Are The Best Looking Girls In The Bar Always The Least Fun?

bottledwater

My guess would be the best looking girls have the most difficult time having fun because what they are going to in the bedroom later discusts them more then less good looking girls , and they are distraced with thinking about things like .... Why is a good looking girl like me going to bang this not so good looking guy for a little money ? And similar thoughts. If a girl is really bad looking she might even be thrilled just to be getting laid and be really happy and great looking girl not so much .....

However .... The reality of life is that you create it all ...... So the question you should be asking is ...... Can I create as much fun which in turn makes others have fun for good looking girls or do I think because they are good looking they should create it all for me ..... or something like that ..... My guess is that if this happens to you it's because since the girl is so pretty you yourself care less about having fun because the good looks of the girl makes that not quite as needed to have an enjoyable time.

It's not so much that good looking girls are less fun , it's that less fun is needed to enjoy a good looking girl ........ so people act slightly differently without realising it.

If you think men don't act differently around really pretty girls you are new to this planet !

Edited by MrRealDeal

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say try one of the hot ones you see on the bts or in a mall. Obviously harder to land, but these thai girls are horny little freaks. Find a good one and end it. The ones in the bars are getting, to use the above poster's parlance, hammered on too much. Their little pee holes just can't take it, hence my advice above.

Malcom thats simply not true ...... it's just the age old rationalisation older men came up with to make themselves feel better about having sex with people the same age as thier grandCHILDREN.

The number of prostitutes who actually enjoy being prostitutes is not Zero but it's dam_n close to it.

Thai or Aisan girls are just as human as the rest of the humans and I know it's news to you but humans don't really like having sex with people who have to pay them for it. The reason they do it for free is because it's better for THEM not because they care about the guy. Because as I said humans don't enjoy sex with some marginally desperate person who is paying for it.

It's pretty much the same as paying someone to come drink and party with you , or , going out with someone who pays his own way ...... obviously one is more fun than the other for both people ...... sex is the same, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's true and all that Thai girls are different stuff is only slightly true but mostly a rationalisation for older men ....... who btw don't really need one since it's just a bisness deal in the first place.

^I'm not trying to get too "look at my sexual prowess" here, I just think this point really needs to be made, not sure if it is true for others.... but ALL the best sex I have ever had has been with women I met and courted a bit (some much shorter than others). I mean it is not even close either -- worlds apart.

Edited by meand

^I'm not trying to get too "look at my sexual prowess" here, I just think this point really needs to be made, not sure if it is true for others.... but ALL the best sex I have ever had has been with women I met and courted a bit (some much shorter than others). I mean it is not even close either -- worlds apart.

Thats exactly right and a Hooker would say the exact same thing because as I said humans dont really enjoy doing much of anything with someone they are paying to do it with as opposed to doing it for free.

Does a Skiing instructor have as much fun skiing with friends of skiing with someone who is paying them to learn ?

Is Yachting as much fun if you have to pay the whole crew to come with you ? LOL ........ Of course not it's less fun for BOTH sides.

If he had a clue what he was talking about, he'd know that, for many bargirls, it isn't just about the money. If it was, then they wouldn't vary their prices according to how repulsive or attractive they think the potential punter is. A guy they find attractive and/or like, will always be asked for less money than a guy they consider to be unattractive and/or dislike.

I think you should stop talking about bargirls.

I know nothing about bargirls. I have a Thai girlfriend.

Um, the whole topic is about bargirls. Read the title. It's encouraging however that you're here, reading up on them!

OK -- I'll bite.

POSTED BY: TommoPhysicist; timestamp='1344430980' post='5555549'

The girls don't enjoy being with any customers, they endure it. None of them want to sleep with a white guy of any age, they are working.

The above quote is wrong.

POSTED BY: smokie36; timestamp='1344433089' post='5555626'

Bargirls work for money...pure and simple. Price only varies depending on the length of the job....not how much they enjoy your company.

The above is also wrong.

What most Western males (from a Christian upbringing) are unaware of is that there exists in this world a type of woman who GENUINELY enjoys having sex every night of the week with a different man.

Some Thai prostitutes REALLY enjoy being taking out of the bar and being wined & dined and being hammered senseless all night long.

Most Western males (from a Christian upbringing) are unaware of this because they are "indoctrinated" from a very young age to believe that women are somehow "virtuous" or "decent" or "holy" or "pure".

In the context of a Christian upbringing, women who are promiscuous and/or who enjoy sex with numerous different partners are:

1. sluts

2. whores

3. trollopes

4. kunts

5. bitches

6. slags

7. slappers

And so on and on and on.

