Accomodation

got ANY sense for realism? yes-its on the high side-but a tipical person uses 15-20 units/YEAR-so unless you plan to stay permanently under that shower, this add-on will be less as 100 bt or so. of course-for the bargainseeker, much beter to find an aprtmt that has double rent, but half the waterprice.

Yes, it is on the high side although it isn`t the only place asking for/charging that.

Place I stayed at before moving was 7 baht per unit electric and 25 baht a unit water.

Other serviced apartment places were asking in the region of 6-10 baht electric and 25-30 baht water per unit respectively.

Pattaya area.

Website works for me

Have you tried clicking through the links to get info on the apartments? It doesn't work.

It does work but is not 1 with the best design. The music is pretty annoying. hope the don't play that in the lounge.

So what is the price quoted for the Elite Apartment?

Website works for me

Have you tried clicking through the links to get info on the apartments? It doesn't work.

It does work but is not 1 with the best design. The music is pretty annoying. hope the don't play that in the lounge.

45.000 per month 1990 daily

http://www.tonydisco.com/apartments/Elite%2088sq%20new.html

Website works for me

45.000 per month 1990 daily

http://www.tonydisco...e 88sq new.html

Thanks, now I can see it's the individual apartment(HTML) links on the landing page for which I produced a link that don't work, but clicking again on the Apartments link takes to to another working page.

Example: http://www.tonydisco.com/apartment/html/Elite%2088sq%20new.html

It is a very poor website.

• Like 1

First, if it's a serviced apartment, you shouldn't be paying for electricity or water. Second, never mind the water, which IS high, but 10 baht/unit electricity is HIGHWAY ROBBERY. 6-8 baht/unit seems to be the going rate for normal apartments, which is, in my view bad enough, but 10 is crazy. The real cost is between 3 and 4, depending on usage. We pay 17 for water, and use about 10 units per month, so it's negligible. At 10/unit electricity, someone is raking in a year's salary, just on your misfortune in renting that place.

Run, don't walk, to another place.