Soi Cowboy Bargirl Kills Co-Worker In Drug Rage: Bangkok

webfact

Yaba is a metaamphetamine,

Ice is a cocaine derivate (aka "Crystal Meth", look up the web for more horror stories)

"Boyfriend" was from Colombia. These black studs must have something, as so many Thai girls are smuggling drugs for them, hooking for them and now even killing for them.

Yes, Ya-bah and ya-ice are different. If yabah is bad, then ya-ice is its older, more sinister, more addictive sibling.

No, Meth (or ya-ice) is not cocaine based. Theres no cocaine in it. Nothing natural at all about it.

It is made with pseudo-ephedrine and other "garage" chemicals. It's absolutely horrible on the body.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ref OP: BANGKOK – August 16, 2012 PDN]; At 5 p.m., Pol. Maj. Col. Mongkol Promsopa and detective officers received a report ...........

Now that's fast reporting!!! I read this on TV 30 minutes ago and it's now 1710 local.

Two things:

1.She's a bit chubby for an ice-'head'.

2.Did they give her a bath before sitting her down for the Thai "Perp-sit"?...nice clean shirt...was she smart enough to shower, but not hide the body??? whiskey tango....f....!

foxtrot

Ref OP: BANGKOK – August 16, 2012 PDN]; At 5 p.m., Pol. Maj. Col. Mongkol Promsopa and detective officers received a report ...........

Now that's fast reporting!!! I read this on TV 30 minutes ago and it's now 1710 local.

Two things:

1.She's a bit chubby for an ice-'head'.

2.Did they give her a bath before sitting her down for the Thai "Perp-sit"?...nice clean shirt...was she smart enough to shower, but not hide the body??? whiskey tango....f....!

foxtrot

Bravo Zulu!

Most of the girls' families in such places don't even know what their relative is doing. They came to BKK and hit the jackpot, as far a family is concerned; and after knowing many they do lie to their families and enjoy the money.

The sad part is that drug use is abundant in these girls, as their original etiquette of Thainess has been lost, and they are somewhat embarassed at what they do. However, once into the money, the ritual becomes a life-style.

It should be of concern to most farang who use these services, that if a drug raged 'available' can do this to her friend at the end of a night, what could she do to you also??

-mel. :o

• Like 1

A bargirl is dangerious enough by herself with out compertiton, so now when she is trying to take a falang they are much more savage!!!

Is it the falang fault?

is it the bargirl fault?

is it social fault?

is it poverty fault?

is it education?

everyone will have thier own answer,,,

be carful the falang who has a bargirl for a girlfriend, short time, long time, or married, What is the one thing that rings out???? ("behavoiur BARGIRL")

can I ask please?

why is it so hard for a man to find a normal lady??? or they prefure and just accept drammmma"s in your life and police with pay out money???????

If TV starts paying attention to every single murder case, better change the name to VT - Vice Tabloid

This is noting more than sensationalism. Offering those who apparently need it the opportunity to beg for the death penalty, awkwardly showing their - no, let me not say that.

There must be an attraction to this stuff your here.

Ice is a cocaine derivate (aka "Crystal Meth", look up the web for more horror stories)

"Boyfriend" was from Colombia. These black studs must have something, as so many Thai girls are smuggling drugs for them, hooking for them and now even killing for them.

Ice has nothing to do with cocaine. Not chemically or otherwise. One is not a derivative of the other.

yabba is amphetamine tablets and ice is crystal methamphetamine. Both are amphetamines but made from diff precursor ingredients.

yaba is methamphetamine tablets (mixed with caffeine and fillers), and ice is crystal methamphetamine.

the type of amphetamine is the same for both, just one end product is almost pure and the other is nowhere near pure.

Edited by nurofiend

Most of the girls' families in such places don't even know what their relative is doing. They came to BKK and hit the jackpot, as far a family is concerned; and after knowing many they do lie to their families and enjoy the money.

The sad part is that drug use is abundant in these girls, as their original etiquette of Thainess has been lost, and they are somewhat embarassed at what they do. However, once into the money, the ritual becomes a life-style.

