Just Love The Ads

travelmann

Just love the ads now in Thai Visa

where else can you get two ads like this side by side? I mean do you choose the sad ole slapper with glasses greasy hair ample thighs and tats or the one on the left??

Ok so I chose the glasses!!!!

post-113733-0-04144800-1342245135_thumb.

Google ads (nothing to do with Thaivisa even though they are shown there) displays ads based on your search and browsing history. So now we know what you've been up to. thumbsup.gif

Edited by NomadJoe

Google ads (nothing to do with Thaivisa even though they are shown there) displays ads based on your search and browsing history. So now we know what you've been up to. thumbsup.gif

I've got sheep and condoms........blink.png I'm not even Welsh!

Who the <deleted> has been on my computer?

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 1

Hmmmmmmmmmmm well it seems I am now interested in shagging and sheds in that case???

I think Google needs to improve its marketing skills.........

post-113733-0-47149100-1342248426_thumb.

The one on the left is photoshopped, if you choose "her" you probably end up with the equivalent of the one on the right in Thai version

Blimey ....I did too!!! and I do have Brown Austin Allegro as well..............sorry only Brits will understand this last big

If you turn off the adsense thing it all changes...apparently ThaiVisa users are all 63 and fat western men. Who would believe that eh??

Ok Smokes how does one turn off the adsense thing?

Click on the little blue triangle in the corner of the ad. You can then adjust settings so you will only see random ads instead of ads based on your searches and even content of the sites you visit.

What little blue triangle????????

I've only seen little black triangles, little red triangles, some big brown triangles and some triangles that were there but weren't.

Also seen Tassie triangles...........but never have I seen a blue triangle.

The one on the left is photoshopped, if you choose "her" you probably end up with the equivalent of the one on the right in Thai version

Blimey ....I did too!!! and I do have Brown Austin Allegro as well..............sorry only Brits will understand this last big

For for the US contigent here I should explain that the Allegro is the Brit version of the Ford Edsal.

I hope that you have the obligatory doggie with a nodding head in the back window.

I have a thing for ladies wearing spectacles but the thought of getting it on with the one in the advert is the stuff of nightmares.