Motorbiker Shot Six Times In Sneak Attack

Rimmer

Motorbiker Shot Six Times In Sneak Attack

PATTAYA:--A motorbiker was ambushed from behind by another motorbiker on a Na Kleu road. The gunman fired six shots before escaping. The severely injured 29-year-old victim remains in a coma. Police suspect the motive for the shooting may be due to a love affair, or an ongoing violent dispute with a rival.

PATTAYA – August 6, 2012[PDN]; At 8:30 p.m., Pol. Capt. Jeerasak Aebfhaeng, investigation officer on duty, Banglamung police station, Chonburi province; was notified that a man was shot and severely injured. The shooting occurred near the front of the house of an employee of Wuthikorn shop, selling construction items, in Soi Tong Kao, Moo 5 Tambon Na Kleu, Amphur Banglamung.

Police rushed to scene, but found only a pool of blood and one slipper. The injured had already been sent to Banglamung hospital. The injured man was first discovered by Mr. Pongsakorn Akkarasriprae, 35, a passing motorbiker.

Mr. Pongsakorn told police that he was riding his motorbike back home and saw the injured man lying face down beside a fallen white Honda Wave 125 motorbike. He parked his motorbike to help the man, who was shot and severely injured with a lot of bleeding.

A passing motorbike rider also stopped to help, who was a volunteer of Sawangboribulthammasthan Pattaya foundation. An emergency ambulance was called to pick up the injured man. A teenager transported the injured man’s motorbike to an unknown location.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/08/07/motorbiker-shot-six-times-in-sneak-attack/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-08-07

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Stand by for an avalance of "Pattaya is not really violent" replies. Reading this forum should really prove that this place IS violent, but there qill be a queue of members lning up to disprove this

how about you being a little less happy that this guy was shot to make your case........?

• Like 1

The headline makes it read as though this was something to do with a Hells Angel turf war or similar, then I finally saw the words, Honda Wave 125!

I don't see how you got that from the headline? Maybe if it read "Motorcycle Gang Member....." ok but why would you think HA when there aren't even any in Thailand?

Stand by for an avalance of "Pattaya is not really violent" replies. Reading this forum should really prove that this place IS violent, but there qill be a queue of members lning up to disprove this

how about you being a little less happy that this guy was shot to make your case........?

Happy what? You have a bad evening or something? If there is a point to your post, spell it out.

Happy what? You have a bad evening or something? If there is a point to your post, spell it out.

as you missed the point and need to have it spelled out,here goes:

you seem to be happy this guy was shot as it proves your case that Pattaya is a violent place

so are you happy about the guy being shot ?

as you missed the point and need to have it spelled out,here goes:

you seem to be happy this guy was shot as it proves your case that Pattaya is a violent place

so are you happy about the guy being shot ?

I am not happy at anybody being shot. I have no idea what gave you this impression.

Are you maybe one of these Internet Stalkers I read about sometimes?

Your comments make me think you might be a bit wierd, if I may say so