Bananas To You

theblether

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good old banana split is a favourite too, I thinks it's a bit out of fashion now though, it seems to have gone the same way as prawn cocktail starters sad.png

It's strange how foods fall in and out of fashion.

Had one at swenson last week.

The good old banana split is a favourite too, I thinks it's a bit out of fashion now though, it seems to have gone the same way as prawn cocktail starters sad.png

I used to enjoy the

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

I used to enjoy the

I loved the banana splits laugh.png

I used to enjoy the

I loved the banana splits laugh.png

One banana, two banana, three banana, four......laugh.png brilliant!!!

Keeping Bananas.

This going to sound crazy but it works and I don't know why.

If you wrap bananas in newspaper ( I have only used the old style cheaper grade newspaper) and keep them in the fridge, they will take longer to ripen, will not go black and will last lots longer.

Like I said - I don't know why but it surely works. Try it and see.

Have you tried a BANOFFEE - preferably iced!

Crushed ice, banana, half your usual instant coffee requirement, milk, BLITZ in a blender While its buzzing add a small slurp of cheap honey. Quick easy and Yummy

Wow, this is great. Perfect drink before a bike ride! Never thought coffee-flavored banana could be so good. Full ration of coffee mix though.

A recipe i tried once, and many will be probably surprised as i was, put in a mixer bananas, bit of ice and the equivalent of fresh orange juice..

..The result is amazing, tastes a lot like raspberries !

Have you tried a BANOFFEE - preferably iced!

Crushed ice, banana, half your usual instant coffee requirement, milk, BLITZ in a blender While its buzzing add a small slurp of cheap honey. Quick easy and Yummy

Wow, this is great. Perfect drink before a bike ride! Never thought coffee-flavored banana could be so good. Full ration of coffee mix though.

I'll shoot for double coffee. And twice the bananas. And a bigger cup.

Oh hi America.

Wow, that sounds amazing........I've walked past those banana roti stalls a thousand times and never tried one.

What's wrong with me??? unsure.png

Exactly where are these banana stalls located? I have been looking for the longest for different varieties of banana trees to plant in our yard!

Edited by Ahnsahn

2 bananas every morning for breakfast. gets things moving, so to speak. wink.png

My GF was in OZ recently and was most unimpressed by the taste of the big bananas we have here in the supermarket. Nothing like the ones in Thailand