Truemove-H 3G Package Questions

So, we finally have 3G up here in the NE (I have been suffering with AIS EDGE for internet) and a few weeks ago I bought a DTAC "Air card" and (I assume) a Truemove-H 3G SIM that goes into the dongle. THen I bought the package for B799 that ended up needing B900 to store in the SIM and then 7%VAT so it came to B856. And, I'm still in a dodgy service area where I get only 2-3 bars out of 4. Even so, I have been getting pretty good performance. ie: I can watch streaming videa with few, if any, pauses. So, basically very happy so far.

I've also read some threads this forum and have a better understanding of what has only been in Thai for the service I have. So, a few questions if anybody knows the answer:

o From what I see in the forum and the fine print in Thai, my package will do <something> after 5 GB. What is the something? Slower speed? Stop altogether? The dtac software that came with the aircard shows that I have downloaded almost 2 GB to date but today things seem to have slowed down. Maybe just service issues?

o The dtac software also says my SIM card is full (for messages) and I need to delete. So, I deleted whatever was there but the message still shows. I just changed a param that changes message receipt from the SIM to the PC. But, I don't see any way to access the SIM.

o The "dtac Aircard" window that comes up shows "dtac Service" and "Happy Service" but neither acknowleges the "Check Balance", "Check Number" options that show. What's that about?

o If I do run out of download (or whatever), is there a way to top-up? Or, do I just subcribe to a new package?

Hope somebody has already been thru this can help.

Thanks.

Can't speak definitively for all of your queries - since I don't use an aircard, but maybe can shed some light on some of them.

o From what I see in the forum and the fine print in Thai, my package will do <something> after 5 GB. What is the something? Slower speed? Stop altogether?

I believe you will be busted back down to EDGE speed until the next monthly period starts.

o The dtac software also says my SIM card is full (for messages) and I need to delete. So, I deleted whatever was there but the message still shows. I just changed a param that changes message receipt from the SIM to the PC. But, I don't see any way to access the SIM.

Maybe try slotting the SIM into a phone and see if you can access / clear the messages? Maybe the DTAC software is showing a "false positive" because you are not using a DTAC SIM?

o The "dtac Aircard" window that comes up shows "dtac Service" and "Happy Service" but neither acknowleges the "Check Balance", "Check Number" options that show. What's that about?

If you're using a True Move H SIM card, the DTAC software on the Aircard wouldn't be finding a DTAC account to check. Your mobile number is not part of their system. "DTAC Service" would be a postpaid DTAC account, and "Happy Service" would be a prepaid DTAC account.

o If I do run out of download (or whatever), is there a way to top-up? Or, do I just subcribe to a new package?

Getting another SIM card / new package to use once the first one is maxed out is the way to go.

May I ask why you bought a DTAC aircard? Unfortunately when you installed that aircard it installed the associated DTAC software, which is of little use when using TrueMove H.

Which TrueMove H SIM did you buy? One of the pre-paid SIMs does allow for web-based registration and management. There have been some good threads detailing TrueMove H NetSIM usage here, esp. by user Thailife. Maybe have a search.

After you upload/download 5 GB your speed will drop to 128 Kbps, according to the current TrueMove H web pages. That service is still provided over 3G.

You may be able to cancel your current package, and re-subscribe to a new/same/different package, once reaching your fair-use limit of 5 GB - I know DTAC/Happy allows this and assume TrueMove H does as well.

You might look into a CAT My SIM - this uses the same physical network but may offer a more attractive fair-use limit of 384 Kbps albeit a 4 GB cap? http://www.mybycat.com/products.php?id=14&sid=44

• Like 1

I bought what I did b/c I'm just not into pads or smart phones and that's the only solution they had for high speed internet on my laptop. After checking more, I'm thinking I can top up using my K-Cyber service and then (I'm not sure). When the dealer started it up, she put the SIM in a phone and dialed some numbers. I don't have a 3G phone so maybe have to go back there every month. (?)

After you upload/download 5 GB your speed will drop to 128 Kbps, according to the current TrueMove H web pages. That service is still provided over 3G.

Hmmm. I thought I'd read on this sub-forum that the larger (i.e., 5GB) packages dropped only to 384 Kbps?

