Murder On Soi Khoa Phra

yes, i know (most of) the cases...

the number of those guys/women is very high... in the west, they just dont walk to kill (easily), because they are very afraid to get caught... it might take a certain "environment", to have them kill... nevertheless, they are there, acting out in other ways...

it is EASY for a serial killer in asia, to work undetected...

do you think, they would need much preparation?

when they kill a local, then its no problem anyway - who cares?

when they kill a tourist, they have to dispose of the body - then its also no (big) problem...

Edited by dingdang

what a strange coincidence with the girl... she walks home early that very day - and gets killed... within a few hours, at daytime...

the first suspect would be the cousin, who found her... he was sent by her parents to bring her food...

NEPAL has a serial killer - and its an expat... jmho...

Edited by dingdang

Why don't we just stop all this pointless speculation and think about this poor soul and what the poor girl's family must be going through. Let's hope it's true that they have caught the disgusting murderer and may his soul rot in hell.

Why don't we just stop all this pointless speculation and think about this poor soul and what the poor girl's family must be going through. Let's hope it's true that they have caught the disgusting murderer and may his soul rot in hell.

About time a nice respectable post , very sad news RIP.

it seems they have a suspect for the SAMUI-murder (the case from the OP), but a few days after the girl in PHUKET was killed - there they dont have a murderer in this case...

Edited by dingdang

You seem quite an expert! Been interviewed?wink.png

the police cant lock up a tourist based on an interview...

not even if the person was seen at the time around the crime scene... (i would guess)

they need hard evidence from forensics...

and exactly this, they dont do here...

"advantage serial killer"...

even if they would find "him" one day, they could probably never prove previous murders to him...?

...in contrary to the mentioned american cases...

Edited by dingdang

not even if the person was seen at the time around the crime scene... (i would guess)

even if they would find "him" one day, they could probably never prove previous murders to him...?

You waffle about nothing.

the number of those guys/women is very high... in the west, they just dont walk to kill (easily), because they are very afraid to get caught... it might take a certain "environment", to have them kill... nevertheless, they are there, acting out in other ways...

when they kill a tourist, they have to dispose of the body - then its also no (big) problem...

When a local is killed the family involved can sort out any problem as well. Happens maybe more here than you're aware of.

Edited by limbos

What are you wanking on about get out of here.

• Like 2

When a local is killed the family involved can sort out any problem as well. Happens maybe more here than you're aware of.

Yes things can be cleared outside through family's settlement. Anyway enough said

• 3 weeks later...

Who done it and why? Maybe I should check the paper

How are you going to check the paper you are normally missing the last page.

yes i always missing the last page. funny that every time i buy a paper the last page is missing. It wouldn;t be normal if i had the one time where i lost the last page. funny thing it happens to me all the time. Maybe you could PM me the last page of every news paper so i can have the privilage of reading it for once

• 1 month later...
Apparantly it was the girls brother in law who did it but it's all been hushed up. He was having an affair with this girl while being either partnered or married to her sister and it got messy.

Why is this your business do u have anything to back this up or just an apparently ?

I live very close to the place it happened so hear the local talk, I posted the story originally so thought i would update it with a conclusion.

Can I ask why you feel it is your business to ask why it's my business? <deleted>

Because accusing someone of murder based on gossip is risky business

No more arguing I know what I am about to say shall not hold much weight but unless you are directly involved with this case then post carefully or let the police and newspapers take over

Remember accusing someone of murder online based on gossip can be quite damaging

That's that

I live very close to the place it happened so hear the local talk, I posted the story originally so thought i would update it with a conclusion.

Can I ask why you feel it is your business to ask why it's my business? <deleted>

Because accusing someone of murder based on gossip is risky business

No more arguing I know what I am about to say shall not hold much weight but unless you are directly involved with this case then post carefully or let the police and newspapers take over

Remember accusing someone of murder online based on gossip can be quite damaging

That's that

Don't forget you asked for details and theoracle gave you what he knew not mentioning any names I don't see a problem in that. If you wait for the police info or to read in the newspaper you will wait forever.

• Like 1