Question About The Pr1 Documents From The Revenue Dept

Hi guys,

I have a question about the documents required for my extension of stay for marriage reasons. It has the following requirement which i'll list here so you know what document i'm talking about...

10.Copy of the supporter’s monthly income tax form (por ngor dor 1) with receipts from the beginning of the year of application submission

(January) until the previous month of application submission which must be officially certified by the revenue officers

My company is unwilling to give me this document because it shows everyone else's salary on it. This can't have been the first time this has happened so I want to know if there is some other document or the revenue dept is doing something weird by listing everyone's salary on the PR1 document. Thanks.

Tell your HR they can put in sealed envelop or if they want they can send HR rep with you to turn in to immigration if they like

You may also want to call them while at immigration so they can talk to immigration officer

If this is the only doc missing and immigration receives confirmation from your HR that they will deliver they will likely accept your extension application an so long as your HR drips off to immigration as agreed shouldn't be any problem

Yes I had to take this document with everyone else's salary on. It can cause some bad feelings though when u notice someone who is incompetent and takes maximum sick days to be on a higher salary. When contracts are up for renewal it can cause some ripples.

I figured there might be some other document I could show them instead, but I guess not. HR will be coming with us to immigration then.

Thanks for the information as always. thumbsup.gif

The only other alternative I know is to show them a bank book with 400k balance, as with this then no need for WP or tax docs or anything else from your company

The info you posted is from addendum B of police order 777/2551 for an extension based upon work which is clause 2.1.

You should be looking at 2.18. This from clause 2.18 of police order 305/2551 which lists documents required.

5. Only for Criteria (5) and (6), the applicant must attach a funds deposit certificate issued by a bank in Thailand and a copy of a bankbook, or attach documents proving that the parents or alien husband earns an average monthly income of no less than Baht 40,000 throughout the year, such as any particular individual income tax return together with payment receipt, evidence of receiving retirement pension, evidence of receiving interest from funds deposit, or evidence of having other funds issued by the relevant agency. An affidavit must also be submitted confirming the alien’s marital or parental status with a Thai national.

Normally all you need show is the past 3 months of your monthly tax statement.