Anyway, why we have Lom's attention, a quick thread heist:

I know that you (Lomatopo) are a fan of the D-Link DWM-156. I bought one Wednesday in preparation for my CAT CDMA EVDO dongle going limp, possibly by 31 Aug. The D-Link package came with a True Move H "Smart Phone SIM."

The dongle software loaded easily, and with the True sim in the dongle, I began to get several True SMS messages into the D-Link mailbox, one of which had a PIN number.

Connecting to the network went smoothly (I didn't have to input an APN into the profile), and then using the supplied phone number as the "user name" and the SMS supplied PIN as the "password," I got to a True page with categories such as Account Info, Check Balance, Buy Package, Usage Info, and Settings. I also could access other True webpages, like www.truemove-h.com/apn (which doesn't list the DWM-156 for an APN profile change, and as I said, I didn't need to modify the APN to successully connect).

But here's the problem: I can't access anything on the Internet other than some True webpages. All my bookmarked sites on the Mozilla masthead have a red slash through them. Can't access my email. Any advice?

Relatedly to the OP's situation (somewhat), I'll only require a data SIM when I finally have to switch from CAT CDMA to True (or MY, or whatever exists at the time on the CAT masts). So, since I won't be interested in maintaining a phone number, bino's advice to buy multiple SIM packages seems wise -- slipping in a new one at the exhaustion of the 5GB allowance, but slipping back in the old one when slower speeds (hopefully, 384Kbps) are all that is necessary. And since I'm out of the country frequently for long periods, not paying for periods when I'm gone sounds good (compared to my now paying CAT, even when I'm away).

Question: Once a prepay SIM is activated, presumably a one-month clock begins to tick(?). What about prepayed SIM packages I buy, but which are not yet acitvated -- what's their shelf-life?

Thanx in advance -- with apologies to Steve for barging in.

OK - thanks. I hope there's a better option than getting a new SIM card though.

Cheers

bankruatsteve, did you solved your speed problem with TrueMove-H ?

I bought sim card, 3g wirelees router, a six meter antenna. an Aircard with external antenna connector and forked out around 10k Baht. Things worked great but after 2 days the speed dropped to about 14KB / sec for uploads/download. Called the 1331 number and they said everything fine and I got left 6GB for the month but the high speed service is gone for the past five days.

My tech guy said that may be the base station went down near our village and he doubt it will be fixed around Phang Kon, Sakon Nakhon. Where are you located?

Hmmm. I thought I'd read on this sub-forum that the larger (i.e., 5GB) packages dropped only to 384 Kbps?

Anyway, why we have Lom's attention, a quick thread heist:

I know that you (Lomatopo) are a fan of the D-Link DWM-156. I bought one Wednesday in preparation for my CAT CDMA EVDO dongle going limp, possibly by 31 Aug. The D-Link package came with a True Move H "Smart Phone SIM."

The dongle software loaded easily, and with the True sim in the dongle, I began to get several True SMS messages into the D-Link mailbox, one of which had a PIN number.

Connecting to the network went smoothly (I didn't have to input an APN into the profile), and then using the supplied phone number as the "user name" and the SMS supplied PIN as the "password," I got to a True page with categories such as Account Info, Check Balance, Buy Package, Usage Info, and Settings. I also could access other True webpages, like www.truemove-h.com/apn (which doesn't list the DWM-156 for an APN profile change, and as I said, I didn't need to modify the APN to successully connect).

But here's the problem: I can't access anything on the Internet other than some True webpages. All my bookmarked sites on the Mozilla masthead have a red slash through them. Can't access my email. Any advice?

Relatedly to the OP's situation (somewhat), I'll only require a data SIM when I finally have to switch from CAT CDMA to True (or MY, or whatever exists at the time on the CAT masts). So, since I won't be interested in maintaining a phone number, bino's advice to buy multiple SIM packages seems wise -- slipping in a new one at the exhaustion of the 5GB allowance, but slipping back in the old one when slower speeds (hopefully, 384Kbps) are all that is necessary. And since I'm out of the country frequently for long periods, not paying for periods when I'm gone sounds good (compared to my now paying CAT, even when I'm away).

Question: Once a prepay SIM is activated, presumably a one-month clock begins to tick(?). What about prepayed SIM packages I buy, but which are not yet acitvated -- what's their shelf-life?