But the truth is not what most of us would believe.

Many Thai hookers DO ENJOY their work.

They DO give discounts to men they like.

Sometimes they do it for free.

I know this, but I feel it's pointless to discuss things in detail.

I think the best thing is to find a normal Thai girlfriend and to avoid the sex industry completely.

:lol: Delusional.

So...........back on topic, best lookin' girls.......least fun.

Simple basically, you are the one with the money.......so you are the one who dictates the fun.

The more money.........the more fun.

But as far as lookin' goes I would rather have fun with a (6) than be bored sh#*less with a (10).

But that's just me. thumbsup.gif

I like to take the middle ground and settle for a stunning 8 that likes a giggle.

And the bigger the giggle the more they like whistling.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

laugh.png Delusional.

Do you live in Thailand? You comment tells me you don't.

If you know little or nothing about the subject matter you are discussing, why not refrain from offering opinions that serve only to reveal your lack of understanding.

Your simply not going to win this argument here dude , most of us have lived here for many many years and simply disagree with you. I don't know why you are bringing Christanity into the picture because it really has nothing to do with that or anyones pre concieved notions our views come from living here and are just different than yours is all.

Your views on what western people think are just as wrong ...... women who like sex are not considered "kunts" by most people.

Hookers like to be wined and dined because ...... it almost never happens , you really think sexpats are taking hookers to 5 star resturaunts ? lol

People don't like working any job , being a prostitute is not high on the list of great jobs for women , it's actually on the bottom end of job choices for women.

You are in reality just incorrect in your belief and it is a common belief I will admit ,,,,,, But Thai girls don't become prostitutes because they think it's a good job or because they love sex with numerous men , they do it because they think the money and not needing to work in a factory overcomes the discust factor of having to sleep with men. Any other explanations are just rationalisations for older men to feel better about sleeping with people the age of college KIDS that only do it because they are poor. And it helps them feel better about it because they know full well that 18 year old girls have NO intrest in banging old men.

Edited by MrRealDeal

laugh.png Delusional.

Do you live in Thailand? You comment tells me you don't.

If you know little or nothing about the subject matter you are discussing, why not refrain from offering opinions that serve only to reveal your lack of understanding.

Clearly some on this board have exceptional sexual technique.

Its the only rational answer. :D

The number of prostitutes who actually enjoy being prostitutes is not Zero but it's dam_n close to it.

Well if they could get tons of money for doing nothing at all, they would rather do that, but there are are plenty of young ladies who prefer sex work to a real job. wink.png

Well if they could get tons of money for doing nothing at all, they would rather do that, but there are are plenty of young ladies who prefer sex work to a real job. wink.png

Thats only partially true ...... a better way to put it would be they prefer sex work over the kind of real job they are qualified for with no education ...... however if you asked them if they would rather have an education and the kind of job that goes along with that you would get a different answer ...... which brings us back to the real explanation which is poverty not prefering sex work over a real job.

I would point out that you will find very few college graduates working the sex industry in Thailand if it was really about some cultural difference or that people actually liked it over real jobs you would find more of them doing it. Even college girls who do it to pay for school stop as soon as they can ............. because once again it's about lack of opportunity, not that sex work is actually a good opportunity

Edited by MrRealDeal
  • Like 1

College girls who do it on the side and there are plenty of them, often stop when they are getting too old to make top dollar. That is why a lot of people working in the sex industry move on to jobs that pay less. There are plenty of people who find this kind of work depressing, but there is a fair percentage that prefer it to jobs that pay less and there are some who actually enjoy it. Everyone does not fit into the same box.

Edited by Ulysses G.

College girls who do it on the side and there are plenty of them, often stop when they are getting too old to make top dollar. That is why a lot of people working in the sex industry move on to jobs that pay less. There are plenty of people who find this kind of work depressing, but there is a fair percentage that prefer it to jobs that pay less and there are some who actually enjoy it. Everyone does not fit into the same box.

You're talking about a very small percentage of bargirls there I reckon UG.

The ugly ones dont look to happy as the pretty ones get all the action.

I think the above avg but below super good looks are the ones to target! Its that bell curve theory put to having fun with bargirls. STAY AWAY FROM either extreme. really pretty or really ugly!

This thread has had a long run--longer than I would ever have thought possible. But more and more posts are getting deleted as they cross over into what is not allowed in ThaiVisa.

I think it has run its course, and with the increase in posts which have had to be deleted, I think it is time to put this to rest.

//CLOSED//