Where To Fine A Tv Dinner Tray?

UmpaLumpa

You can also get from one of the many basketware/crafts down Chang Moi on the left side.

Failing that, all their stuff comes from Ban Tawai, and there are dozens up there, even wiith matching smaller trays in a set, and a lot cheaper than in the city here.

• Like 1

I haven't seen or heard of anyone using a TV tray since the 1960's !

Was always considered a kind of low class item in my family, but I always wanted one as a kid but was never allowed to own one or to even eat from one.

Good luck in finding one.

Was always considered a kind of low class item in my family, but I always wanted one as a kid but was never allowed to own one or to even eat from one.

Yes I was going to add to the end of my post, that trays and tv dinners was the start of the road to ruin; turning into a couch potato, start making demands on the wife.............but i thought it inappropriate and not my business, so I decided to keep it to myself

It was a blast from the past for me too when I read it! We had them in the 1960's. But we eventually tossed them as they were kind of a low-class thing as you say.

I used to use these all the time for hobby work, rather than eating. Very handy as a 'tray' with its own legs to sit next to where ever I happened to want to do some sort of crafts or hobby project. I usually didn't need a large, heavy table, and liked the raised edges to keep things from falling off. I guess I must be low class as I never even gave that a consideration, though truth be told, I never did use them for catered dinner parties...

post-55993-0-55872700-1344648845_thumb.j

T.V. Dinner parties...LOLlaugh.png

dont knock it....when you are in your 80s in the residential care home, unable to get out of your "high seat" chair, all your mates will each have one, with differing patterns to discuss. Now thats a TV dinner party.

Raised edges to retain the spilt soup, and big enough to hold a 24 piece jigsaw.

It will come to all soon enough, sadly it seems the OP has got there already.thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

dont knock it....when you are in your 80s in the residential care home, unable to get out of your "high seat" chair, all your mates will each have one, with differing patterns to discuss. Now thats a TV dinner party.

Raised edges to retain the spilt soup, and big enough to hold a 24 piece jigsaw.

It will come to all soon enough, sadly it seems the OP has got there already.thumbsup.gif

maybe the op wants to help an elderly person in a wheelchair with mobility problems to have a proper dinner

• Like 1

maybe the op wants to help an elderly person in a wheelchair with mobility problems to have a proper dinner

Then if thats the case, go to the mobility centre and get a wheelchair tray attachment becasue a normal tray will not fit between the arms of a wheelchair.

There is one opposite the mcCormick hospital.

I used to use these all the time for hobby work, rather than eating. Very handy as a 'tray' with its own legs to sit next to where ever I happened to want to do some sort of crafts or hobby project. I usually didn't need a large, heavy table, and liked the raised edges to keep things from falling off. I guess I must be low class as I never even gave that a consideration, though truth be told, I never did use them for catered dinner parties...

The low class is not in the furniture, it's in its use. (which implies not having a proper dinner as a family event, but instead park everyone near a TV like zombies.)