What Good Is New Password, If ............Hacked

THAIPHUKET

I assume hacking must happen when I am online. Assume only 1 minute online.

If I get hacked in that short period, is that not enough time to scour for whatever valuable data?

In my emails or also on my whole pc? Would a good hacking program need more time or repeated logins?

If this naive assumption is true, would a new password not protect only fresh data after the next login with a fresh password? All old data is potentially compromised???

True, if hacked your current data is comprimised, but changing your password keeps SPAM from orginating from your email account.

Several people I know have had their accounts hacked. but I kept getting SPAM originating from their email accounts until they changed their password.

Of course, if you used a strong password in the first place. Your account would most likely not be hacked within a short period of time and there would be no data comprismised.

not true,in less than a minute a good hacker can dump all the files and passwords,on your computer.

you need a strong password of 10 letters,numbers upper an lower case,passwords of 10 or more are real hard to hack

you'd be amazed of the info that's on your computer .its worth big $$$$

not true,in less than a minute a good hacker can dump all the files and passwords,on your computer.

you need a strong password of 10 letters,numbers upper an lower case,passwords of 10 or more are real hard to hack

Hahahahahahaha

Explain how they dump say 350GB in 1 min?! Do you even know the limiting factors?

Lol, you're a joker.

Edited by bangkockney
  • Like 1

Hahahahahahaha

Explain how they dump say 350GB in 1 min?! Do you even know the limiting factors?

Lol, you're a joker.

+1 why do idiots on forums bother posting lolz what a mong...ha ha ha ha

Edited by miksguevara

Picked up a piece of crud once that turned my machine into a web server for some sort of dating site.

The executable was planted on my machine months before, went undetected by Avast and olde Windows Defender (this was a few years ago). When activated it phoned home and commenced to download site files onto my machine

No proof that any personal data was retrieved, or how they got it on there (it was disguised as something to do with Google installer, the only google thing I run is Earth).

So you see, not all hacking has to do with personal info.