What Is Your Favourite Brand?

I've never smoked..........but once in my previous life when I was all at sea, my look-out used to smoke "Bank" and it had such a pleasant

aroma that I was even tempted to take up the habit myself..........fortunately I relented.

But I still remember the smell of Bank Tobacco.....don't know if they still make it.

I hate brand names, and Marlboro Man STreet Cowboy, U might want to check the FIBER GLASS in the filters of your TIght little cancer sticks there soldier, they are biodegradable in about 900 years...

Can you reuse them?

I started smoking L & M Red over here as they were the closest I could find, IMO, to Embassy Regal which I smoked in UK for years. Lately I have been smoking L & M Lek because I can get more of them into my cigarette case (used to hate having crumpled soft packs in my pockets).

I honestly never realised until about a month ago that they are about 10 baht a packet cheaper than the regular L & M's. Granted, smaller cigarettes, but the same flavour.

I hate brand names, and Marlboro Man STreet Cowboy, U might want to check the FIBER GLASS in the filters of your TIght little cancer sticks there soldier, they are biodegradable in about 900 years...

Can you reuse them?

If they're fibre-glass, they shouldn't bio-degrade at all; like other mineral products, they just get broken down to dust.

One of the things I like about a roll-up, or a pipe, is the opportunity for constructive and contemplative fidgeting.

What about those Indonesian clove cigarettes?

Does anyone like them?

SC

Slightly off-topic, I know, but I like brand names; most brands are based on a strong quality ethos, and you know what to expect from your brand.

Edited by StreetCowboy

Can you reuse them?

If they're fibre-glass, they shouldn't bio-degrade at all; like other mineral products, they just get broken down to dust.

One of the things I like about a roll-up, or a pipe, is the opportunity for constructive and contemplative fidgeting.

Does anyone like them?

SC

Slightly off-topic, I know, but I like brand names; most brands are based on a strong quality ethos, and you know what to expect from your brand.

Indonesian clove cigarettes? Excellent reason to give up if that was all that was available..............sick.gif

Had a GF once that made them quite often; at least I think it was clove she was using. She smoked roll-ups as well and sprinkled the cloves into them, but they were really long. She was very protective with her recipe and used to hide it in the strangest of places.

I didn't really like them because they made me laugh, I think it may have been an allergy...............wink.png

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 1

When I was an apprentice, many years ago, part of the job was to get sandwiches, newspapers, sweets and cigarettes, for the older chaps in the factory. One man smoked "Passing Clouds", which were oval shaped and had a lovely smell - anyone remember them ?

I started out on Players No. 6, then graduated to the (slightly) harder stuff.

Does anyone like them?

Yesss..

if somebody know where to find them in BKK, Pls let me Know !! w00t.gif

I tried them when i was younger, they gave me headspins biggrin.png

A guy i worked with smoked a few of them a day, no mean feat. lHe loved 'em.

When I was an apprentice, many years ago, part of the job was to get sandwiches, newspapers, sweets and cigarettes, for the older chaps in the factory. One man smoked "Passing Clouds", which were oval shaped and had a lovely smell - anyone remember them ?

I started out on Players No. 6, then graduated to the (slightly) harder stuff.

Yes I remember them - as 11 year olds we were experimenting with exotic brands from the local tobacconist and I was sent for something we had not yet tried. When I returned to our hideout, none of us could understand how the packet had not been crushed in my jeans pocket but the cigs were misshapen.
  • Like 1

When I am up country I have smoked Black Cat and Magic Dice , at only a few bhat a bag . I have rolled it up into a big cone with gumless papers ,my slabber working as a gum . Bloody awful stuff really .

• 2 weeks later...