Where To Get Capacitors?

seefah

I have a TFT computer monitor, TV, and couple of other things that all have bulging capacitors, as such all these devices have functionality issues.

Is there a local store where I can buy new capacitors, in Pattaya preferably (Amaron in TukCom?) or Bangkok as I'll be there soon?

Amorn in Tukcom may have them, but there's a couple of other options. The best place for all sorts of electronics is on Thepprasit Road, on the right hand side, just after the gas stations as you come from Sukhumvit road. It's a shop but I don't know if it even have a name, never saw one listed anywhere.

There's also a small mom-and-pop shop in the labyrinth behind Tukcom that might have what you look for. Again, name unknown, but it's on a corner and easy to find, just look for electronic bits.

Thanks, the one on Thepprasit Road had the capacitors I needed, along with some other things I wanted and reasonable prices too.

They did however give the wrong value capacitors, so just as well I checked at the time.

The repair went well and now have a working screen again. No doubt I'll be back to that shop again to get more components to fix my other faulty items.