Thanx in advance -- with apologies to Steve for barging in.

You probably need to enter the correct apn settings in order to use the full internet correctly:

apn name: internet

user: true

pass: true

The truemove h prepaid sim cards are active for 60 days from the last legitimate activity. Any bonuses that were on your card have an expiration date, which is usually 60 days or so. Send SMS to check balance to find out about any available promotions. There is a trick of sending SMS to check balance (9789 with 'b' in the body without the quotes); this should extend your validity 60 days from that day. You can check validity immediately afterwards.

Tip to the OP: download the truemove connection software....the safest place would be to borrow someone's truemove branded USB stick. It will have the connection software which should autoload on the first insert into the computer. Or maybe a truemove shop can assist you with this. I cannot find the download link online. In the TrueMove connection software, you can view balance, phone number, topup to truemove H numbers, etc. You can receive and send SMS also.

OK - thanks. I hope there's a better option than getting a new SIM card though.

Cheers

bankruatsteve, did you solved your speed problem with TrueMove-H ?

I bought sim card, 3g wirelees router, a six meter antenna. an Aircard with external antenna connector and forked out around 10k Baht. Things worked great but after 2 days the speed dropped to about 14KB / sec for uploads/download. Called the 1331 number and they said everything fine and I got left 6GB for the month but the high speed service is gone for the past five days.

My tech guy said that may be the base station went down near our village and he doubt it will be fixed around Phang Kon, Sakon Nakhon. Where are you located?

I have seen some situations where speeds were throttled if direct downloading was detected. I did not reach my fair use limit for the month yet.

FYI: my speed back to normal today which at 3 bars gives a speedtest of .71 down and 1.53 up. Good enough for me. All I really wanted was to watch The Daily Show without suffering the buffers and so far so good.

Thanks for all the feedback.

You probably need to enter the correct apn settings in order to use the full internet correctly:

apn name: internet

user: true

pass: true

Yes, I tried that. The True page I was able to get on (www.truemove-h.com/apn) had connect info for only one dongle (huewei) -- nothing for a D-link. The info supplied for the huewei (most the same as you indicate) I did try in my D-Link, to include "Access Number" as "Normal" as stated on the True APN settings page. There's one more block on the D-Link profile fill-in for "authentication type," which the True page had no suggestions for. Options are none, Pap, and Chap. I selected none. Anyway, with those settings, I could not connect at all, so had to deselect as the operative profile (and thus return, I guess, to the default profile of the D-Link software). Once again, I can connect, log into the True system -- then that's it -- no Internet beyond True sites.

Did you add value? Select a data plan?

Could you elaborate? I didn't realize a promo SIM had to have value added.... Also, where would I find data plan options to select from?

Far from IT literate, as you can tell.

^ No way to know? Maybe the SIM is expired? Or has no value?

The steps are: buy SIM, activate SIM, add value to SIM, choose services, install SIM, use. My guess is you missed a step or three?

With the DWM-156 you insert the SIM in the unit, insert the unit into a PC's USB port, wait for the app to start, click on Connect. Easy peasy. You should not be doing any configuration of APNs or using telephone numbers as usernames or PIN as passwords. The D-Link UI should show Signal strength, TRUE-H and HSPA.

http://www3.truecorp.co.th/truemoveh/packagedetail/79/3G_Topping_%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%8C_:_%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99?ln=en

click on Connect. Easy peasy. You should not be doing any configuration of APNs or using telephone numbers as usernames or PIN as passwords.

Right. Connection occured without any APN configuration (I recall a post by you saying the DWM-156 required no APN configuration). But, when I'm directed to my web browser (Mozilla), a page loads labelled "True iService." Only other English on that page is "True Service 3G+ [edge/gprs]" Then there's a single click box at the bottom, which then takes me to -- a new page for sign-in:

It asks for "True ID (email or mobile phone number)"

"Password" which, as I said, was sent to me via SMS right after activating the SIM.

Also, looks like an option to request a password, if one hadn't arrived by SMS.

Clicking the left hand button at the bottom takes you to the page I previously described, running left to right with "Account Info" ending with "Settings."

