Question About Bargirls

payak

They sell sex for the same reasons people like the OP pay for sex:

"Because they're desperate"

And OP, don't tell us you don't pay for sex. You started a thread about bargirls, so it's implied that you have experience in this regard.

I find it extremely hypocritical that people on this forum who regularly pay to have sex with hookers like to put hookers down.

A person who pay's to have sex with a hooker is no better than a hooker. If you disagree with this consider the following:

"Would you like your family, friends, or colleagues back home to know that you pay to have sex with a hooker?"

If the answer is "no" then my previous statement holds true. And I'm sure you would probably be very embarrassed if they found out.

Many on this forum who have opinions similar to the OP should take a look at themselves first before judging the actions, motivations, or decisions of others.

Some may be "desperate" but I would think a lot are attracted to the easy money.

I wouldn't say that having an overweight, smelly, hairy man (typical bargirl client) leering and sweating over you "easy money".

The important idea here is that wherever you go in this world, you always come across those who refuse to see their own flaws, but are quick to point them out in others.

we all have flaws, but we can still talk, we are adults.

everyone talks about these things, you do have a choice to log off.

you are very sensative,are you with a former bargirl

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Working extreme hours for little pay - there's your answer.

They're not selling their souls, they're selling their bodies.

Of course, many do not while many do. This is Thailand where prostitution has been part of the fabric of life for decades plus.

Have you not met any BG's? Everyone will have their own story to tell.

Start doing your research and report back.

have you worked with street people, I have done plenty of research, the lifestyle is extremly damaging to there mind,it never turns out to be what they expected, it destroysthem slowly from the inside out.

do your research.

If you're an expert, why did you bother starting this thread?

I am no expert, and if i was i would still ask,I like to see what others think on the matter.

seems we have some very sensative people here,

And OP, don't tell us you don't pay for sex. You started a thread about bargirls, so it's implied that you have experience in this regard.

I find it extremely hypocritical that people on this forum who regularly pay to have sex with hookers like to put hookers down.

A person who pay's to have sex with a hooker is no better than a hooker. If you disagree with this consider the following:

"Would you like your family, friends, or colleagues back home to know that you pay to have sex with a hooker?"

If the answer is "no" then my previous statement holds true.

Many on this forum who have opinions similar to the OP should take a look at themselves first before judging the actions, motivations, or decisions of others.

starting a thread does not mean anything other then what i am asking, I do not sleep with bar girls,never have or had to.

but if people do thats fine, if girls sell it, thats fine, but why can't they be honest about it.

I haveawife and children, I find it disgusting to stray, I certainly picked up plenty in my pre marriage days, but girls, not bargirls,refuse to pay and its not fun for me, i like the hunt.

Irespect all opinions but lets not make assumptions like this poster, you dont know me, lets respect each other if possible, I don't sleep with bargirls, to another i am not a christian, been buddhist since 12.

"Why can't they be 'honest' about it"????

Cause it's business! Do you really need others to answer that question for you?

When you go into a McDonalds, they don't say: "Welcome to McDonalds. Our french fries will probably put your blood pressure through the roof, and our burgers are made from diseased cows. Enjoy your diarrhea!"

Business isn't' about being "honest", it's about making money!

And YES, prostitution IS a business for those selling it.

They're just lazy, lack motivation, since they were born have been told they're a measly peasant with no future, most don't have much in the way of forward thinking or decision making skills, and so on.

But no, by no means necessary. For example, even up here in Issan, sell BBQ at the market = 25k/month, sell shirts at the market = 15k/month. Both small business ventures only cost 15k to start. And at some point or another, everyone runs into 15k.

when i was in pattaya i didnt see many thai men there picking up girls,

or i was sat in the wrong place,

yes ive seen thai men parked in the fairly light bars outside of most towns,

but pattaya has grown to be one of the sex capitals of the world, built on mostly western men,, thats got to be fact

or again i might be wrong

If the answer is "no" then my previous statement holds true. And I'm sure you would probably be very embarrassed if they found out.

Some may be "desperate" but I would think a lot are attracted to the easy money.

