Thailand's King Treated For Brain Bleed: Palace

webfact

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have avoided the words 'stroke' and 'aneurism', but that is the logical inference.

It is good they seem to have caught it quickly. There are medications that can make

this less likely in future. But no doubt this is a moment of pause and reflection for many.

Best wishes for HRM and the family.

• Like 1

Off topic and argumentative posts have been removed. Please use care in what you say and wish all the best for HM. No speculation nor arguing which would be disrespectful for this topic.

Thank you for being here to do and say what you do ! wai.gif

I am a falang,I live in Thailand,we have a wonderful man as MY King.I love and respect you dearly,and I pray to my god and I ask Buiddha------ If you can do anything for this man please do it now.-------Dougal the Kiwi Thai.

I believe The King has done a great service for this country. I wish Him good health, long life and all the best. I also wish all the best to Thailand and Thai people. What the King has done over the years should be an example for other Thai people to follow. Sacrifice self gratification for sake of honest service to the country and in the name of improvement for all. Study diligently, work hard, speak the truth, don't lie to manipulate others, don't cheat, think about if your actions bring benefit to the country and not just yourself, be confident in your abilities as you can achieve anything you want, free your mind, be happy and shine. And the country will shine with you. Your King has shown you the way and now it's up to you.

I hope HM the King recovers fully. I do agree that the country needs him.

May I kindly advise all the well-wishers as follows:

HM = His/her Majesty. This is the title used for kings and queens.

HRM = ? There is no such title as His/Her Royal Majesty. A majesty is royalty by definition.

HRH = His/Her Royal Highness. This is the title which is used for the highest princes and princesses, such as the children of HM.

HH = His/Her Highness. This a title for princes and princesses.

HE = His/Her Excellency. This is a title used for Prime Ministers, cabinet ministers, ambassadors, and so on. (I did not read this in this thread, but I actually read "Her Excellency the Queen" once. The writer meant well but was not familiar with the vocabulary.)

I am sure everybody means the best. Not every country has a Royal Family, so these titles are indeed confusing. Kindly also note that this is in reference to the English language, not Thai language.

• Like 1