Anyway, no big deal. More a mystery than a problem. CAT CDMA is working great -- and when I finally have to move on to True, MY, whomever -- an easier migration than a promo SIM will, hopefully, be available.

Maybe the SIM is expired? Or has no value?

Yellow and black TrueMove H "Smart Phone SIM" box attached to the DWM-156 dongle box. SIM box has a 13 March 2013 date on it, which one would presume is the shelf-life expiration date. And, as has been said, I probably have 60 days before expiration, once activated.

Only guidance in English is:

1. Simply insert SIM card into your device, then enjoy TrueMove H service.

(Yeah, right.)

2. To set your device for using TrueMove H Internet, please visit www.truemove-h.com/apn

(As I've said, no need, nor utility, for this with the DWM-156 aircard.)

Bought at Powerbuy, Robinson's, Airport Mall, CM (not that that has any influence over the hiccups I'm having).

Yellow and black TrueMove H "Smart Phone SIM" box attached to the DWM-156 dongle box. SIM box has a 13 March 2013 date on it, which one would presume is the shelf-life expiration date. And, as has been said, I probably have 60 days before expiration, once activated.

(Yeah, right.)

2. To set your device for using TrueMove H Internet, please visit www.truemove-h.com/apn

Bought at Powerbuy, Robinson's, Airport Mall, CM (not that that has any influence over the hiccups I'm having).

Jim,

You're simply missing some (easy) steps.

Your simcard is now ready for use, which means now you can add credit (money) and then select a data package which would suit your usage pattern.

The "check balance' stuff built in your d-link software will not work as it is designed to communicate with the Dtac network. Each network here has it's own way of giving those services to the customers (different codes).

However, with True-H you are lucky that you can use sms messages to get most info and subscribe to packages. The other providers (AIS, Dtac) only use USSD codes, which mostly you cannot send using a network branded dongle. The d-link definitely does not handle ussd messages.

So you are stuck with SMS.

On the attaches picture you can see the available packages (only in Thai of course), and in the red square I marked you can see the content to sms to true to get the wanted package.

So you want for example the 3GB per month package at 650 Baht (which is 696 Baht after adding 7% vat), you will first need to add enough credit (700 Baht), you can go to 7/11, and ask them to put it on online. You'll have to have the phone number of the simcard handy as you need to punch it in the keyboard at the counter.Or do it with online banking...

Then you subscribe to the package by sending a short sms only containing V4 to number 9789.

After this you will receive a bunch of sms messages confirming your subscription..

After that you will not get redirected to true pages, but go to the actual webpage you want.

At any time you can get your data usage by sending "b" (without braackets) to that same 9789 number. Again, you will receive an sms with your usage (in Thai, but you can copy and paste it into google translate to get an idea...).

Note that the V4 package is not unlimited, after 3B it will start eating your remaining cash credit! For unlimited you need to go up to the next package at 799 (+vat), code V5, where after the 3GB you will go down to slow speed (128 kbps), but at no extra charge, until the end of your 30 day cycle.

Before your 30 day cycle is finished you have to make sure there is enough credit on the simcard, as True only tries to renew once, if not enough credit your package simply gets cancelled and you have to resubscribe as per above...

http://www3.truecorp...มเงิน

post-4701-0-46139200-1343524420_thumb.jp

(Yeah, right.)

- You could take it back and exchange for new one?

- go to a truemove shop and see if they can help. (try to get the truemove connection software). They probably have a spare dongle around you can use to test? (you'll automatically get to install the true connection software anyway smile.png

unfortunately you do not have another dongle from a friend or neighbor you can use to double-test your settings.

but do an sms to 9789 with the letter b in body to get reply as to your account balance and promotion details. If it is a brand new sim, you may still have several MB of free internet. Otherwise, you may have to topup some $$ from internet banking/7-11/true move shop. I think if you topup at the true teller stations (looks like an atm), you get an extra 10% bonus, similar to topping up with within AIS 1-2 call eService.

Bonus: looks like Kasikorn bank has promotion with true h. When I got my K-Max card, I got a gift packet which included this from truemove h:

post-109486-0-17398900-1343533106_thumb.

