What Do You Do Here In Thailand

PattayaParent

What do you do here in Thailand?  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only thing I dont like about this poll is the fact you cant pick 2 options, working and being a dosser as well....biggrin.png

Isn't that choice supposed to read "a tosser?"

rolleyes.gif

Actually when I first wrote that response I did write "Tosser" but managed to change if before I hit "send" LOL

I AM RETIRED ,IN FACT I "RETIRED" AT 55 BUT ENDED UP HAVING A BUISNESS HERE FOR SOME YEARS , NOW IAM BUSY DOING NOTHING ,WORKING THE WHOLE DAY THROUGH ,TRYING TO FIND LOTS OF THINGS NOT TO DO .

BUT I MUST ADMIT I AM NEVER BORED AND ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING THAT DOESNT REALY NEED TO BE DONE UNTILL LATER.

PS ,IT DOES HELP HAVING THE MONEY NOT TO HAVE TO DO IT.thumbsup.gif

only thing I dont like about this poll is the fact you cant pick 2 options, working and being a dosser as well....biggrin.png

Isn't that choice supposed to read "a tosser?"

rolleyes.gif

Actually when I first wrote that response I did write "Tosser" but managed to change if before I hit "send" LOL

Working hard at being a dosser.smile.png

Retired and stay home a lot while dearest wins bread in the office. As I posted once before, Avatar is the mental image I get when she calls to remind of the things I have to do that day.w00t.gif

EX-SAS

You forgot to ask us all not to tell anyone!biggrin.png

Woops...will all members looking at this post, please provide your names and address' via PM, if you hear some noises in the middle of the night in your house, it will be some gentlemen in black kit, wearing gas masks, who wish to "talk" to you..... do not be alarmed.....thumbsup.gif

I'm here to look after my Thai husband and allow him to keep my in the style to which I am accustomed-even if that does mean he has to work in some mine in Egypt or Australia or Laos!! I look after orphan babies as well some of the time.

• Like 1

EX-SAS

You forgot to ask us all not to tell anyone!biggrin.png

Woops...will all members looking at this post, please provide your names and address' via PM, if you hear some noises in the middle of the night in your house, it will be some gentlemen in black kit, wearing gas masks, who wish to "talk" to you..... do not be alarmed.....thumbsup.gif

Only if they're not wearing any trousers or underwear.......

• Like 1

100% of my income comes from the internet. I'm one of those internet guys. It's how I'm able to live here at the age of 31. thumbsup.gif

Have we met? Your name isn't Barrister Phillips Babatunde Evomon, is it? rolleyes.gif

No it's Cherry the webcam transexual with a collection of large toys and I'm not talking about Scalextric.biggrin.png

• Like 1

I'm an English Teacher at a government school in Isaan.

Even though I have been married to my lovely wife, who is from Thailand, for over 16 years and have back and forth to Los for over 25 years, I have learnt so much about the people of Thailand by teaching here.

I teach over 1000 kids every week and it gives you an incredible insight to the Thai way of thinking.

Ok it's a profession that is maligned by many Thai visa users for whatever reason, possibly even me before actually doing the job.

Even working alongside the Thai Teachers has been an eyeopener...very interesting way of seeing life that's for sure...hehe.

My son also attends school over here - he is bilingual - we will probably return to the UK next year to continue his education - but overall I

think my family have had a brilliant time here despite a few setbacks.