Why Some People Need To Get Out More....

HeavyDrinker

Isn't it a guy's (or Thais lady's) right to leave if he wants to leave? I don't understand the support for law the props up relationships. If a Thai lady can't keep a man interested in the relationship, who is to blame for that?

I've always found guys that profess support for a woman in this situation, are more interested in shagging her themselves, than anything else. False sympathy closely followed by the attempted 'consoling shag'.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it a guy's (or Thais lady's) right to leave if he wants to leave? I don't understand the support for law the props up relationships. If a Thai lady can't keep a man interested in the relationship, who is to blame for that?

I've always found guys that profess support for a woman in this situation, are more interested in shagging her themselves, than anything else. False sympathy closely followed by the attempted 'consoling shag'.

AGREED smile.png

The ulterior motives of all White Knights.

The ulterior motives of all White Knights.

Not all.

Even Google Ads knows I have a problem. Diamond shaped blue pills keep popping up, just after 'Find your Thai beauty'.