Why Was Your Lady Attracted To You ?

MrsMills

You have to chuckle at ThaVisa members, they have cornered the market in MBA girls, how do they do it, seems like young Thai women are attracted to old men.

Pathetic.

I was 17 years older than my ex UK wife, we were together for 25 years. Soooo, how does that work out in your obvious knowledge of stuff. ?

And I've no doubt you're typical of expats.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how the conversation just went:-

Me: My teerak - what attracts you to me?

Teerak: Because you love me.

Me: no, what about me attracts you?

Teerak: Because you love me.

Me: Yeah, but what about ME attracts you?

Teerak: Because you love ME!!

End of conversation.

You have to chuckle at ThaVisa members, they have cornered the market in MBA girls, how do they do it, seems like young Thai women are attracted to old men.

Pathetic.

Unless they have been deleted, you are the first one to mention an MBA.

Shall I scan her degree and post it on here? Never said she was hiso, quite the opposite. Not a rich kid who bought her way into and through uni. Actually got in on a scholarship that she earned. Anyways, certainly didnt fall in love with her because of this but wanted to point out to Ms Mills that not all farangs end up marrying girls from non-educated backgrounds. That yes it is possible for a regular ordinary gal to be attracted to and fall in love with a foreigner. But if you wander around in shorts with holes in them, flip flops and stained t-shirts, I would suggest your chances are slim, unless of course you are Brad Pitt, where in that case, it actually might help.

Now go have a camamille tea, put on some nice relaxing music and do yoga for 2 hours so you dont get too stressed about this news and lose your beauty sleep.

clap2.gifclap2.gif Great post.

Shall I scan her degree and post it on here? Never said she was hiso, quite the opposite. Not a rich kid who bought her way into and through uni. Actually got in on a scholarship that she earned. Anyways, certainly didnt fall in love with her because of this but wanted to point out to Ms Mills that not all farangs end up marrying girls from non-educated backgrounds. That yes it is possible for a regular ordinary gal to be attracted to and fall in love with a foreigner. But if you wander around in shorts with holes in them, flip flops and stained t-shirts, I would suggest your chances are slim, unless of course you are Brad Pitt, where in that case, it actually might help.

Now go have a camamille tea, put on some nice relaxing music and do yoga for 2 hours so you dont get too stressed about this news and lose your beauty sleep.

clap2.gifclap2.gif Great post.

Yes a very good post by jimbo.

As a matter of interest, does anyone know how long ago MrsMills got dumped by the other half because theres one hell of a lot of bitterness there amongst the trolling. biggrin.png

I'm going to answer this even though I'm female and this thread is aimed for the men. I asked my boyfriend some time ago why he was attracted to me and he said he liked my intelligence and my long legs. bah.gif

without photos we cant really know for sure. Your legs I mean, I trust your brain is pretty sexy overall.

I'm not sure posting pictures of my legs would be appropriate on a forum. :P

I'm going to answer this even though I'm female and this thread is aimed for the men. I asked my boyfriend some time ago why he was attracted to me and he said he liked my intelligence and my long legs. bah.gif

Are there a lot of high shelves in your home?

A few. ;)

without photos we cant really know for sure. Your legs I mean, I trust your brain is pretty sexy overall.

I'm not sure posting pictures of my legs would be appropriate on a forum. tongue.png

Are your knees as nice as eek's?

I ask only out of professional curiosity

SC

TV Cricket

The Team with Two Knees

I promised her that I would make her rich but told her not when. At first I didn't tell her that I meant she would be rich in her next life.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Thaivisa Connect App

Can remember seeing one guy spit the dummy when he mentioned in company that his wife( at least 20 years younger than him ) had just been to the fortune teller and she had been told that soon she would be very rich.

Some answered, of course, you've got life insurance , haven't you.smile.png

Really, a stupid question.

It is money, and hopefully personality, for all of us.

Even the most poor foreigner, are rich compared to low paid thais.

yes but not everyone is with a low paid thai, or is assuming things just a bad habit.

• Like 1

I'm not sure posting pictures of my legs would be appropriate on a forum. tongue.png

SC

TV Cricket

The Team with Two Knees

Not quite sure as I haven't seen Eek's knees. :P I think my knees are a bit of alright though.

SC

TV Cricket

The Team with Two Knees

Not quite sure as I haven't seen Eek's knees. tongue.png I think my knees are a bit of alright though.

Ho ho - I'm chortling with glee and anticipation, and rubbing my hands to boot!

SC

(apologies for the Off-Topic digression...)