Question About Bargirls

payak

Do they really have to do this.

I keep hearing they must do it to look after there families.

I know struggling girls who never turned to this because of high morals and self respect.

I feel many just don't want to work extreme hours for little pay, but is selling your soul worth it.

The poor hard working girls i know have great pride in what they worked for,although they have little they have pride.

I really don't feel it's a must dolike people say, just an easy way out for a girl who does not mind giving up the @#$%

• Like 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Working extreme hours for little pay - there's your answer.

They're not selling their souls, they're selling their bodies.

Of course, many do not while many do. This is Thailand where prostitution has been part of the fabric of life for decades plus.

Have you not met any BG's? Everyone will have their own story to tell.

Start doing your research and report back.

Many do not.

Some are 3rd and 4th generation hookers.

I see bargirls and barboys as reservoirs of disease. I see their clients as disease vectors. If I could wave a magic wand and shut down prostitution in Thailand I could guarantee an immediate minimum reduction of 50% in the transmission of sexually transmitted illness.

• Like 2

Some are driven by necessity and for others it's an easy buck. Well, certainly easier than being on your feet all day in a factory, for 200 baht. As a previous poster said, each has their own story to tell, but it doesn't mean you are going to get the truth if you ask either.

Edited by giddyup

they don't have to do it and its not necessity especially in somewhere like pattaya where there are plenty of " normal jobs" to be had i think its a route to easy money and maybe a falang husband/ boyfreind

Many do not.

Some are 3rd and 4th generation hookers.

I see bargirls and barboys as reservoirs of disease. I see their clients as disease vectors. If I could wave a magic wand and shut down prostitution in Thailand I could guarantee an immediate minimum reduction of 50% in the transmission of sexually transmitted illness.

Well adult people have sex together....on whatever agreement. Hardly there is anything you could do about it...

If I could wave a magic wand and shut down prostitution in Thailand I could guarantee an immediate minimum reduction of 50% in the transmission of sexually transmitted illness.

Your mouth, it has faeces flowing from it in large quantities. Did you catch the issue from someone else or was it part of your genetic makeup ?

I once had a girl tell me that I could buy her body but I couldn't buy her heart. We're all selling something, maybe muscle or maybe brain skills. Is there a difference?

They do it in order to provoke prejudice and bigotry, as part of weeding out the imposters from true Christians. Its all part of God's great plan to find those few amongst us with compassion for their fellows

SC

"Here's to us, there's few like us, and they're aw deid."

Douglas Campbell

• Like 2

Of course, many do not while many do. This is Thailand where prostitution has been part of the fabric of life for decades plus.

have you worked with street people, I have done plenty of research, the lifestyle is extremly damaging to there mind,it never turns out to be what they expected, it destroysthem slowly from the inside out.

do your research.

if it wasnt for the western man coming here prostitution wouldnt be the fabric of life for decades now would it,

They sell sex for the same reasons people like the OP pay for sex:

"Because they're desperate"

And OP, don't tell us you don't pay for sex. You started a thread about bargirls, so it's implied that you have experience in this regard.

I find it extremely hypocritical that people on this forum who regularly pay to have sex with hookers like to put hookers down.

A person who pay's to have sex with a hooker is no better than a hooker. If you disagree with this consider the following:

"Would you like your family, friends, or colleagues back home to know that you pay to have sex with a hooker?"

If the answer is "no" then my previous statement holds true. And I'm sure you would probably be very embarrassed if they found out.

Many on this forum who have opinions similar to the OP should take a look at themselves first before judging the actions, motivations, or decisions of others.

Edited by nietzche
  • Like 2

if it wasnt for the western man coming here prostitution wouldnt be the fabric of life for decades now would it,

<snip>

erm ... no. There are lots of Thai men use prostiutes.

Edited by metisdead
: Thai script removed, if you want to post in Thai, go over to the Thai language forum.
  • Like 1

I think prostitution in Thailand existed long before the falang came here, but I'm sure it's more of an industry now.

There are more Thai hookers that cater to Thai men, than there are Thai hookers that cater to Western men. Let's not go overboard here.

And OP, don't tell us you don't pay for sex. You started a thread about bargirls, so it's implied that you have experience in this regard.

I find it extremely hypocritical that people on this forum who regularly pay to have sex with hookers like to put hookers down.

A person who pay's to have sex with a hooker is no better than a hooker. If you disagree with this consider the following:

"Would you like your family, friends, or colleagues back home to know that you pay to have sex with a hooker?"

If the answer is "no" then my previous statement holds true. And I'm sure you would probably be very embarrassed if they found out.

Many on this forum who have opinions similar to the OP should take a look at themselves first before judging the actions, motivations, or decisions of others.

Some may be "desperate" but I would think a lot are attracted to the easy money.

If the answer is "no" then my previous statement holds true.

starting a thread does not mean anything other then what i am asking, I do not sleep with bar girls,never have or had to.

but if people do thats fine, if girls sell it, thats fine, but why can't they be honest about it.

I haveawife and children, I find it disgusting to stray, I certainly picked up plenty in my pre marriage days, but girls, not bargirls,refuse to pay and its not fun for me, i like the hunt.

Irespect all opinions but lets not make assumptions like this poster, you dont know me, lets respect each other if possible, I don't sleep with bargirls, to another i am not a christian, been buddhist since 12.

You do not find it hypocritical to assume/presume OP pays for sex and start judging him?rolleyes.gif

Some may be "desperate" but I would think a lot are attracted to the easy money.

I wouldn't say that having an overweight, smelly, hairy man (typical bargirl client) leering and sweating over you "easy money".

The important idea here is that wherever you go in this world, you always come across those who refuse to see their own flaws, but are quick to point them out in others.

And your point is?

I'm just keeping it real not the way it should be or could be, etc., etc.

And btw, if the stats are to be believed there are far more Thai customers than farang.

have you worked with street people, I have done plenty of research, the lifestyle is extremly damaging to there mind,it never turns out to be what they expected, it destroysthem slowly from the inside out.

do your research.

If you're an expert, why did you bother starting this thread?

• Like 2