Manhattans Steak House?

JusticeFT96

By the way, for all of you do-it-at-home guys, I just found this place, right

before Foodland, same side, as you go to sukhumvit, a small thai butcher.

They have aged and grain-fed local beef or really decent quality and the

prices seemed very reasonable as well ...

rudi

Anyone know where to find beef ribs in Pattaya? I will cook them. I just can't find them here. Foodland sells frozen beef ribs in huge slabs. Very akward to buy.

Major doesn't sell them.

Anyone?

Try here: http://www.wwmco.asia/index.php/home.html . They also have a small shop south in Chayapruek 2. I've found their meats are excellent.

The wife and I have eaten there many times and the food has always been good. The decor is very New York steakhouse and they are now using iPads for menus. Bring your wallet. I have spent upwards of THB 15000 for dinner and wine for 2 people.

How much was the wine?, 15 K bhat or approx £ 300 seems expensive for a steak dinner in Pattaya.

The wife and I have eaten there many times and the food has always been good. The decor is very New York steakhouse and they are now using iPads for menus. Bring your wallet. I have spent upwards of THB 15000 for dinner and wine for 2 people.

Does a steak taste better or is it better value when the menu is presented on an Ipad?

Do they fly over the steak by private plane from New York, which would be the only reason I can think of that would justify the price?