American And Austrian Residents Found Dead In Their Pattaya Apartments

Rimmer

American and Austrian residents found dead in their Pattaya apartments

PATTAYA:--Two foreign residents were discovered dead in their respective apartments within the last 24 hours in Pattaya.

The first case was dealt with by Pattaya Police and rescue services who were called to room number 606 at the Pattaya Tower Condominium in Soi 4 off Pattaya Beach Road. Lying on the floor of the bedroom was Mr. Walter Carl Bolf aged 79 from USA.

He previously worked as a volunteer teacher at the Pattaya Redemptorist School for the Blind and Disabled in Central Pattaya and had been a resident of Pattaya for 19 years. He was discovered by Khun Pimonrit aged 43, his driver who explained that due to ill health he had to retire from his volunteer teaching position. He was known to suffer from a heart condition. Police do not suspect foul play but will wait for the results of a post mortem examination before closing the case. The American Embassy in Bangkok have been notified.

The second case involved an Austrian, Mr Josef Reiter aged 58, who reportedly fell in his toilet and died following a phone conversation with his mother in Austria.

He lived at the Niran Grand Condo building C and had just returned from a trip to his home country. According to his girlfriend of four years, Khun Chalee aged 36, she heard him falling in the toilet and ran downstairs for assistance from Security Guards but upon her return Mr. Reiter had already passed away.

She did reveal that Mr. Reiter was suffering from a long term health condition and was on medication but did not elaborate.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/59410/american-austrian-residents-dead-pattaya-apartments/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-07-24

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

lol, i did not know thaivisa now is the place to announce that one old farang dude died after the other... image they did this in your home country

ah yes, in your home country, they do not have much news over the summer period, they call it cu-cumber time

• Like 2

....secret....long term health condition.....

...pills found on the premises.....

(or variations of these phrases, put up front as proof that 'no one had anything to do with the person's demise)

...I would hope that independent parties would still investigate the circumstances....

The average age of long term residents in Pattaya is well over 60 so it is no surprise that so many die. Let alone together with the Pattaya life style and a much younger wife smile.png

You reckon ? I'm in my late 40's, and all of the other people I know that have moved here are of a similar age or a bit older. I think that figure is coming down all the time.

Was the long term health problem in question living in Pattaya?

3 people today already, this place has to be more dangerous than Baghdad.

Baghdad was over 100 just for yesterday.

DONT worry, we can get there, it's low season now!

-belg-

One old farang dude died after the other?

58?

So, -belg- how old are you?

Regarding to your Posting, you will not be surprised if you die after your 58th birthday? Yes?

Maybe, after your Thai GF clubbed you on the head in the toilett! Who knows?

How can you fall in the toilet? blink.png

very easily.. I know a guy that slipped hit his head on the sink, broke his neck and died 1 week later... That was in England

I'm going out to buy a bath mat. blink.png

on a 'serious' note perhaps baths in general should be phased out! a good shower unit with a sound seating system for disabled folk

would save many lives lost and also save many injuries from slipping in baths, uses less water to !

Was the long term health problem in question living in Pattaya?

3 people today already, this place has to be more dangerous than Baghdad.

Baghdad was over 100 just for yesterday.

Yes, reality check thumbsup.gif

lol, i did not know thaivisa now is the place to announce that one old farang dude died after the other... image they did this in your home country

ah yes, in your home country, they do not have much news over the summer period, they call it cu-cumber time

They do it daily. It's called the Obituary Page.

Words to live by in Pattaya:

"I have small money tilac"

You must have heard me say this in a bar or two - my favorite is I am paying alimony to two wives and have six children...............you can see the lights go out in their eyes.........most women, don't matter what country they come from don't want that kind of headache - this is how I get away with not having a live in - more than twice and you are Tilac Cha...........I'd rather be called cheap charlie - don't need the drama. Hell, I might live longer keeping up this charade.......thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

A very common symmtom during a heart attack is a need to go to the toilet to defaecate. Ask anyone who has worked in Coronary care.

You are correct, I had 100 hours of civil duty to do for a misdemeanor - my Military background seemed a good thing to the judge and he had me ride along with an City Ambulance for a month - 0300-0700 shift so I wouldn't miss any work, can't remember how many elderly men & women we had to pull off the toilet but I know in that month we handled 37 deaths, only 8 from violence - thats a dead person everyday for a month.............that was 42 years ago when I was 20, I never drank & droveagain.wai.gifthumbsup.gif

A very common symmtom during a heart attack is a need to go to the toilet to defaecate. Ask anyone who has worked in Coronary care.

So the question has to be asked, does the act of defecating cause the heart attack or vice versa.

Good to know so I don't I strain too hard while pinching a loaf and pop my clogs.