Where Did You Meet Your Wife ?

MrsMills

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A post and replies to it have been removed, I'm sure you all know why.

Cmon Crossy, was just cutting to the chase...........tongue.png

Okies how about I met my fiance behind the counter at my local 7-11.

I met my wife in BKK, after retiring from the SAS, I was doing body guard work for a Thai General and his daughter had just returned from overseas after completing he second doctorate in nuclear physic's and just hit it off and were married very soon after returning from China after the family had been to see their relatives in Bejing.

Coul she be classified as a Hi-So? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Semper

I met my wife in BKK, after retiring from the SAS, I was doing body guard work for a Thai General and his daughter had just returned from overseas after completing he second doctorate in nuclear physic's and just hit it off and were married very soon after returning from China after the family had been to see their relatives in Bejing.

Not sure why your post is any more believable that the post that was removed stating that he met his wife swinging on a chrome poll.

You are an absolute liar and have copied my CV. I demand you be banned forthwith after being drawn and quartered and all the other stuff. . cheesy.gif

Coul she be classified as a Hi-So? rolleyes.gif

Or maybe Hi-de-hi ?

You are an absolute liar and have copied my CV. I demand you be banned forthwith after being drawn and quartered and all the other stuff. . cheesy.gif

Its all truth Guv....would I lie ?....tongue.png ....ok I lied....she only has a single Doctorate, still working on her second Phd