Epl Comp 2012 / 2013 Season

mrbojangles

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to this...when do we get the scores - are they issued monthly, weekly ???

(Not that I have any expectations of having many points - but one point is still one more than Liverpool or Man Utd) tongue.png

After tomorrow nights game....probably Thursday or Friday....all depends on how long mrboj takes to rewire, tile and paint his house.

Is the swimming pool installed and the gas sorted out for the barbie? Oh and when is the party? tongue.png

• Like 1

For thoses who haven't done so already. I have a fairly relaxed, chilled day today. The wife is out and I've got the daughter wrapped up in an on-line colouring site (where was the internet when I was growing up). So plenty of time to input your predictions if you can submit early, it would be appreciated.

Mines in matey,from tomorrow after everyone has sent there's in i will post in the prediction thread.

Just wonderin Mr Bo is there anyway you could post all the weeks predictions in that thread(C&P) after the cut off time(7am Thai time)or a link to everybody's predictions via a spreadsheet.........It would enhance the banter and fun of the competition and involve everyone who predicts regularly.

Mines in matey

Cheeers Red, inputted.

Just wonderin Mr Bo is there anyway you could post all the weeks predictions in that thread(C&P) after the cut off time(7am Thai time)or a link to everybody's predictions via a spreadsheet.........It would enhance the banter and fun of the competition and involve everyone who predicts regularly.

It would be a lot of extra work for me Red. I'd have to create a seperate spreadsheet without the formula's and delete columns etc, it's not just a simple cut and paste. Also, I'd sooner leave it to those who want to publish their predictions, do so and those who don't, don't.

No probs Jingle jangles now be a gent and lets see your predictions! wink.png be a sport old boy or are you scared?

I've seen them.biggrin.png

It was kind of you to pass them on Jockstarbiggrin.png ...but could you send them before the deadline next week? rolleyes.gif Thanks! whistling.gif

Come on Guys I need HELP ! Why do I not receive any updates from TV Topic's even when I have linked to them ?

PS What has happened to Smokie's predictions ???

Do you get any e-mails at all from ThaiVisa?

And don't worry about smokies predictions, they are going the same way as last year biggrin.png

Come on Guys I need HELP ! Why do I not receive any updates from TV Topic's even when I have linked to them ?

PS What has happened to Smokie's predictions ???

TV have banned Yahoo accounts, do you use one...?

redrus

• 2 weeks later...