Two Britons Nabbed For ATM Thefts In Chon Buri

webfact

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry get no sympathy from me they will no longer have to worry about money free bed and breakfast at the Bangkok Hilton !!!!

You reckon Bangkok Hilton for that? You need at least 25 years to go there and for attempted robbery I imagine they will be black listed and deported.

looking at the above picture they did a better job then I thought they would of. I remember one in Canada a number of years ago. Guys stole a skidder (large piece of heavy equipment for moving logs around in the bush) it has forks and a grapple on the front. Drove it right into the wall of the bank ripped the whole machine out of the wall and loaded it on a truck and drove away. They had apparently done their research and were able to disable the GPS tracker as well.

Sorry get no sympathy from me they will no longer have to worry about money free bed and breakfast at the Bangkok Hilton !!!!

You reckon Bangkok Hilton for that? You need at least 25 years to go there and for attempted robbery I imagine they will be black listed and deported.

I don't know if they're going to the Hilton, but if they are convicted which seems very probable, they will surely be sentenced to long jail terms in Thailand. I wouldn't wish that fate on a cockroach.

<deleted>' dumb ass falangs.

Thanks for giving us other falangs such a good status here in our home the LOS.

Every day the Thais realize that falang are not what they used to think we are (good, smart, etc...) because of dumb sots like these.

Please, go pull your antics somewhere other than my home.

What type of foreigners would one expect (not all) to be attracted to a society like Thailand. Although there are some great Thai people much of society dysfunctions nor is it a bastion of integrity, ethics, logic or morality.

That is right blame it on the victim! Ofcourse Thailand is to blame for 2 brainless Brits committing a crime here.thumbsup.gif
  • Like 1

<deleted>' dumb ass falangs.

Thanks for giving us other falangs such a good status here in our home the LOS.

Every day the Thais realize that falang are not what they used to think we are (good, smart, etc...) because of dumb sots like these.

Please, go pull your antics somewhere other than my home.

What type of foreigners would one expect (not all) to be attracted to a society like Thailand. Although there are some great Thai people much of society dysfunctions nor is it a bastion of integrity, ethics, logic or morality.

That is right blame it on the victim! Ofcourse Thailand is to blame for 2 brainless Brits committing a crime here.thumbsup.gif

Exactly !

Wonder where these pair of genius' come from in the UK ?.....one hopes they are not Scouser's as in addtion to serving their time in Thailand will never be able to go home to Liverpool as would be an embarrassment to all Scouser's cos they got caught..biggrin.png

• Like 1

ATM = At the Movies - That's where they got the inspiration

ATM = Anything That Moves - and yes they moved

ATM = Alternative To Money - they couldn't think of any

ATM = Abstinence 'Till Marriage - that could perhaps have saved them a lot of money

ATM = At-The-Money (in options trading) - no options left

ATM = Anti-Tank Missile - would have been a better tool

ATM = AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria - rife in prison

• Like 2

Lesson to be learned ....

Do not believe everything you see in the movies.cheesy.gif

24 and 34 and lived in Pattaya for 10 years.

Guess they are unimployed, because they never heard of the word work.passifier.gif

So sick of these types....no job, no money, gtfo here....these falang kee nok do not help the rest of us that are planting down roots here

• Like 1

Worlds dumbest criminals.

You can not pull out the machine from the bank.

These kind of robberies are very frequent in the West(Oz especially) but you have to have a truck and only free standing machines, like the ones at service stations.

Lesson to be learned ....

Do not believe everything you see in the movies.cheesy.gif

24 and 34 and lived in Pattaya for 10 years.

Guess they are unimployed, because they never heard of the word work.passifier.gif

So sick of these types....no job, no money, gtfo here....these falang kee nok do not help the rest of us that are planting down roots here

dont talk about the pensioners like that...they is people to

But please go on and say what you wanted to say....."planting roots down here, making the visa's harder to get and stopping me ever having the possibility of owning land"

What happened with all the theories that the BIB just take 2 volunteers of the streets, and their family's will be paid off by the real robbers???

Not 1 reply about conspiracy, bad works of BIB or what so ever.

Are the Royal Thai Police suddenly doing a great job by arresting 2 British?

I really start loving Thai visa forum, If a Thai do the crime there is something wrong but when a Farang does the crime the brilliant police does a good job.