''Family Mart'' Girl- Advice Please...

davidst01

I know of a few Thais that send or receive money using what they call Western union.

I asked around about this. Nobody my family knows has ever used WU inside Thailand, I've never used it at all as I think it's a rip-off anyway, can't beat the 20-30b transactions banks offer inside Thailand and having a Thai bank account is the first thing anyone spending any time in this country should do.

Here's my S.Holmes interpretation: since the mom knows about WU, which is a dinosaur even here, she's had a sponsor from overseas during her active days in the game a couple of decades back. That's where the FM girl's got the English from. And yes, it was the bartender in the toilet.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This has been a ridiculous thread from start to finish. As you say MrRealDeal, who in their right mind would ask strangers on the Internet for an opinion about a girl they have met? It has just provided a platform for people to make the usual sweeping generalisations about Thai girls / girls from Isaan etcetera, with only a few decent posts hidden among the rubbish.

Many Thai girls will go on a date with a foreigner without a chaperone, we are not living in the Victorian age. To claim that decent girls don't is a silly argument as anybody that contradicts such statements will be told that the girls they have dated were obviously not decent. However, it is safe to say that Thai girls who have never worked as a prostitute or sought to make financial profit from sexual encounters do indeed go on dates with foreign men without a chaperone. Whether you consider them to be decent is not really relevant.

that is entirely your opinion on the matter based on whatever you like to base it on, HOWEVER it does not make it a fact.

Sure if you ask out a 40 year old woman, no doubt she will not be coming with a chaperon, but a 20 year old without experience is a totally different matter.

If she's from Issan, and not from a wealthy family, then 99.98% chance she didn't learn English in school. She learned it somewhere else.

Not true, I have two Thai nieces, mid / late twenties from Roi Et, they both speak excellent English. Why, their headmaster was very keen for his students to develop spoken English. He manipulated budgets to find some funds for a qualified farang English teacher who very oviously did a good job.

This has been a ridiculous thread from start to finish. As you say MrRealDeal, who in their right mind would ask strangers on the Internet for an opinion about a girl they have met? It has just provided a platform for people to make the usual sweeping generalisations about Thai girls / girls from Isaan etcetera, with only a few decent posts hidden among the rubbish.

Many Thai girls will go on a date with a foreigner without a chaperone, we are not living in the Victorian age. To claim that decent girls don't is a silly argument as anybody that contradicts such statements will be told that the girls they have dated were obviously not decent. However, it is safe to say that Thai girls who have never worked as a prostitute or sought to make financial profit from sexual encounters do indeed go on dates with foreign men without a chaperone. Whether you consider them to be decent is not really relevant.

that is entirely your opinion on the matter based on whatever you like to base it on, HOWEVER it does not make it a fact.

Sure if you ask out a 40 year old woman, no doubt she will not be coming with a chaperon, but a 20 year old without experience is a totally different matter.

Where do you find "a 20 year old without experience" in LOS these days?

If she's from Issan, and not from a wealthy family, then 99.98% chance she didn't learn English in school. She learned it somewhere else.

Not true, I have two Thai nieces, mid / late twenties from Roi Et, they both speak excellent English. Why, their headmaster was very keen for his students to develop spoken English. He manipulated budgets to find some funds for a qualified farang English teacher who very oviously did a good job.

I met a couple of very chatty and very talented 'sisters' from Roi Et one night down Cowboy.

Just wondering....

Of course it's my opinion, I wrote it. Just as what you have posted is your opinion and not fact. I can't be bothered to go back and read your posts but I don't recall you limiting your comments to 20-year old girls, you just said that decent Thai girls wouldn't go on a first date unchaperoned, which is nonsense

in the local churchtongue.png

more seriously, by experience i did mean experience with foreigners, not sexual experience in general

Of course it's my opinion, I wrote it. Just as what you have posted is your opinion and not fact. I can't be bothered to go back and read your posts but I don't recall you limiting your comments to 20-year old girls, you just said that decent Thai girls wouldn't go on a first date unchaperoned, which is nonsense

do not know where you come from but where i come from, people do not usually refer to a 40 year old as a girlthumbsup.gif , unless the one making the comment is past 70's

Who cares? If you like the girl and enjoy her company judge her on the relationship you guys have together. At that age the relationship will not last too long any way. Just enjoy life and whatever it brings to you, such as hot 20 something. Be thankfull I know I would at my age and if not married.

do not know where you come from but where i come from, people do not usually refer to a 40 year old as a girlthumbsup.gif , unless the one making the comment is past 70's

I didn't make any reference to 40-year old females, you did. Are you not all there or something?

I didn't make any reference to 40-year old females, you did. Are you not all there or something?

either be bothered to go back and read or do not bother to reply full stoprolleyes.gif

either be bothered to go back and read or do not bother to reply full stoprolleyes.gif

Why should I read your posts, you obviously aren't reading mine? I made no mention of girls ages, you did. You are so eager to prove that you are right and everybody else is wrong that you ascribe your own comments to others. Try to have some manners and admit when you make a mistake. Please quote me referring to 40-year old women as girls, if you think I did.

Why should I read your posts, you obviously aren't reading mine? I made no mention of girls ages, you did. You are so eager to prove that you are right and everybody else is wrong that you ascribe your own comments to others. Try to have some manners and admit when you make a mistake. Please quote me referring to 40-year old women as girls, if you think I did.

why should you read? so you do not trollthumbsup.gif

why should you read? so you do not trollthumbsup.gif

There is only one troll on here and that is you. I have read all your posts, try doing me the same courtesy if you wish to engage in a discussion. Otherwise, please don't waste my time.

There is only one troll on here and that is you. I have read all your posts, try doing me the same courtesy if you wish to engage in a discussion. Otherwise, please don't waste my time.

just hopeless, same on every single topicsleepy.gif

You're a complete waste of space. I don't think you even read your own posts let alone anybody else's.

Whether a Thai girl (or a girl from any other country for that matter) will go on a date with you without bringing along half her extended family or a few friends will depend on a number of factors such as how well she knows you, what sort of person you are and most importantly whether she feels safe in your company or not. I'm guessing from your posts that most females you have dated had a good reason not to want to be alone with you.

Making statements such as "no decent Thai girl will do this or that" is plainly ridiculous.

Edited by inthepink

You're a complete waste of space. I don't think you even read your own posts let alone anybody else's.

Whether a Thai girl (or a girl from any other country for that matter) will go on a date with you without bringing along half her extended family or a few friends will depend on a number of factors such as how well she knows you, what sort of person you are and most importantly whether she feels safe in your company or not. I'm guessing from your posts that most females you have dated had a good reason not to want to be alone with you.

Making statements such as "no decent Thai girl will do this or that" is plainly ridiculous.

go have a massage, your posts are not only repetitive but also extremely boring blink.png

PS. Can someone be partly waste of space?whistling.gif do not answer, i am sure you know thumbsup.gif

Edited by phl

Family Mart............thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

This is correct!

We normally call them "chicks".

Or sometimes in Thailand chicks with d?%#cks

Sleep with her as quickly as possible. It would not take Sherlock Holmes to figure out what is going on after that.

Sound advice.I am also dating a Family Mart girl. College graduate actually. So far no money in the conversation. Have fun. Once that subject gets in the way, move on.