match......

Edited by Chivas

Most foreigners in Thailand that are either visiting or living are losers and typically brainless. Hard to find a normal person to hang out with unless arms full of tattoos and the topic of discussion for the day is football and hookers.

Hmm let's see. I don't have tattoos, I earn over 100k (USD) a year, rarely discuss/watch sports at all and most of my friends are local Thai business owners. blink.png

Oddly enough, of the (albeit few) foreigners that I do know and associate with, none of them fit the description of "losers" or "typically brainless" either. Guess we must hang out in the wrongs places with the wrong people. sad.png

You do not feature in the "Most" category.....thumbsup.gif

I know many Brits living over here by ripping off their credit card providers. .I'll get flamed here. They take out maximum cash advances (many banks) with no intention of ever paying back. You know who you are. These guys in the story got caught doing the same thing in a more in your face way.

• Like 2

<deleted>' dumb ass falangs.

Thanks for giving us other falangs such a good status here in our home the LOS.

Every day the Thais realize that falang are not what they used to think we are (good, smart, etc...) because of dumb sots like these.

Please, go pull your antics somewhere other than my home.

Absolutely agree.

We don`t need scum like this as representatives of our countries.

They claim to have no money and were unemployed, so what are they doing here?

It`s makes no difference whether they are Brits or any other Western nationality, because the Thais view us as all the same and whatever reputations these vermin portray to the Thais, reflects on every farang as a group.

You’re right. Why don`t they bugger off back to the underclass’s of England, where they can be with their own kind.

That Pattaya is the pits.

Every day the Thais realize that falang are not what they used to think we are (good, smart, etc...) because of dumb sots like these.

Absolutely agree.

It`s makes no difference whether they are Brits or any other Western nationality, because the Thais view us as all the same and whatever reputations these vermin portray to the Thais, reflects on every farang as a group.

You’re right. Why don`t they bugger off back to the underclass’s of England, where they can be with their own kind.

And the best part is you do not even live in Thailandwai.gif

White trash....

<deleted>?

Most foreigners in Thailand that are either visiting or living are losers and typically brainless. Hard to find a normal person to hang out with unless arms full of tattoos and the topic of discussion for the day is football and hookers. These guys are not the only ones, there are others out there just as stupid, these guys just got caught doing the stupid LOL....

Try getting away from the area you are living, it's clearly wearing on you. Plenty of great conversation to be had outside of the prostitution districts.

Absolutely agree.

Really?

Your Honors, Sirs, your Holynesses, ...

ah, we're so embarrassed by all of this, a big misunderstanding,

You see we were actually only trying to retrieve our ATM card that was not returned to us by the machine.

Once retrieved said card, the machine would be reinstalled, it's actually pretty funny,

again just a misunderstanding, here's money from my relatives for your favorite charity, lots and lots of money.

whistling.gif

Mr. Alexander Milbourn aged 24 and Mr. Shaun Edward Tracy aged 34 who were both unemployed and had resided in Pattaya for the last 10 years.

So Alexander has resided in Pattaya since he was 14? I know they said those Brit Pattayaites were demographically getting younger, but, geeeeeez.

smile.png

Absolutely agree.

Really?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I can't believe he said that beetlejuice cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

phl, you have got no idea of how stupid that comment was. thumbsup.gif

why didn't they try to take money from walking ATM's instead of the ones cemented into walls ? So many so called uneducated girls develope more whizz in properly executed evasion of the walking ones . . . .

Ooops, sorry, guess it's against the rules here to pass such tipps. But hey, in Bangkok Hilton they will surely meet some professionals who can tell them about a sure method to lift ATM's . . .

Again sorry if i have tipped everyone off . . . ( not worth visiting hilton for the tipps)

no, stupid they weren't. They tried a lift that Romanians have successfully used in Germany until the banks started to fix the safes containing the cash behind the actual ATM cases. Kudos from me to them for trying it. What I don t understand why they did not halt their plans after the first pullout went down the drain. They must have been desperate or just decided that something went wrong the first place, so let's do it again. After the second attempt you would guess they dust off. Coming back for a third time beats all odds.

Some poster here suggested only scousers would do it. This is an apple fallen not so far from the tree, i guess. They are still my heroes as they did not try to steal from the people.

Britons accused in heist attempt

The Nation

30185205-01_big.jpg

30185205-03_big.jpg

CHON BURI: -- Two British men have been arrested for attempting to pull automated teller machines out of the wall of a bank branch in Chon Buri's Sri Racha district on two occasions, while a third Briton remains at large, police said yesterday.

The suspects used ropes, a metal hook and two different vehicles to pull the machines out of the wall early on the mornings of June 21 and June 28, but were unable to open them or take money out because alarms were activated and nearby residents came out to look, forcing them to flee, police said.

Alexander Milbourn, 25, and Shaun Edward Tracy, 34, reportedly confessed to the crime after being arrested on Thursday. They told police they had lived in Thailand for more than 10 years and decided to commit the crime because they had run out of money. The third suspect was unidentified.

An informed source reported that police received a tip that the suspects had purchased tools at a local hardware store. A check of the shop's securitycamera footage turned up images of the two foreigners. Police traced their truck's licence plate to a carrental outlet in Pattaya, leading to the arrests.

Bor Win police station chief Pol LtColonel Surapol Kijyakanon said the case appeared to be unrelated to an attempt to steal an ATM on June 14.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-06-30

Lesson to be learned ....

Do not believe everything you see in the movies.cheesy.gif

24 and 34 and lived in Pattaya for 10 years.

Guess they are unimployed, because they never heard of the word work.passifier.gif

If my verson of the translattion from the TV News is correct, thier parents had worked in Thailand for over a decade.

CCFC1

Absolutely agree.

Here here !

And thanks for the props Beet wai.gif

Truth is truth simply put.

oh i think i mistaken the 2 of you theblether and beetle, my bad sad.png

That's okay then.......beetlejuice is very much part of the furniture up in Chiang Mai, as you know I am not.

Anyway, now I'm feeling insulted that you got me confused with beetlejuice annoyed.gif

Edited by theblether

oh i think i mistaken the 2 of you theblether and beetle, my bad sad.png

That's okay then.......beetlejuice is very much part of the furniture up in Chiang Mai, as you know I am not.

Anyway, now I'm feeling insulted that you got me confused with beetlejuice annoyed.gif

lol, its the "b&t&l&e" part that got me into trouble

Absolutely agree.

I can't believe he said that

phl, you have got no idea of how stupid that comment was.

While I don' t completly agree with phi, I think you've got some bee in your bonnet regarding the fact that you do not reside in Thailand,get over it,it's not important.

Absolutely agree.

I can't believe he said that

phl, you have got no idea of how stupid that comment was.

While I don' t completly agree with phi, I think you've got some bee in your bonnet regarding the fact that you do not reside in Thailand,get over it,it's not important.

my identity mistake of 2 poster was already acknowledged in the earlier posts, however opinions of how locals see foreigners and think of foreigners is totally relevant when someone not living in Thailand makes a statements.

Locals do not form an opinion from 1 isolated incident, they form an opinion from an every day dealings, and rest assured there is no shortage of "representatives"

These guys must be mental midgets. Anybody with any brains would simply buy a few guns on the Black Market, walk into nearly any branch of any bank, stuff a gun ito the tellers face, grab a few million baht and scarf off. I am continually amazed at the mosterous lack of security, in nearly every Thai Bank I go into all over Thailand. I'm amazed that heavy duty gangsters (Thai or Ferang) don't knock over these banks. Even if you are caught, there is always a significant chance that you could buy your way out. The one hassle would be how to convert the Thai Baht to USD.