Jean-Claude Van Damme Had Affair With Kylie Minogue In Thailand

webfact

My Gasted is totally Flabbered.

I am at a loss to understand the news (or something else) value on knowing who is bonking who

Can someone please explain the fascination behind this.

Is it completely a woman thing because they are much more into details than men.

Example,

two guys playing squash. After the game Bill says to John, by the way Mary and I are getting divorced. John replies, that's too bad, sorry to hear that.

John gets home, tells his wife the news.

She asks,

is he he having an affair?

John answers I don't know

Ok she says, is she having an affair ?

John asnwers, I don't know.

Are they going to sell the house

I don't know.

will she go back to her Mum

I don't know.

Anyway I think you get the picture.

Posted by Mr Angry Mayfair.

I am at a loss to understand the news (or something else) value on knowing who is bonking who

Is it completely a woman thing because they are much more into details than men.

Example,

two guys playing squash. After the game Bill says to John, by the way Mary and I are getting divorced. John replies, that's too bad, sorry to hear that.

She asks,

I don't know.

I don't know.

I would have enjoyed your post more had I been in the Gasthaus, but tonight I've gone out E42T to the mysterious Orient. They've got a promotion on Kilkenny here, bytheway, and it's Ladies Night. It's not Carnegie's, though,...

SC

I like(d) Kyle also! So small frame, nice!

But a dream was (is) a dream!

Well done van Damme! ;-)

It's his publicist that's done well. I've said I slept with her as well, and its not even made the News forum.....

Personally, if I was running an internet forum that had to comply with the laws of the land, I wouldn't let people start threads reporting on unsubstantiated boasts of sexual conquests

SC

Dinnaelookatmee, man! Ahthotyizwirplayin'golf!

TIT, Who, really cares?

I like(d) Kyle also! So small frame, nice!

But a dream was (is) a dream!

Well done van Damme! ;-)

It's his publicist that's done well. I've said I slept with her as well, and its not even made the News forum.....

Personally, if I was running an internet forum that had to comply with the laws of the land, I wouldn't let people start threads reporting on unsubstantiated boasts of sexual conquests

SC

Dinnaelookatmee, man! Ahthotyizwirplayin'golf!

TIT, Who, really cares?

I think you'll find that the libel laws are used quite agressively here, and not for the benefit of improving the freedom of speech, nor for separating truth from friction (that sounds a bit rough...)

SC

-Street Cowboy-

True, but -used quite aggressively here-, when Thai people are involved, special Politicians, I remember Thaksin Shinawatra, liked to use that weapon with force and exorbitant high summed lawsuits. rolleyes.gif

But I think Kyle will not sue Thaivisa for let this story been discussed here. That what I ment.wink.png

-Street Cowboy-

True, but -used quite aggressively here-, when Thai people are involved, special Politicians, I remember Thaksin Shinawatra, liked to use that weapon with force and exorbitant high summed lawsuits. rolleyes.gif

But I think Kyle will not sue Thaivisa for let this story been discussed here. That what I ment.wink.png

Maybe somebody could sue on her behalf, without her having to get personally involved (or even finding out...), like other laws in Thailand that differ slightly from the norm elsewhere...

SC

Don't worry, Jean-Claude! They are just jealous....w00t.gif

I know I am. You have to be crazy or stupid to kick Kylie out of your bed. (unless you don't like hergiggle.gif )

I'd kick her out of bed. There's more room on the floor and I can get a toe-hold on corner of the bed for leverage. tongue.png

Did JCVD win that kickboxing contest with the ex olympic gold medalist from thailand?

Kickboxer and Bloodsport were classics..

Example,

She asks,

I don't know.

I don't know.

I would have enjoyed your post more had I been in the Gasthaus, but tonight I've gone out E42T to the mysterious Orient. They've got a promotion on Kilkenny here, bytheway, and it's Ladies Night. It's not Carnegie's, though,...

SC

are you auditioning for the role of tutsiwarrior?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What a braggart...

You'd brag too, mate. I would.

When bragging about such things, one must consider: Did anyone hear Kylie running about telling everyone she shagged JCVD? Not many kudos in it if the other person is (rightfully) ashamed. Would have been nice to hear more details from him though, likesay, "First, I got her very very drunk... and then..."