Suv.Airport To Nakhon Sawan

candid

there are only 3 routes out of swampy under supervision by the transport company, and you can find the schedule here: http://home.transport.co.th/en/bus-schedule/251-time-table-suvarnabhumi.html

always the better bet is to go to morchit and ask around for busses. many different bus operators on different routes.

If you want to take the train, you can check the schedule on this website: http://www.railway.co.th/checktime/checktime.asp?lenguage=Eng

keep in mind the stations are not in alphabetcal order.

thailands state railway does have an online booking facillity

Not cheap but I would order a car from Mr T. (google him).

With suitcases (?) and not knowing your arrival time, yes you can get into Mor chit and there are plenty of mini buses but a lot of those will not have the capacity to take your baggage.

The train is cheap and very slow.

By the time you get from the airport to BKK to get other transport and then head up to NS, you could almost be there with Mr.T.

as in most of his answers, Pdingo is partly corrct only.

By far the best is to go Mochit and find a bus-a blue big bus-about hourly daytime. trains are much slower and much less frequent and sufffer delays on top-unless you are so rail-dedicated that this outweighs any of these minuses.

The MINIbuses are cramped and I doubt if they will serve NS that often-but they do not lve from Mochit, but have various stands, often around the Vict. Monument or near the old Mochit/weekendmarket. On the plus they are supposed to set you down (if you can explain your place in thai to driver) at any requested spot or nearby in town-the big bus will likely need additional transpo ex local busstation. Prices do not differ very much and are laughably low anyway by west/standard.

Depends on what luggage you have, if you are light get to Victory Monument as suggested, lots of 13 seater mini buses/vans on the suthern side of the roundabout or you can walk down the road that heads south off the roundabout, turn left at the 7-11 and there is the bus station for mini vans/buses to all points, the N/S booking point is the 2nd table from the left, about 150 bts each. If you have luggage then I would bite the bullet and get a taxi, I usally pay 3000 bts to fuel a friends pick up, so if you try Mr T see what he charges, 2 tolls to go through as well.

By far the best is to go Mochit and find a bus-a blue big bus-about hourly daytime. trains are much slower and much less frequent and sufffer delays on top-unless you are so rail-dedicated that this outweighs any of these minuses.

The MINIbuses are cramped and I doubt if they will serve NS that often-but they do not lve from Mochit, but have various stands, often around the Vict. Monument or near the old Mochit/weekendmarket. On the plus they are supposed to set you down (if you can explain your place in thai to driver) at any requested spot or nearby in town-the big bus will likely need additional transpo ex local busstation. Prices do not differ very much and are laughably low anyway by west/standard.

Yes, Victory Monument. my mistake - because I normally went by car or had a lift arranged when I went there to see a g/f.

I'd still rather go by car. saves a lot of hassle even if it is more expensive.

In most of my answers? Hmmm.

Edited by pattayadingo

Go to victory monument and get a mini bus - bag the front seat - if its gone the old girl at the counter likes a chocolate bar to bump someone - or book 3 seats and take a row and sleep for the journey

Under no circumstances take the mini bus to NS, I live near there. they always stop to refuel, and that can take over an hour, even the train is quicker.

Go to victory monument and get a mini bus - bag the front seat - if its gone the old girl at the counter likes a chocolate bar to bump someone - or book 3 seats and take a row and sleep for the journey

There will be plenty of time to sleep when the mini bus stops to refuel.