I wouldn't say that having an overweight, smelly, hairy man (typical bargirl client) leering and sweating over you "easy money".

The important idea here is that wherever you go in this world, you always come across those who refuse to see their own flaws, but are quick to point them out in others.

do not recall seeing a gun to their heads to "having" overweight, smelly, hairy man, they always have a choice to get another job or wait for fit, hairless and aromatic customerrolleyes.gif

I also suggest you get out more, before you start to stereotype what "typical customers" look likeblink.png

quick note, simple thread so try to stay on coarse, if the subject of bargirls strikes a nerve,for whatever reason, this thread is not against bargirls, it is against those that insist they must do it.

Edited by payak

starting a thread does not mean anything other then what i am asking, I do not sleep with bar girls,never have or had to.

but if people do thats fine, if girls sell it, thats fine, but why can't they be honest about it.

I haveawife and children, I find it disgusting to stray, I certainly picked up plenty in my pre marriage days, but girls, not bargirls,refuse to pay and its not fun for me, i like the hunt.

Irespect all opinions but lets not make assumptions like this poster, you dont know me, lets respect each other if possible, I don't sleep with bargirls, to another i am not a christian, been buddhist since 12.

When you go into a McDonalds, they don't say: "Welcome to McDonalds. Our french fries will probably put your blood pressure through the roof, and our burgers are made from diseased cows. Enjoy your diarrhea!"

so true, so why say anything, just do the job and move to the next man, but they are saying it as they are feeling a sense of guilt.

and i wasreally refering to people here saying they have no choice.

but pattaya has grown to be one of the sex capitals of the world, built on mostly western men,, thats got to be fact

Have you ever been to an area of Thailand that wasn't a western tourist destination?

Therein lies the answer to your question.

so true, so why say anything, just do the job and move to the next man, but they are saying it as they are feeling a sense of guilt.

and i wasreally refering to people here saying they have no choice.

I give up. There's no point beating a dead horse. No offense Payak, but if you are truly a buddhist, you will turn this question on yourself and contemplate it a while.

You will find the answer to your question within wai.gif

I give up. There's no point beating a dead horse. No offense Payak, but if you are truly a buddhist, you will turn this question on yourself and contemplate it a while.

You will find the answer to your question within wai.gif

He should try walking a mile in their shoes. He'd find the heels unbearable

SC

Some need quick money and do it for a short time and get out. But I know young girls who come from not poor families who do it for the quick money. They think it is easy money but really it is not. Their heads get all screwed up along with their bodies. The longer they work in the bar the easier it gets to do what ever at first they were shy to do. I know one who is beautiful and smart but loves money so much she will do anything for it...it is her drug. She has an Iphone 4S, motor bike, computer...etc, etc... I can't say I respect them nor understand their thinking but one thing I know is once they are hooked it is for life. I really don't think you can change their thinking...as the saying goes" you can take a woman out the bar but you can't take the bar out of a woman". Remember it and you will be a happier man, forget it and your life will be full of problems....

Well said truly a honest person we need people like you in Thailand I wish I can buy you a drink sometime

do not recall seeing a gun to their heads to "having" overweight, smelly, hairy man, they always have a choice to get another job or wait for fit, hairless and aromatic customerrolleyes.gif

I also suggest you get out more, before you start to stereotype what "typical customers" look likeblink.png

It's also a lot easier than standing on your feet 10 hours a day gutting chickens or working in a 7/11 or some other low paid job. Do you think hookers in the west only have Brad Pitt look-alikes for customers?

Well said truly a honest person we need people like you in Thailand I wish I can buy you a drink sometime

I've always been totally honest about using a bar girl's services when in Thailand, even to western women. Nothing to be ashamed of as far as I'm concerned. It's usually only the self-righteous hypocrites that hide the fact, then go to church on Sundays and say their hail Mary's, or beg Allah's forgiveness.

Edited by giddyup

Don't base your experience of Pattaya as the model for everything else that goes on in Thailand. I think Inhave seen figures that suggest around 80% of prostitution is Thai market. If you go around Bangkok, there are many, many places for the locals,including the huge fish tanks on Ratchada and elsewhere and the little discreet love hotels down dark sois no where near the tourist areas.