It should be of concern to most farang who use these services, that if a drug raged 'available' can do this to her friend at the end of a night, what could she do to you also??

-mel. ohmy.png

Excellent post. Only part I disagree with, is that many of these girls families know exactly what their daughters are doing and some with their blessings.

• Like 2

So, the Darling Bar hasn't been paying to the Policeman's Ball fund and we have to listen to the grief?

Just curious, as the name of the Soi Cowboy bar the lady worked in wasn't mentioned (as far as I have read all this), may I conclude you recognised the lady from the photo in the OP and therefor know the name of the bar?

• Like 1

Ice has nothing to do with cocaine. Not chemically or otherwise. One is not a derivative of the other.

yabba is amphetamine tablets and ice is crystal methamphetamine. Both are amphetamines but made from diff precursor ingredients.

yaba is methamphetamine tablets (mixed with caffeine and fillers), and ice is crystal methamphetamine.

the type of amphetamine is the same for both, just one end product is almost pure and the other is nowhere near pure.

So, they both are pretty much the same drug? Which one is stronger and more expensive?

A bargirl is dangerious enough by herself with out compertiton, so now when she is trying to take a falang they are much more savage!!!

Is it the falang fault?

is it the bargirl fault?

is it social fault?

is it poverty fault?

is it education?

be carful the falang who has a bargirl for a girlfriend, short time, long time, or married, What is the one thing that rings out???? ("behavoiur BARGIRL")

can I ask please?

why is it so hard for a man to find a normal lady??? or they prefure and just accept drammmma"s in your life and police with pay out money???????

What aload of garbage you have just wrote... Not all girls are like this killer and what is a normal girl??.

• Like 1

The girls worked at Shark - murderer's working name Moorena no.26 - very sad, waste of 2 lives.

Thank you for a sensible and compassionate opening post.

Moorena's life is destroyed and the other girl is dead.

Maybe it should be a pause for thought for the hyenas on here.

• Like 1

Tragic for the victim of course but the farang boyfriends can consider themselves lucky. Sounds to me like the victim lost a source of income and the perpetrator might have had an extra one which the victim wanted as surely her income stream was diminished. The perpetrator surely would not want to give up any boyfriends and take a cut in her income.

Tragic events and as I side note, I have yet to know anyone who uses meth who has not screwed of their life. It is the worst stuff ever in that it takes no time at all to become hooked on this stuff.

Is it the falang fault?

is it the bargirl fault?

is it social fault?

is it poverty fault?

is it education?

can I ask please?

Sorry to ask, but is there a slight chance that you were on ice while writing this? It's just senseless babble - what are you trying to say????

• Like 2

Is it the falang fault?

is it the bargirl fault?

is it social fault?

is it poverty fault?

is it education?

can I ask please?

Sorry to ask, but is there a slight chance that you were on ice while writing this? It's just senseless babble - what are you trying to say????

Strange you ask, Catweazle. I thought you knew? It's an old Angle-Saxon chant to ward off evil spirits wink.png

Edited by rubl

So, they both are pretty much the same drug? Which one is stronger and more expensive?

yeah

ice is stronger and more expensive, because it's just basically crystalised pure methamphetamine but it still wouldn't be 100% pure i don't think, whereas yaba is methamphetamine in tablets which might only contain a small percentage of it because it's mixed with caffeine and fillers and god knows what else.

Yes, unlike a certain Senator who uzi'd his ex to death, this girl hasn't got the resources to claim it was an accident or plea temporary insanity etc. Unlike those who have the means to pervert the course of justice, this girl will get what she deserves.

Those who regularly rely on drugs are more likely to suffer from permanent insanity!

Including alcohol.

Here we go... LOL

• Like 1

Is it the falang fault?

is it the bargirl fault?

is it social fault?

is it poverty fault?

is it education?

can I ask please?

Strange you ask, Catweazle. I thought you knew? It's an old Angle-Saxon chant to ward off evil spirits wink.png

Hahahaaaa, good one! cheesy.gif