Police Seize Sex Aids And Toys From 13 Bangkok Warehouses

Lite Beer

13 warehouses full, seems like there are a lot of people in need out there !

The prisoners man...the prisoners...give em to those in jail. The doll

looks like a "Ms Muk" I used to know in Patpong years ago.

In line with Bookman...."Party time down the ol nick tonight!"

Hah! Well Done BIB!

As long as they don't use any of those evil Phallic shapes to extract a confession!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are there not enough pedos or yabba dealers that need arresting? seems like this kind of stuff should be way down the list of stuff worth busting...... why would you bother????? apart from tea money related issues of course.

My thoughts,, exactly.

are there not enough pedos or yabba dealers that need arresting? seems like this kind of stuff should be way down the list of stuff worth busting...... why would you bother????? apart from tea money related issues of course.

My thoughts,, exactly.

Spot on. :rolleyes:

The money circulating within their operation totaled over 100 million baht, police said.

Terrible. Unbelievable.

Sex toys in Thailand. Have you ever read such shocking news?

I have often wondered why the need for "sex toys' in Thailand when there are so many available attractive women around. That may sound awful un-PC, but I believe these toys they seized should be distributed to more needy countries like the U.K., U.S.A., where the beauties are scarcer. whistling.gif

i would rather have the gal on the right--at least she pays attn to me and doesnt always want money!

Pathetic,

Have these clowns nothing better to do?

Is it a question of inadequacy?

What next? Female circumcision.....

The headline should have read "Police housewives nervous husbands will want to play, as Police confiscate Sex Toys."

Didn't Thailand get them memo that having sex toys be illegal is ARCHAIC (and in the case of the phallic ones -- misogynist)? Can't blame the coppers for sometimes doing their jobs though. The laws are on the books. WHY?

I think the strap ons embarrass the police far too much, a loss of stature thing!

Just can't match up and are freaked their mia nois might agree.

• Like 2

It's really sad to see my fisherman's wife on a photo at TV. She's never asking for money, never wanted a house, car, or motorbike.

How can I get her back? I need her immediately...............w00t.gif

Police officers were gathering all evidence to expand the case to track down and catch everyone involved in one sweep.

Those who found all the "evidence" didn't come to work since then. Investigating the toys in a private and therefor realistic way.bah.gif

How quaint, the plebeians cant buy them, but we, the guardians of your most delicate morals, can show you a photo of them, with full details on the dolls box, of the available orifice in splendid Technicolor rolleyes.gif

Edited by Cobalt60
  • Like 1

Sadly, the news report went for the cheap and tawdry aspect. The raid was motivated by the fake and counterfeit drugs.

It is more exciting to read about dildos than the chemical concotions promoted as sexual activity enhancers.

You're probably right but marketing the sex toys is also illegal.

191.jpg

I think I know that girl on the right.

Those t!ts are fake, you can tell from a mile away

I just want to know who in their right mind would take any pleasure in sticking their tadger inside that absolutely life-like realistic doll rolleyes.gif Then again, they obviously aren't in their right mind.

191.jpg

I think I know that girl on the right.

Those t!ts are fake, you can tell from a mile away

I just want to know who in their right mind would take any pleasure in sticking their tadger inside that absolutely life-like realistic doll rolleyes.gif Then again, they obviously aren't in their right mind.

Yep, the same thing could be said for lady boys. Apparently, a lot of dudes not in the right mind walking around Thailand.