^^ The Truemove h promotion seems to be 50% off their two smaller 'starter' volume-based internet packages 150MB and 1GB for the first 3 months. Still better than nothing and it is great to test out their internet without having to outlay too much cash. I wonder if there are other 50% promotions floating around there? Maybe someone is bold enough to test out ''matching" SMS/USSD signup codes to see if the discount would apply to one of the larger packages?

On the attaches picture you can see the available packages (only in Thai of course), and in the red square I marked you can see the content to sms to true to get the wanted package.

They seem to have a new plan that mirrors the volume-based plan. No english, but I'm guessing these plans do not auto-renew? I don't see the difference between V1 and M1 (they both use volume) except you don't seem to get any after-usage fair use. Perhaps with the M series it is easier to just re-topup the volume vs V series is more designed for a strict monthly subscription? M series is "30 days" package vs V series is monthly auto-renew.

http://www3.truecorp...er;ิน

post-109486-0-69665800-1343534639_thumb.

I clicked on the tos and of course the english translation was again unavailable. Google translate seems accurate enough. A couple of key distinctions:

- It seems like they do make a specific reference to intentional throttling BitTorrent or downloading/uploading large files. I have seen on myCat where I was suddenly throttled for downloading (using http, not bittorrent) a larger file using internet download manager (maybe 100+MB file?).

- They do seem to enforce the 3 hr (180 minute) connection timeout rule. You must reconnect every 3 hours to continue using service. This must be to prevent unattended continuous use?

Edited by 4evermaat
  • Like 1

However, with True-H you are lucky that you can use sms messages to get most info and subscribe to packages. The other providers (AIS, Dtac) only use USSD codes, which mostly you cannot send using a network branded dongle. The d-link definitely does not handle ussd messages.

I do not believe this statement is accurate. You can see, from the attached screen-shots, that my D-Link DWM-156 clearly has the capability to initiate USSD commands. (DTAC codes in this example)

Not sure but maybe JimGant's SIM was merely exhausted as these only come with 70 MB, and 1 hour of Wifi, for the 99 baht fee (for those buying the TrueMove H Smartphone SIM alone).

post-9615-0-41329800-1343545306_thumb.jp

post-9615-0-96989700-1343545321_thumb.jp

post-9615-0-51590900-1343545335_thumb.jp

Edited by lomatopo

Monty,

Many thanks for taking the time for that explanation.

Obviously (now, anyway), the SIM that came attached to my D-Link aircard was just an ordinary True Move H SIM, with no promotion value for service attached (unlike the iSIM a few months back). Funny way to market to potential customers -- but I guess IT companies here don't require their management engineers to have MBAs (a quaint Western notion). If adding value to a SIM is difficult for promotion purposes, why not just put a True voucher in the package......

The "check balance' stuff built in your d-link software will not work as it is designed to communicate with the Dtac network.

The particular D-Link DWM-156 aircard I bought is pure vanilla (unlocked), with no Dtac affiliation whatsovever. The "check balance" mention was on a True webpage that pops up after I log into my True account -- with several hyperlinks to various True funcions.

Do you know if I can do what you suggest on-line, and not by SMS? Rooting around, I seem to have found a True website where this can be done -- but it also appears I have to give personal details, including passport number. I really don't want to do this, and wonder why I'd have to for a paid-up-front account? Also, going the SMS route doesn't ask for personal information, does it?

And completely off subject -- anyone know the latest on CAT's MY answer to True's H package? Instead of my juggling around now with True, in anticipation of CAT CDMA's demise, it would be nice to think CAT has this well-oiled transition plan for all CDMA customers wishing to remain with their current CAT account. However, MY seems to have disappeared -- I guess awaiting the politics vis-a-vis True to settle out....

Re Lomatopo, I stand corrected regarding the ussd function on the d-link. I looked up the manual and could't find reference to ussd, hence....

Re Jim,

I have totally given up on trying to do anything online with True as I consider their websites a total nightmare with English pages remaining Thai, and their abundant use of pictures containing text so even google translate is of no use...

I find however the sms and ussd system very straightforward to use, and have had no issues whatsoever using it! No filling out forms either.

Load funds, choose package, send corresponding ussd code and I'm up and running in about a minute flat!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Thaivisa Connect App

Not sure but maybe JimGant's SIM was merely exhausted as these only come with 70 MB, and 1 hour of Wifi, for the 99 baht fee (for those buying the TrueMove H Smartphone SIM alone).