Working extreme hours for little pay - there's your answer.

They're not selling their souls, they're selling their bodies.

Of course, many do not while many do. This is Thailand where prostitution has been part of the fabric of life for decades plus.

Have you not met any BG's? Everyone will have their own story to tell.

Start doing your research and report back.

if it wasnt for the western man coming here prostitution wouldnt be the fabric of life for decades now would it,

lots more thai men than any number of europeans frequent prossies,

Yes mate, you are wrong. Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket they are all sex capitals, Thai men will not mingle with westerners in the bars, but have a look at any other Thai towns and you will see the amount of hookers and Thai men drooling after them.
  • Like 1

No one has to work in a bar, but it's an easy way to make good money quickly so infinitely more preferable to most than working in a factory or the fields. Plus, there is companionship, fun and the possibility of meeting a rich customer who might support them and their family. I can't think why more girls don't do it, except that maybe their face/body doesn't fit.

Don't base your experience of Pattaya as the model for everything else that goes on in Thailand. I think Inhave seen figures that suggest around 80% of prostitution is Thai market. If you go around Bangkok, there are many, many places for the locals,including the huge fish tanks on Ratchada and elsewhere and the little discreet love hotels down dark sois no where near the tourist areas.

there is quite a few of them love hotels in chiang mai as well,great places as well even down to blue movies on tap,and induvidual theme rooms to choose from.

so i can see most but not all support it.

and people against prostitution are seen as being on there high horse.

I expected that, Then I get the usual your a Buddhist you should look within speech, I know about my religion don't worry, we can engage in debates and talks to.

I have noticed people are cutting in and not reading all the posts, and are forming opinions with half the threads facts.

I have to say in my opinion,and it means nothing at the end of the day, better to gut chickens in a factory all day and keep your pride and respect.

I have to say in my opinion,and it means nothing at the end of the day,

Point one , no I don't think that people necessarily support, it's that they may have more of an open mind to it.

Point two, yes, it is being one high horse, prostitution has been around from the year dot, and often the biggest moralists, are the biggest hypocrites.

Point three, you are correct

correct that you dont read all.

i am not against it, i am against people saying they have to do it.

lets get that issue straight.

bang them all day, just dont believe they have to do it

• Like 1

I expected that, Then I get the usual your a Buddhist you should look within speech, I know about my religion don't worry, we can engage in debates and talks to.

I have noticed people are cutting in and not reading all the posts, and are forming opinions with half the threads facts.

I have to say in my opinion,and it means nothing at the end of the day, better to gut chickens in a factory all day and keep your pride and respect.

You look back in history and check what is the oldest trade in the world, and there you have your answer.

and it's not gutting chickens in a factory.

You need to look at the whole picture not just what is happening in Thailand, but the whole world!

correct that you dont read all.

i am not against it, i am against people saying they have to do it.

lets get that issue straight.

bang them all day, just dont believe they have to do it

Fact is that life is about making choices, and does it really matter.

If a girl chooses to work asa prostitute, does that make her less human? I can understand why,mthey choose to do it, doesn't mean that I support it, but if you can earn 30,000 a month from working in a bar, and only 6,000 planting rice, it's understandable why. Until the education system improves here, and people from all classes have opportunities and social mobility it will continue.

Having to do it, or choosing to do it are actually quite similar Ina lot of ways.

You look back in history and check what is the oldest trade in the world, and there you have your answer.

and it's not gutting chickens in a factory.

You need to look at the whole picture not just what is happening in Thailand, but the whole world!

I do think internationaly, however this is thai visa not world visa.

and I dont care how old it is, neither does the girl doing it, I will write it for a fourth time for the slower few,my point is not why they do it, but why do people fool themselves into believing they have to do it.

I can see why,because despite writing it 4 times certain people keep answering questions i did not ask and then attack me for asking questions i did not ask.

5th time now, why do people believe they have to do it,now that is in plain english.