Using "b" to 9789, I only got the 1 hour of WiFi promo mentioned. Nothing about 70MB, or any other figure. Guess I didn't get any freebie Internet usage with this card. Certainly haven't burned it all up by only going to the allowedTrue internet sites.

Monty, yeah, it would seem going the SMS/USSD route is 'mobetta' than on-line.

Do you know if I can do what you suggest on-line, and not by SMS? Rooting around, I seem to have found a True website where this can be done -- but it also appears I have to give personal details, including passport number. I really don't want to do this, and wonder why I'd have to for a paid-up-front account? Also, going the SMS route doesn't ask for personal information, does it?........

If you mean top up money to the sim, you must do this either at truemove shop/cafe, authorized dealer, 7-11/tesco/etc topup card, internet banking, etc. The truemove self-serve kiosk (atm-style) offers a 10% loading bonus.

If you mean change plans, if you prefer non-SMS method, use USSD. you can do this by using the true sim.any phone (does not have to have 850mhz 3g band). Use the appropriate USSD codes. TrueMove H prepaid does not have a more complete online account management method like AIS 1-2 call eService. But their USSD and SMS methods are pretty efficient.

Alternatively, dial *9000 and follow the prompts. make sure you switch to english first, which you should be prompted within the first 15 seconds. You will be able to select any plan you want via the phone prompt.

And completely off subject -- anyone know the latest on CAT's MY answer to True's H package? Instead of my juggling around now with True, in anticipation of CAT CDMA's demise, it would be nice to think CAT has this well-oiled transition plan for all CDMA customers wishing to remain with their current CAT account. However, MY seems to have disappeared -- I guess awaiting the politics vis-a-vis True to settle out....

I'm already using MyByCat. You can find out more information at the MyByCat website (switch to english if necessary). You sign up by going to your local CAT office. I only needed my passport (no work permit), but your mileage may vary. 99 baht for the sim and it is usually activated in under 1 hour, but they might say to wait until the next day. Your first bill is pro-rated as they bill from the 1st to the 31st (or last day) of each month. Afterwards, 631 baht per month.

CAT currently has NO automated method to check how much MB you've used, so you must call the customer service number to find out how much you've used. But if you call any cat customer service # from any CAT sim card, the call is free. If only AIS had this option.

Before your 30 day cycle is finished you have to make sure there is enough credit on the simcard, as True only tries to renew once, if not enough credit your package simply gets cancelled and you have to resubscribe as per above...

So, if I'm out of the country for 90 days, or whatever, the account without enough credit simply lapses. Then, I re-enter Thailand and, using the same SIM, just pretend this is the first it's ever been used -- and with my True credit pot reloaded, just start over?

4ever, what aircard are you using with your CAT MY account? (Presumably, any aircard that talks 850MHZ, like my D-Link DWM-156, would work with the MY SIM, i.e., no proprietary aircard required?)

Your first [MY] bill is pro-rated as they bill from the 1st to the 31st (or last day) of each month. Afterwards, 631 baht per month.

So, just like my CAT CDMA account today -- a monthly bill, whether service is used or not. Sounds like the prepay True method is best for those of us frequently on the road.

So, if I'm out of the country for 90 days, or whatever, the account without enough credit simply lapses. Then, I re-enter Thailand and, using the same SIM, just pretend this is the first it's ever been used -- and with my True credit pot reloaded, just start over?

I am not sure how long you could expect TrueMove H to maintain your SIM. They are running out of numbers.

That said, I did revive a dormant TrueMove H SIM recently, but the hiatus was closer to 45 days.

Worst case you simply buy another new SIM?

CAT My is currently post-paid only. I do not believe they have the infrastructure (back-office) to support pre-paid. Other than TrueMove H they really do not have any "real" retail channels.

The users are eligible for unlimited 3G per month (billing cycle) with the speeds of up to 4 GB. After reaching the limit, users are eligible for unlimited 3G with the speed of up to 384 Kbps

Thanx, lomatopo (my page was too big, and obscured the "en" button. Duh)

Speeds "up to 384 Kbps." Anyone have actual realized speeds?